Is time to remember why we are here - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Of course my friend, the colonel of those who work in this forum are their only goals to earn money from the morning and stand fast, but my dear I think that I am only here not to earn money I am here to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies

We must be clear at all times why we are here in cryptotalk, it is not bad to say that to earn money because we all want and need money, but since we know that being here we can acquire that necessary knowledge, then let's do everything possible to obtain the guide of others on issues that we may not handle quite well, that each one has success within the forum.

• +2 1

Most of us are here because of the rewards given by this forum but being part of this platform should bring respect and discipline, but also for this forum, if we keep it clean and healthy everyone will benefit. Post well

I have many things in my minds that my primary purpose is to earn free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. And secondly learning of crypto market. That I can gain here and to the money that I can earn each day. I really like this forum because of so many active users.

Thanks for the topic man. Thanks for the you remind me way i am here to this site. So i am here to this site for irened money. And get some knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

Thank you my friend for letting us know that why we are here and now I can easily realized that why I am here and I think by reading your topic most of the members will also get to know the purpose of being here. 

Dear friend 

I am got some extra knowledge on cryptotalk and I am happy on work here and I got lot of money in free time in any where 

Thanks you

Weldon by bringing a such topic here, but first and foremost I have to greet all members in this forum, how are you all doing friends, for my level of understanding or the reason why am here is to make something money, and do my job as I was assigned to do.

Very Nice post and every member should read it and should do their analysis that either we are doing right at the forum or there is any mistake. We should be obedient to the rules and regulations of the forum and never violate them to avoid any problem or bad consequences for us and also as a responsible member it is our duty to work for the improvement of this forum.

Thank you for these tips you gave to members 
The goal of the majority of members here is to make money, but we can earn and receive information from this forum. 
I think your post will help members to improve their work in the forum

Thanks for sharing my friend, its good to remember why we are here. We have to be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.When we joined this forum Cryptoatlk is because of money and then we need a knowledge to manage them. Very constructive post, thanks. Nice questions. 

We are here to give a good and useful reputation through our posts on the forum and to develop ourselves and learn about cryptocurrencies to become successful traders and learn from old members how to trade and develop the forum to achieve beautiful things

Thank you my friend your question is very good for all of us .According to me, Some member repeated  same answers  in same post.So some members will delete the post 

Thank you, my friend, for this post, which is a reference for many members, especially the newcomers, to remind them why we are here, what are the things that we must do and what are the things that we must avoid, as well as urging members to work harder and contribute to the development, progress and continuity of the forum so that the benefit to everyone

• +4 1

The reason we are here in this forum is because of the knowledge that we gain from others, as well as information about the world of coding, and in order to make good money for the daily expenses.

• +2 1

Yes you are right. Your topic is very important and interesting. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Everytime remember yourself. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning more about the crypto currency trading.

Thanks so much mate,  what an excellent tips buddy. Yes we should know why we are here so that we can focus and do the right thing without violating any rules of the forum.  We should keep working hard and be patient as well. 

• +1 1

We are here in the forum to learn about cryptocurrency by sharing our ideas with each other, and it is our duty as members to work on developing and improving the forum by making our posts high-quality.

I think that we all have different reasons to be here on a daily basis or something like that, including money, education, or communication with others, but I think that what unites us is the love of the cryptocurrency field that keeps us on our goals

• +1 1

Yes,you are right guys. It is high time for us to remember the reasons why we are joined here.in my parsonal opinion, my min purpose to joined the group is for earning and learning . So we should focus on our goal in life. 

• +1 1

You are right my dear mate. Actually you have done a great thing because you remember everyone about their duty in these forum so really thankfull to you for a great messege. In every time we should need to be bothered about our duty.

Yes, thanks for it. I fully try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Because this forum rules are too tough. The main purpose of this forum is that we should get the huge knowledge and earning sources. You can get too much money and knowledge from this forum. Because this forum is great blessing for all members. 

This platform is a great platform, it not only increases your area but also increases the knowledge. We are all here to learn and earn at the same time. Even we can also get much more well experiences from this forum from the seniors. These are quiet important for all of us to know much more about crypto currencies. There are a lot of members here in the forum that are just thinking how would they earn a lot from this forum. But I think everybody should focus what they are learning from this forum.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

You are right we have to remember that why we are here you are forgetting that we should follow the rules because many members are violating the rules we should remember that this that we can Bank by moderators so so we should follow the rules and focus on our aim make a good post

• +2 1

Hi everyone very good topic this good to remind all respectful members we are here to a forum to collect knowledge and learn maximum and make fourm our source of information motivation and earning this a great platform to spend our time and get some great tips and experience of every matter