Is time to remember why we are here - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Thank you, my friend, for your effort in this forum. I have helped many beginners, myself among them, through your instructions, directives and motivational manuscripts. Indeed, you are an active member. I wish you continued progress and success.

• +3 1

Excellent work friend, your advice helps the forum members a lot. I am here because I want to learn from the cryptographic world and expand my knowledge in all aspects and obviously I also want to generate income and I am working hard to achieve that goal.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very good publication, dear friend, you have said very interesting things to highlight, in addition to all this, your publication has very interesting points to take into account, I think it is excellent that all the people on the forum are clear about why they are here in the forum and what is it want to get spending time here, this forum is to get the main knowledge about cryptocurrencies lad which are very necessary. 

Yes my friend I am here pandeswaram first of all I want to tell dad remembering we are coming from before decide to join the forum and we should also understand. It is very beneficial for us. And you understand I'm what I have to say are following rules and important topics. We can explain topic by detail.

Yes dear you where the great information by following these tiles every one can be successful on this platform.I am new I also learnt a learnt a lot from your post.

We should always keep remember why we are here on crypto forum because if we lose our focus lose many. As described must remember, in short I will say be loyal with crypto talk forum and with yourself  also 

Thanks for the information. I think we all know the reason why we are here is to share information and ideas about cryptocurrencies and to learn and also teach, and we also receive payment for doing that. 

I just who go along that must be the moment who each time some one looks taken and or fed up by your deletion from items the guy this lady should certainly do not forget for what reason many attached this URL.

12 hours ago, Don samu said:

In my own modest perspectives @Don samu considering the magnificent, reputable and magnanimous performance of crypto currencies turn up at the market. It's imperative to reiterate commitment, develop confidence and courage to gain the highest benefits of the pumping of BTC and value altcoins.

Yes dear it's good question for every one that why we are here and what is we doing here in this field. Crypto is best forum for learning and earning and we are working on this platform for solve our problems with help of crypto and get good information, knowledge and experience about crypto currency.we are handled our all expenses.

Thank you, my friend, for this publication rich in important information that will really benefit us. It is wonderful .. Certainly, Krypto is a good place to learn about coding, and it is a site rich in important information and various topics in addition to earning the money we need in our daily expenses. We just have to follow the publishing rules to be good members here and help each other.  Other

Yes, in this forum we must always remember our need, responsibility and purpose. It is important for us to follow the rules of this forum. And it is our duty to publish good content in the forum. And all kinds of mistakes and negligence should be avoided.

Yes you are right mate we need to be remembering why we are in the crypto talk platform in order to be more serious and hard working because we need to avoid the rule and regulations of the forum and make sure we avoid in order not to be a victim of warning point restrictions and banned

It is very good to remember why we are here. The matter is good, and we must remember our goal, because if we reach it, it will be thanks to the forum and this is more than wonderful. I hope that everyone will reach his goal.

Thanks so much friend for sharing that. It's a good way to memorize those who have forgotten why we are here. Most of the members are here for earning money but it's true that earning is not possible without learning. Learning should be done. 

There are some members in this forum and they see it as a normal place to have fun which is not good, we need to focus on this forum and take it as our source of knowledge and income!  We will be able to respect it and through this we will get great things.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Dear this is wonderful post .  I solute you sir by creating this post.

You ask some questions I also want to give you answer.

1.Dear my duty is to improve this forum and create a useful post. And tell others to be if it of crypto. And motivate others to work here.

spread knowledge is the main motto of us. So we all should always stick to those. And we have to try to make this forum as effective as possible with a various kinds of useful posts. Informative posts can bring good effect to all of us.  I'm interested in earnings and learning knowledge here too.  This forum is the best when it comes to that beautiful benefits. 

Yes you are right, It’s best time to remember why we came here, Actually i came here because I can earn money from here and at the same time I can acquire a vast amount of knowledge from here.

I really agree that it's the time that whenever a person feel exhausted or tired by the deletion of posts he she should remember why they joined this website. No matter what they have to learn and earn as well. And as cryptocurrencies are the future of the world.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. The post is really helpful in my opinion. Thanks for sharing educational information. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I  really like this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. It payment is 100here. 

Thank you 😍

through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

You did a great job my friend, we all need to share our knowledge which we know. Your all points are useful. Do your work perfectly. Don't cheat here. Follow all the rules of this forum.

Hello friend how are you. Your instructions are important for me because it tells me why I am here in this forum. Through this topic you remind me that what should I'm doing in this forum. Thank you so much my friend.

Good threads like this thread is very informative for new members. It will give us a great vision about our present in this platform. We are all gathered here to benefit from each other's experiences. So don't forget to share your experiences and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading in this forum.