Is time to remember why we are here - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Certainly we are here to learn and to gain knowledge in this field, to learn to make useful and helpful posts to continue developing the forum full of good content posts where newbies and beginners can access and learn and find out why they are here. the reason would be to learn a little cryptography.

For every member working here,we all believe everyone knows the reason of our everyday work,alot of things are expected which are the knowledge gain and token expected.

You are working superbly, old buddy, through these tips you give to individuals to be dynamic in the gathering and for their records to be protected and to remind them to maintain the standards of the CryptoTalk discussion during the post to add to building this gathering to improve things

Thank you sir, for providing this great information to us. You are doing a great job. It is our duty to remain active on this forum regularly and try to post quality content according the rules and ear n and learn in good amount too. you have provided very good tips here. If anyone want to enjoy their stay here and without getting any warning point then one must-have to act upon these tips.

Everyone knows that how time is imprtant but some people didn't gave their time properly so i think all of you here please make sure that your time is not wasting so just keep your time more important.This place is for the passionate people so just make sure that the work you are doing is very important from other things.Recenty i am noticing that people were not giving accurate or exact Answer or the question so please this is one of the most moderate area through which we can make easily money and makr our life's to a multiple path....

• +5 1

I'm here to gain precious knowledge and gani profit. This is very usefull plateform all over the world where we learn or earn at the same time . If we follow their rules and regulations and must read seniors post then we realize that why we are here . We are come to here for learning and earning and make this site more and more profitable and knowledgeable .😍😍

• +5 1

The main purpose of this forum is to build a source of crypto knowledge. We are sharing our knowledge about crypto world and new members are learning it. This is the way of learning and by doing this we are earning too.

So far this the most useful information have come across since joining this great forum, thanks mate for sharing this wonderful and vital information, most of us are here for the money but we should at least put at back of our mind that is really doesn’t matter, we need to put all our effort and follow the due process and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum in other to achieve our goals and objectives.

I work on this platform that I want to earn money online That is why I started working on this platform, but working on this platform gave me a lot of information about cryptocurrency which I did not know before about cryptocurrency.

Yes, we must remember why we are on this platform.l am on this platform because I was curious about bitcoin and wanted to know how it works. By coming on this platform, I got information about many things and along with that I get money so that I can make my basic needs fulfil.

I think we are here to learn about cryptocurrencies and their effectiveness.  What we need to keep in mind is its tendency to give back and its valuable information.  And at the same time we can earn by keeping the knowledge of what others have about cryptocurrency.

Yes we should always keep in mind that why are we here.we shouldn't forgive our main purpose to join this forum. And that main purpose can be learning for someone and can be earning for others. So.we should remember our purpose of joining it.

Good  job dear it is the best job you create a great post.we have to know why we are here .Are just for time pass? Are just for fun? Are just for income? My answer is that we are here not just for fun or time pass we are here to achieve our goals to seek a knowledge about digital currency to earn a income and we have to follows all the rules and regulations of this platform because it is the source if our income and earning. We have to gives respect this platform.

This is an excellent post my friend! It really covers everything about how to do a good job here, and this is of great help to those of us who are just starting out. Today is my first day on the forum and I hope to learn a lot from you.

Yes we should be careful to our goal. Crypto currency is very helpful for people especially like me.  your information will help me to increase work more and perfectly here, thanks for it.

I am here because I want a better future and when this platform was recommended to me I said I will not be able to and when I try I like it because apart from showing me a different world within technology it helps me with the economy of my home, the virtual wallet is excellent and cryptocurrencies help a lot.

Thank you for reminding us why we are here. My purpose for being here is to write my opinions honestly on people's articles. Or to be able to convey information to people on a subject I know. Of course, it is a very nice feeling to have a counterpart. We can earn money for what we write. While doing this, we should not violate the rules.

I thank you very, my friend, for this very important and useful information for everyone here, especially the beginners here .. There are many members here who enter for fun and entertainment and do not know the value of this material and scientific platform .. Thank you ♥ ️

We all have to be hand in hand to implement the Forum’s laws and help the Forum to spread and expand .. It helps us so we must also help it .. Observing and implementing the laws is very important to stay here and achieve the greatest benefit.

Yes, I thank you for this useful information that can help us work in this forum, and everyone can benefit from it so that they do not have to answer any question on their minds. We are here to cooperate and help each other so that we can succeed

First of All Our Duty is to follow rules and regulations of this forum

Second we should be Respectfull and supportive to other members 

Third We should share helpfull and usefull information 

Avoid sharing data which is not relatable to topic 

Fourth Don't copy paste here 

Fifth Share knowledge which will be beneficial for others 

Sixth Provide good rating to person who is hard working in this forum 

• +1 2

Yes of course is important for someone to know is in crytotalk currency, like me, I join crytotalk currency to get experience in how to invest or trade in all kind of business or anywhere could find myself, also crytotalk currency is a platform where you can make your fast money for

there is difference between out duties and out motive to join the forum we are here in order to make some money and the forum needs us to be a good content writer.

• +2 1

The answer to these questions is very important for all members of the forum as it is the duty of all members to make useful posts, write appropriate and good comments, as well as adhere to the rules and report fraudsters and spammers to keep this forum clean.

Thank you, my friend, for your participation, and I like your focus on your goal and your ability to develop yourself in order to achieve your goals and to be persistent and patient because it is very much needed in our work.
good luck for everbody

• +5 1