Is time to remember why we are here - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

I am see the forum as that and I am not try to put all these that make it like a boring work. For me the forum is a forum first and this is why I am here. we can know better about the marketplace.  Not only this, we can easily learn about exchanging different wallet exchanges. We must be one hand in order to help each other and educate each other, and we should not be confused with information if we know it and to learn from the experiences.  The last answer should also be that we should report the topics for post of the person who are spamming around the forum and overall you made a good post.

• +1 1

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its our responsibility to contribute to forum. We have to spread knowledge about crypto currency .  We must follow the rules and regulations of this forum. We must avoid of copying from other post and using multiple account. We need to make useful, informative,unique content to improve our forum. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, you are doing a great job. Thank you for reminding you of the importance of our presence here ... that this forum offers a lot and a lot of knowledge and knowledge necessary for us in addition to that it is the best platform in the world. 

Hello my friend . Your topic is excellent for all members. We must always remember why we are here. We must learn more about cryptocurrencies and apply the forum rules honestly, and our goal is to be knowledge before money. With this we will promote our work and maintain our goals.

We decided to join this forum we should also understand that so that our presence in this forum and crypto talk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better.

We are here for knowing about digital currency and in return make good earning.we should do any work with a great interest and by keeping a some strong goal in mind.so not only focus on money but also try to learn something from your work.

It's always important to not to lose your concentration in whatever we are doing. And that's the case with this crypto platform too. You should never lose your focus and enthusiasm and be determined always in your path to success. Always work for the betterment of crypto system whenever you are here.

I am here because of many reasons. This forum can give me a great opportunity at the same time to learn and earn.It is a great source of knowledge and earn money.I can earn money easily and gain more knowledge by working this site.

• +3 1

My friends, We are here to spend our time on work to get money and knowledge. 

Because this forum have multiple advantages like we earn from it, learn from it, impove our writing skills from it, improve our English also. 

We're here to increase our knowledge and learn better, to make money by writing articles and comments, and to help others with things that aren't obvious to him.

Wow ! this very important for all , Because i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely.We are here to gain knowledge about know how of the cryptocurrencies and its its functionality.I tell avoid warning points and give a good reputation for the posts that you deserve. 

Thanks for this useful post. Yeah exactly, we have come here to do our job which must be done with full attention. We must follow the rules of this forum. The more we get knowledge about cryptocurrency or crypto talk , it will be so beneficial for us .

Thank you very much because you did a very great job by making some research and coming up with such kind of constructive topic that talks about why we are here which is simply reminding us our duty of being a member of these forum.

My expensive buddy thank you for giving a lots convinient guidelines for us, i genuinely assume that if every person observe this guidelines nicely then we are able to live right here safely. We all recognize that Crypttalk is first-rate reputated platform of the world. So we be cautious approximately the guidelines and guidelines of Crypttalk froum.

Thanks for the amazing tips. In this forum, we all have some duty to do. We have to make quality content posts. And we should spread our knowledge and make our comments informative. So that people can learn something from our post. You have 50 reacts per day. We should report or give negative ratings in useless and irrelevant comments. And we should appreciate others by giving positive ratings who create quality content post. 

• +1 1

Good my friend 

People should respect those people whe create such wonderful post 

It help me a lot to remember what is duty and job on this platform 

I am here for three things, which is learning more about cryptocurrencies and increasing my experience, as well as learning new areas in order to gain more cryptocurrencies and also in order to form friendships with people interested in the field of cryptocurrencies, so I spend my free time visiting the forum in order to learn and earn at the same time.

Thank you for this great article, there are a lot of members who really need to read this topic, many members forget the main reason for the existence of this forum, which is to share ideas, information and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Thank you friend for making such a valuable post.  This is a very helpful post for new members like us.  This will remind us that the rules should be followed.  It will remind us why we work here and why we work.  This post reminds us that we should work in the right way.  This post reminds us of some things we should avoid.

I believe that I am here to learn completely about cryptocurrency and to earn my pay of hard work as well as my goal here is to set on a highest rank here by following rules and regulations of it.

• +3 1

Rules to follow will be to make relevant non repetitive but quality posts in a comprehensible way. Things to avoid will be spamming and plagiarism. Ways to improve will be exploring more sections rather than staying in the beginners section and post more good things for the betterment of the forum.

I think I always remember why I am in this platform. I always know that I am here to make meaningful posts, avoid unnecessary posts, come up with new topics to mention but few. Again, I do stick to all rules governing this platform.

• +1 1

My aim being here is to learned much about this crypto and to acknowledge it also I should be dedicated in whatever am doing or what am posting also am here to earn little as I can in such away that it can benefit my standard of living.

This awesome article is absolutely helpful for us in my opinion. You can find here the answer to your question. These questions are so interesting for members and throughout your post, they can know. Thank you

My dear thank you very much, you have given us very good tips, this proves that you are a responsive and active member on this form. Otherwise we mostly see the same type of post here but your post is respectable.