What I your way of making comments. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

On 4/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

At first reading the post is so important 

And understanding the main goal of the post

After that getting decide in the comment

And type it with no mistakes

Basically i make posts on the topics that i feel like i have to help, or clear someone else's doubt as well as providing my own experience on a particular topic subject.

If the topic is not something meaningful i just dodge it.

Also i have provided feedback as from reputation on several topics and i think it's another suggestion for such cases where you give bad or good reputation based on those points mentioned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I participate on all topics that I have not seen and say an opinion or solution that I have and offer help

Life is great and enjoy it

Dear friend,I am always try to comment on topics which I have information or knowledge about it ,if I don't understand the topic ,I can't comment on it .I try to learn from other's experiences. Thanks.

On 4/25/2020 at 3:45 PM, Zaino34 said:

My friend, I comment on topics that I have sufficient experience and share my experience by responding to them and I answer other people s questions and I help them most of the time and even ask some about some points in their topics

That's nice, 

While mine I do commenting when someone has a question that he/she didn't know the answer, I'm willing to help him as long as I can. 

Also when the topic is less in comment. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Make sure before making a comment on a particular topic, the topic has to be meaningful and also it has to be relevant and related to cryptocurrency. I only comments on post that I believe are meaningful and will be helpful to me here on cryptocurrency world too.

• +1 1

I usually read and comprehend what the topic is all about then I do some research first before I give my comment about it. I always choose topics that I am already familiar with and for some topics that are new to me, I always read various articles first before giving my reaction/comment with that certain topic. We have to make sure that what we share is 100% true and we should be always mindful of what we post in the forum. 

Always understand the given topic first before commenting on any post that created. Always give your best knowledge to the topic and make sure that it is useful for everyone. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes dear your thinking too best i am fully agree with you. i create comments on the topic or post i first proper search on the Google if i have not any information about post or topic. And second way is that i read the senior posted commented and seek more knowledge in this way and create or making the post. 

Well i always choose the topic i want to comment on. The good topic, the better. I also like a topic that is can be discuss by people and not only asking for an exact answer i think it is the better to make reply on it because we can share our thoughts and ideas freely about the topic.

• +2 1

fisrt of all we have to sufficient Knowledge about this forum and topic and also Comments will be useful.because there are so many newbie members who follows the reply of our so we should be so careful about comment.

As for me I only comment on post that I have an idea on, I don't like forging things up and making up stories that are not true. If I have no knowledge of the topic I just appreciate the contributor and learn from others post.

• +2 1

On 4/25/2020 at 7:30 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Dear mate i agree with you that we should comment only to useful post. Personally i comment in that topic about which i have enough knowledge. Because there are so many newbie members who follows the reply of our so we should be so careful about comment.

Just guide the beginners especially if you have some knowledge that going to talk about. 

Helping others would be a big help because they will learn from us, that's why I can say my way of commenting is helping the others. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best you to comment is on your experience because experience is great teacher and teaches every thing. Most of time I want to correct them if they are wrong and asking about other problems which is very helpful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Responding to useful topics in every section one visit in the best thing to do because many people will benefit from what you add to the topic and your account will also be on the safer hand because most of your posts will not be deleted the way they will be deleted if you respond to useless topics, take note of that friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

My friend, we always need to study the topic well so that we can provide a useful response to everyone.
So as not to make mistakes.

• +5 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  The first thing you need to keep in mind before commenting is to make the right comment.  If you want to make the right comment, you have to read the first post well. This my way of making comments. 

• +1 2

Most of the time i will only write my comment to any topic that i will understand it. It doesn't matter if its a good or bad topic because if its goo i will share what i know and if its bad i will advice the owner to not repeat the mistake so that he or she can avoid a ban.

For my part, I participate in all subjects that are in English
Perhaps in your opinion there are unhelpful topics but beginners in this field also need help and participate in the answers to their posts

• +1 3

i agree with you, you are giving good point in this forum, i'm reading many topics here and i'm choose the important subjects to comment on it.

• +2 1

On 4/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  share your  way of making  comments  with each other that will helpful  for new ones. You make comments  on every unread topic  or only usful topics  ir only easy topics. I think e should  comment  on only useful  topic and try to response in proper and effective  way. Do you agree? 

Answer only these post that you think it good enough and won't delete i think you should make post on those topics which relate with cryptocurrencies and as for making the topics make only those kind of topics which can help the other members then you can make good reparation . 

In this regard, I consider that a response to useful topics only is binding.
As unhelpful topics are subject to deletion and thus your response to them is deleted, so as you said you should search for useful topics research even if it takes some extra time.

I only participate in posts that I think I can give additional information in the post or as well as help members with their own inquiries and only everyone should do like me0

• +1 1

I agree with this thing. There are topics that have a lot of new information. When a less experienced member finds it, he cannot make a comment on the topic. He goes around easy topics. Are you with me on this matter?