Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

On 10/19/2019 at 1:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Still, the best and the safest coin to invest is bitcoin. The risk is very low, specially when it's value is low. The chance of winning when the price is low is very high. You may use it as a  long term or even a short term investment.

nMvFbuZ.png

The price of crypto currency is unstable and changes often but he best currency at the time are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple and manymore. Its safe to invest in top crypto and you can always see the top crypto in exchanges.

468x60-3.png

I will suggest the widely use coins which is bitcoins and it has a very profitable price in the market this days. You will earn and benefit allot. 

I do not know much about the tokens but in my opinion the best coin to buy or sell is bitcoin and also there are many other potential cryptocurrencies like ethereum and litecoin for trading or investing.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:36 PM, Md. Sabbir Raihan said:

According to me if you holding bitcoin and eth for long term it will making profitable to get huge money . 

Btc is the most profitable coin in the market and in crypto world btc is the most trusted coin. now a days people are investing on it to make profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:36 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

Buy classic and famous coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum
It has big profits and its market is huge

Yes you are bitcoin and Ethereum specially are good to invest in. They are pretty popular and safe and these days it is best to buy them.

You can but bitcoin and keep for long periods of time it is more profitable than any other digital currency,  i always buy btc you also can try this buy it and keep for like 5 weeks.

You can but Bitcoin or litecoin for getting a good profit. You should buy it and then hold it but I prefer earning Bitcoins rather than buying it. Also I don't really know much about tokens from which you will get profit.

I chose Stablecoin, Bitcoin and all crypto currencies can provide advantages and disadvantages, they have a very volatile value so it is very risky to have it.

For the long term it is better to focus on the coins that enter the top 10 at CMC. Why ? the coin has a clear function and purpose as well as a supportive community. So the possibility of loss for the long term is low.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

the low coins but it is more dangerous than it can be.. but of course that time that your money for investment was big the profit will be bigger...

As per my knowledge you should  invest on Ethereum and litecoin as they are giving good profit returns. I am myself using them for profit.

A lot of altcoins are profitable is you're smart making your your entry point and seeing the potential that they have for in the future. So making background check, news, charts and so on could help you making a good decision. It might be Eth, LTC or any other coins/tokens.

for me you can invest to cryptocurrency and there is more sites offering in google but you must search and see if there are legit to invest money because they are more people investing taking risks they wouldn't know if there is scam or not because they not getting a massive research about it.

I think bitcoin, ripple, etherium I think earlier this year is still at the lowest price, after bitcoin has experienced a significant increase in recent days. Saving more altcoin before the altcoin cycle starts moving is the best choice for the long term. I do not think if bitcoin earlier this year did not have a role in altcoin. Yes we will wait and save more altcoin.

• +1 1

Friend its depend on the quantity of money you have and time of the market before buying any coin or token you need to research on it see all the history of the currency you want to buy and buy that currency which has the market .Buy nay currency when its price is down on the average value .

Welcome with me

I advise you to buy the distinctive coins that are arranged in the currency market, have a great future, a good trading volume and profits guaranteed from them after the high market price of bitcoin

On 10/19/2019 at 11:32 AM, teminalibug said:

you should by and hold Bitcoin XRP and Doge, but also you could, BTC and XRP is because we all are waiting for the big bull run, and these two on my opinion they will rock. and Doge because we all are waiting for doge to price 10k usd withing 5 years I hope.

Yes i am holding ripple and also the ether.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bat token are very profitable as the price growth of these cryptos are very fast from first week of this year and expert says that it will continue for next few months.

I don't recommend token. I can't invest in token. It's risky it'slike putting money in pipeline it can either be stolen or get busted. I recommend Bitcoin anytime and any day. It's best coin and it's appreciating well.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

the only coin that i can suggest you is bitcoin, it is the safest coin you can buy. other than this there are only risky coins, with different risk range but all of them are risky. probably ethereum is at the second place after bitcoin for the list of the safest coins

8 hours ago, Raouf99 said:

Yes i am holding ripple and also the ether.

Good choice but might  suggest you hold litecoin too, but not now wait for at to drop at least 10%.

The best coin is bitcoin in my opinion the  bitcoin change price in daily basis  ,ups and down thats why traders are  chose bitcoin for trade . you will buy coins and keep them when the market values up sell out 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

if I knew I would inform a friend, my knowledge is currently limited about it so sorry maybe other colleagues can help you