Is time to remember why we are here - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Te felicito amigo por crear este útil tema en el que nos dices toda la verdad, debemos leerlo y entender las cosas tal como son para que nos beneficie a todos conjuntamente. 

You are doing a great job, my friend, through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 13
  • +2 12
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing friend, its good to remember why we are here. There are some members who are in this forum and they see it just like a normal place to have fun which is not that good, we have to focus on this forum and take it as our source of knowledge and income! We will be able to respect it and we will get great things through it.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thanks for sharing this topic mate, this topic will remind the people why they're here in this forum. We must do our best to earn huge amount of money in this forum and also remind us the rules of this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -2 1
  • +1 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Goal number three, I'm most interested. To receive an award and to study is always not too late what is to be done on the forum. Very constructive post, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely. We all know that Crypttalk is best reputated platform of the world. So we be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +5 1

Very well said. Admit it or not,most of us are here because of the rewards offered by this forum but,being part of this platform should also comes with respect and discipline,lets not just focus on the rewards but rather for the sake of this forum also,where everyone will benefit if we keep this clean and healthy.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Welcome my friend
Indeed, we are here. We must be one hand in order to help each other and educate each other, and we should not be confused with information if we know it and to learn from the experiences of others on the site.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

You are right in this talk, my friend. Really, we must know the goal that we achieve from our presence in this forum. We know that the goal of many people here is only to get money, so we must not be satisfied with that and work to gain some experience through the published topics as well.

We should always remember to give back to the forum for the opportunity given to us. 

How can we give back?; By helping the forum to grow with improved topic and post quality so we can put it high level among its likes and also learn from one another  

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We are here to gain knowledge about know how of the cryptocurrencies and its its functionality.  Its tendencies of giving back and what are its valuable information that we should keep in mind. And at the same time we can earn here by hiving knowledge of whatever we have about regarding cryptocurrency to others.

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This post is really helpful for us in my opinion. You can find here answer of your question. These questions are so interesting for members and through your post they can know. Thank you. 

• +1 3
  • +5 1

You missed one thing my friend the last answer should also be that we should report the topics for post of the person who are spamming around the forum and overall you made a good post

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for this great post.  The most important thing and you should focus on is not to violate the rules of the forum and avoid warning points and give a good reputation for the posts that you deserve.  Avoid copying and pasting

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I found your topic very good and informative. Keep it up bro. This topic will help us to improve our action on the forum. Thanks for sharing this useful information. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Thank you my friend for this information and we must emphasize on the point that we must learn from the articles and not just write for profit that this is very important because there is a good topic on this forum to learn about the world of Crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

I think this is a good question I am also new here so I will also like to personally know more about why we r here and pretty Shaw it will be fun

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Even before someone makes any post, he would have know all these, reading about the forum and with our intelligence, all these are answered. 

This are relevant answers that deserves to be known by any new member or old member he might know it before and forget it, but surely if he meet up with this topic it will be a good help to him to remember why he was here.

3 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that we should know what pur purpose here in this forum. Cryptotalks is not just paying us when we post something they are also helping us learn and study cryptocurrencies so that as while we eaen we are gaining knowledge also. 

Yes is just like a learning center in cryptocurrency we don't pay but we learn and get paid this is really good to show appreciation to this team that build up this forum.

Thanks for the clear clarifications you have made for us they are indeed straight forward and helpful as it is important to know our duties as members of this forum and make sure to follow all the rules so that we can improve the wellbeing of our platform.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

16 minutes ago, George10 said:

Thanks for the clear clarifications you have made for us they are indeed straight forward and helpful as it is important to know our duties as members of this forum and make sure to follow all the rules so that we can improve the wellbeing of our platform.

That is really good to learn that this tips are kind of helpful to you and you are able to grab my points is really time to remember the reason why we are here. Thank you

Well my dear mate in this topic you explain everything like a teacher.it's really useful topic to read and follows this tips, because in this forum some members not take this forum serious, and they can't do their duties perfectly, but I also try to my work properly and give my best.

• +1 2
  • +5 2

Well, thanks for sharing it to us mate because some of the members here are just repeatedly posts it so that there has many members are being deleted some of their posts. Happy posting everyone.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right and thanks for reminding. 

Also we need to be a good members here and we need to do our task with out violating the rules. 

Lets enjoy our moment here and keep on sharing what we know. 

Yes thank you for understanding what I have try to say, following the rules are very important and straight forward doing the right thing at the rights time to make every things go in right way

This is like reminding us where we come from and before we decide to join this forum we should also understand that so that our presence in this forum can be mutually beneficial to others. questions like this that I think are very good and appropriate for all circles of the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1