Is time to remember why we are here - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

First and famous they need to make posting main reason for been in cryptotalk that will enable them focus their unalloyed attention to read and understand the topic before to respond. Best performance earn respect and popularity

That's why I'm following best members of the forum to learn some hints on how to be posting good post that will make me popular through my posts. Be respected just as their names are flying every in the forum. Good Posting is the answer to my hope

Thanks for reminding us our duties in the forum, many of us just working here without no what brings them to the forum and with just topics that you publicated here will show us little about of bases in this forum.

Hi there my friend I thank you for this useful and right information that benefits all members and strengthens newbie data sure, your phrases are correct, and that i believe you I see you that you are an lively member of this forum so you deserve appreciation for these beneficial posts suitable luck absolutely everyone.

My brother you are doing a great job I am very happy to read your post. And I am thankful for you telling me tips. If we follow your tips, we will never fail at the cryptotalk. We should all post cryptotalk by rules followed.

• +2 1

This great, actually you are doing a great and wanderful work my mate, with this your great lecture a lot members will know why they're here, and what are the duties also what and what to follow in other to keep moving forward without facing any challenges.

You are doing a fantastic job, my friend, by offering these tips to members to be involved in the forum and to keep their accounts secure and to remind them to comply with the CryptoTalk forum rules during the post to help build this forum for the better.

These are the basics that all members must follow to improve this platform for the better and to be active members of this forum .. This article was really helpful thank you so much for posting

The best thing is to remember our whole purpose with the platform, I thank you friend for your publication, it is gratifying to focus on our objectives within the forum.

Yes mate your this post is very helpful mainly your question and their answer because if any one don't know what is its duty in this site so your posts is the answer of his question. 

• +2 1

I respect this post for the reason it gives a good direction to beginners to start following some line that is required. Without making posts on your experiences with cryptocurrencies or anything relevant you can't always stay and make posts forever. New posts are getting deleted massively especially in beginners section and I think there should be more posts on cryptocurrencies here to help beginners learn a few things that will need them later.

Everything needs to be remembered in the forum because all the rules and regulations are the path to success.  If we don't follow things, we won't be able to make a name for ourselves here. Just as certain performance managers accept, so do other members. Positive posts require all directions.

Thanks for sharing informative post i think this platform is very helpful for us because we can learn new things and earn money. it is our duty to make sure follow to roule and regulations then we can learn easely and earn money. we should work properly and spend more and more time in this forum. 

I would say that seniors have duties and rights in the forum.  We talk about duties first.  You are obliged to respect others ated If you want to share your views and opinions with us it is related to coding and nothing else.  Just respect the rules, you can avoid appearing in the forum.  Or your rights are visible, you will be paid for every item you share with us, how it was.  Especially useful for those who need a lot to learn here, everyone here needs to know his responsibilities and goals in the forum and contribute to the improvement of the forum.

yes we should gain from the articles and not simply compose for benefit that this is significant and please follow all the rules.we joined this platform Cryptotalk is a direct result of cash and afterward we need an information to oversee them, so now we have both cash and information.

Thanks dear for reminding us our main goals and duties.we are here to earn.our duty is to work hard to make  this forum best..we have to creat legit post.we are here to learn and share our knowledge with each other.it is important to follow the rules to stay here .

• +3 1

yes you are all right 

we are all here to learn alot of things about this site and we are here to earn alot of money through this work and also we are here to gain some knowledge and learn alot of things here. we all know why we are here.

thank you

• +3 1

Thank you very much friend for publishing this content that is very great is knowledge and experience, it helped me to understand why we are here and for founding, they are very important but it is also necessary to know the goals of the people in this forum because everyone has a personal development in the forum.

Thanks for reminding us our work here.Yes we are all here to gather knowledge and grow up a career in cryptocurrency. Alsp we are hare to have payment for sharing and creating post and topics which are useful.And we have to do that according to the forum rules.And yes this are the duties we have to perform in this forum. 

Yes absolutely right that it's time to remember why we are here and what we wanted.crypto is a helpful forum.we follow up the rules and regulations and get money from this forum.we are here because we want to learn about crypto currency and rules of cryptocurrency.

Thank you friend,through this topic you explain many things as good teacher is doing,there is some people among us that don't care to contribute quality of contents as a good member of the forum it's important to everyone of us we should know the reason why we are here what brought into crypto and what is our duty as a quality member of cryptotalk.

Every member of this forum has a convincing reason for choosing this forum, there are those who want to increase their income and achieve profits and there are those who want to increase their information, in general this forum is a real opportunity for all beginners and experts in this field to achieve their goals and increase their experience and exchange views with the rest of the members.

Yes you said absolutely right we should to reminder why we are here we should to keep our work on this forum daily and we should not do to do the illegal activities on this forum otherwise you should to ban on this forum so best of luck

• +3 1

Here we are for learning about new things. As you know,it is the world of digital system. So most of new fields are also lying on the digital system. So we are also knew about new things on that forum. If you want to learn about new something in the daily basis, then you are at exactly good platform. And mostly students are working on this app and most of people are working and earning money.

• +3 1

We all are here to support each other. This is a wonderful platform where people earn and learn simultaneously. They write the comments on their favorite topics and earn money in return. It is just like having money in return of your hobbies. But we should know that we are not here only to earn bucks but also gain some knowledge about the crypto currency world as well. We should read more and more and gain information about the world of modern trading media. 

• +4 1