Is time to remember why we are here - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Yes my dear friend you are overly hundred percent right. And thanks for sharing this kind of point with Crypto talks members. Hopefully it will be helpful for cryptotalk members also this point special for me. I was learn it all and got some experience from it. I will try to apply these learning in my oven working method and wish you all the best for achieving your goals. 💞

Dear it is very nice to have people like you in this forum. It is very useful fpr thw bigginer because it solve out all the queries in my mind and remind me why I'm here and what is my duty as a member in this forum. 

This is a great and very useful topic for every member. We really need to remember why we are in this forum and what our purpose is. We have to adhere to the rules of this forum and share information and experience from this forum with others. And we have to ensure good revenue from this forum and always try to publish the best content for this forum. We have to play our part in this forum and as a responsible member we have to report every useless post and scammers to the organizers to improve the forum. We should value this forum and take advantage of this opportunity.

• +4 1

I think we are all here to earn some money and gain a little knowledge. We should be cooperative with each other and thereby show respect to each other's interest in learning anything and in the future we will build a strong communication from here. And we will benefited from here together.

Thanks. This is one of the forums. Because we are learning something new here that is boosting our talents. It is a source of income on the one hand and a great platform for education on the other. I will encourage others to do this. Many members are joining here every day.

The advice that can be obtained in this publication is very interesting as it contains interesting information to be successful members in this great forum, be active, therefore I am very grateful to you for these tips that you share with all of us.
A big greeting to the whole community

I always remember why am here and I know we all know why we are here and I believe we all know that most of us are here to earn money and also learn something good from the site

On 4/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

You said it all but remember most importantly learning and earning is our main aim objectives of been in this forum, and before we can get this two things we need to work harder in the forum, thanks.

it is not easy to stay here and keep on working here because you need to do a lot of things and learn a lot before you can stay at good place so just follow the rules at least that is what you can

It seems to me that we are here to improve and help the forum by providing important information that will be useful for other people and also for me that is why we are here to provide data and also earn money.

This is a good observation the earlier you know your purpose the early your prepared for more challenge in the forum and outside the forum. Our aims and objectives here is to learn and gain income, skills and also pit the skills in to practice in different places in our lives.

Thanks for sharing, remember why we're here. Some members are in this forum and they know that it is not good to take advantage of a common place, we have to take care of this forum and make it our source of income and revenue! We can respect that and have a great respect

Thanks dears for this sharing , we should think about why we are here.some peoples are just for fun that is not right.We know we are hare to get useful information and for income.

@Babubu609 @Babu @BinateHawa @davy22 @Peacegift

yes this is true this are some of the things that I do here,

1. I usually try my best to work , its really important for me to get this right, learn.

2. The growth is powerful here and we need to listen to loads of this informations here.

3. Power this is powerful and this is the right for me to really be great in the situation working well for me

• +3 1

You should not only have time to know why you're here, because since when you have register and join the platform since then you should know the reason why you're here but as for since my first time here I know am gaining knowledge because I learn alot on every single topic.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

Your post is very informative dude to provide this information you realize the members about theor duties and tell them.that we should not only here for earn money but also its our responsibility to be active on this forum and get to know about crypto currencies and also provide information to other members...

• +4 1

Some members of the forum only care about earning money, and therefore these members reduce the quality of posts in the forum by writing useless topics and thus the forum is of no real benefit. Therefore, we have to learn well about cryptocurrencies and also write useful and important posts and topics in order to earn money.

It is very important for each member to know what to do in the forum as the old members and experts provide assistance to the beginners while the beginners learn, adhere to the rules and write useful posts so that the forum is better, more organized and more useful to all.

Is a good thing to always remember the reason why we are because I most are here because they want to make money not for knowledge of anything. Knowing the reason why we are here is a sign that we are approaching our goals in life. 

Thanks dear friend for sharing information that we should always remember that why we are here. To follow the rules of this forum is very compulsory.This forum is a great help for all the members who work on it. So to be very careful and learn knowledge about cryptocurrency on this forum. 

• +1 1

It's very good topic. I would like to say it's not a place of fun. It's a place of Where we can gain knowledge and can earn money which are completely free. Soo, We have to sincere with ourselves and work honestly.

First of all thankyou for the  reminder and what i have to say .some of the members here is to post same in repeatedly..some posts are deleted through deleting processes. So post comments with carefully 

• +1 1

Yes friends absolutely right we should always keep in mind that why we are here we should never forget our goals  I wanted to start a business and whenever I do work with crypto I always keep in mind that I have to do Good work so that I may get success.

20 hours ago, Jovic said:

Hello everyone, we all have reasons for being in this forum, and I think we should always work hard to achieve our aims here, some are here to learn and some are here to learn and earn, so  think it will be a good idea to follow all the rules and avoid the things that may get us banned by the moderators.

Yes dear if we are spending our time over here there is a reason which is to earn by learning about crypto currencies and crypto world.

cryptotalk may be a platform that we as individuals ought to attempt to form it extraordinary with our posts, we ought to ordinary try to create way better quality contents comparing to the final day and after you do that each day you'll be a better blurb in fair a few of months or indeed days.

• +2 1