Is time to remember why we are here - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

you are talking about a helpful things..because already i have know some good information from your topics..it will be helpful for others...mainly i have come in here for earning money..i am so new here..now my main duty is learning many information about cryptotalk..because i know if don't be expert i cant work here properly...

Yes mate you are right. We joined this forum to earn maximum money in minimum time. We joined this platform as part time job. So that we can manage our educational expenses easily without help of parents. And this is right time to remember.

Is time to remember why we are here because we want to earning a lot of money from this forum because this forum provides us a great opportunity to earn money 

Dear friend your post is very well and you share a very well information and on this forum it is our duty that we work hard on this forum and should help one another and we should follow the rules of this forum to avoid yourself from ban and to become successful on this forum.Best of luck my friend.

It's pretty easy, cryptotalk is a forum where we as users should strive to make awesome with our messages, we should try to make higher quality content every day compared to the last day, and if you do it every day, you'll be a better poster in just a few months or even days.

Yes friend we should remember our time and we should get more information about it so that we can work better on this form and not waste our time.

It is obvious how some member of this forum do behave or post here forgetting why are here, so many of us are come to this forum for so many reasons. Most of us are here to earn money and go while majority come to this forum to either learning about cryptocurrency,make money,and also investment in the platform to make huge profit.

• +2 1

Thanks you mate for the reminder, must people joined cryptotalk just to get money and go , but cryptocurrencies is not like that if you know why you joined the forum,I joined cryptocurrencies to get more knowledge and experience on how to transfer money into my wallet and also how to trade will with them.

This is very simple to say that why we are here. I am telling you about all the people that why we are here. We are here to work and want to earn someone. Because most of the people here want to work and earn money and settle down in theirs live. Most of the people are unemployed here and some of them are students and they want some money for their expenses. So that's why we are here.

• +2 1

We thank your interest in this topic

Any of us should know what our duties are as a member of this forum

Especially adherence to the forum rules, which are a necessary condition for the success of the forum and for raising its evaluation

In addition to reporting the senders of random posts to help moderators control work within the forum

My dear!

You have posted very well .I am sure your post will prove to be informative and useful for others. I got you through .You have beautifully told how to keep yourself active on your forum today and avoid account closure. You have also mentored the roles of the forum, which will make the new members much easier.It gave us a lot to learn  

Thank you...!!

Appreciated! You raised very constructive points. We are able enough to do our best for betterment and building of this forum. We contribute our efforts by creating useful content instead of spamming. This forum provides us knowledge and earning for our our posts. So it is our obsolute duty to best in return. It is mandatory for all of us to follow rules strictly otherwise the consequences will be bad.

• +3 1

Wow...you did an amazing job because I am motivated and reminded about the reason why i am here. This post have power my friend and I willingly to do more and work tirelessly

Very interested,it's not only now but from the moment you join the forum you need to know what and how the cryptocurrency works,that you are here to earn,learn and gain so it's very important to know that and what to do in the platform which should not get you implicated.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you very much for your beautiful and organized post. In fact, yes, we need posts like this one because when beginners enter they ask the same questions more than once

Objective number three, I'm generally intrigued. To get an honor and to consider is consistently not very late what can anyone do on the gathering. Constructive post, much obliged.

Dear friend, you write such a useful topic you remind us that why we are here. Why we join this forum. Many Thanks for sharing such a informative topic. We should also make useful content and make our presence beneficial for other on this forum. We should work properly and make ourselves valuable. 

Thanks for sharing this with us. We must  remember why we are here and what we are doing. As we have joined this forum , so we have to work here with all our responsibility. We should work here by following the principles of this forum and make useful posts. We have to learn about cryptocurrencies and trading to earn money here.

Edited by Emmy brown
  • +5 1

To create useful topics and spread knowledge is the main motto of us. So we all should always stick to those. And we have to try to make this forum as effective as possible with a various kinds of useful posts. Informative posts can bring good effect to all of us.  They need money without making any effort which was a very bad idea. They forget that the forum was strictly secured and they can be banned anytime they are caught.

This is absolutely correct. I think this topic is very important for all new members because it helps them very much in understanding why they are in this forum and what they are benefiting from and how they can avoid breaking the rules.

Abiding by the rules and making this forum useful to all is the best response to this gift presented to us in this forum. Having meaningful and useful discussions related to this field will make the forum more professional.

As a member of this forum we have to abide the rules of this forum. Second thing if we we thought that why we are here it is wrong, According to me you are on a great platform.

We are here for taking after purposes..

To work together

To get connecting to numerous people..

To learn unused things

To know all almost this forum

To learn each day

To clean ourselves..

To empower ourselves

To get more involvement To earn..

To get more advantage .

To utilize our time in doing something good

To offer assistance each other .. ۔۔.

We are here for taking after purposes..

To work together

To get connecting to numerous people..

To learn unused things

To know all almost this forum

To learn each day

To clean ourselves..

To empower ourselves

To get more involvement To earn..

To get more advantage .

To utilize our time in doing something good

To offer assistance each other .. ۔۔.

Nice post my dear friend such a motivative information share among us this post is best my friend specially for biginner they motivate us that why we are here so we should work hard here to achive his goals and grow ourself and grow the forum 

• +1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 4:24 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely. We all know that Crypttalk is best reputated platform of the world. So we be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.

The instructions are to follow and to share with others you are right and we will be able to do something better from what we are doing right now, but we need to take steps for that.