How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mushahid Bajwa

How far i am not join cryptotalk campaign ??

By studying me first.
But if you want, do you link your account here to YOBIT
Second, are you sure that you registered with the same email address that you registered with in YOBIT?
If so, wait a while

Friend, you did a great job, and now everything is in your hands in order to develop on the forum! I believe that you need to link your account to the yobit exchange, and then, you will receive rewards to your balance. Now, you only need to develop! Good luck!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

New cryptotalk users are not connected to register  with youbit temporary. Receiving payment is not possible now and it is temporary. Please wait 

Crypto Talk has stopped for a while from accepting new members because there were a lot of violators in the forum and therefore the moderators had to temporarily close the registration of new members, but the mother can enter the link and then you can link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts your account to Crypto Talk in the Yobit platform in a simple way and without any  Problem.

• +4 1

In the last period, the campaign was suspended for new members, but now you can register for the new campaign, all you have to do is go to Yobit and register your account in the campaign

• +1 1

Well typically it would needed to be 100 post atleast before you can join well im not sure why you cant join at this moment but its a possible fact that you did it fair but your country is banned which makes it impossible for you to join.

• +4 1

I don't know what you are say here bro. I registered three days ago and I had no problem. Check again and see if you can or not maybe it was some problem when you tried to and you failed and didn't try again. go to yobit and connect your cryptotalk account

You just have to wait patiently. This issue happens once in a while but that doesn't mean you would not be able to enter the platform. When there are a large number of new users trying to enter the platform sometimes the platform wouldn't allow that. So the uses has to wait until the platform opens for new users.

• +3 1

Hello dear colleague, apparently, our assets for new members, as many of the colleagues who respond to you comment, therefore I would advise you to enter the forum from time to time and collect all the information That surely in the not too distant future will will activate again
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

First, welcome to Crypto Talk. In the beginning, you have to read the rules of the forum and apply them well. Secondly, you must access 100 useful posts in order to start making profits. Profits appear on his account within a few days after reaching 100 publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to show more patience at this forum because no announcement about to the  distribution has been made by the admins. When they will want to add new members in the providing compaigns ten they will  open it for the new members.

A word which important in business field is a 'patient '.so I want to tell you that you should keep patient until forum will allow new members to join cryptotalk campaign than you can join. 

It is temporary problem and it can be solved very soon. You should continue to posts daily.  

• Useful or interesting 1

The problem of linking the cryptotalk account to the yobit exchange, we do not know any date about solving this problem. Wait for the supervisors and support team here and continue working within this forum

My friend the forum is not accepting new member for the campaign because it is close for now by the supervisors so it will be better if you focus on your work am sure they will update us if they are ready to accept new members for the campaign 

l'm happy to see you here. It is magnificent for you to be here, that is the reason you can gain so much from here about exchanging, contributing, entire cryptographic forms of money. In any case, installment doesn't work yet, l expectation it will pay once more. Show restraint.

The only thing left for you friend is to wait because the moderators have not said anything and they have not thrown away as information but you wait for sure that at some point there will be access for new users, you wait and do not give up friend.

• +1 1

Previously it was an action that you could perform as soon as you created your account in Cryptotalk but currently the process is disabled, in the same way the payments of which we are already being reflected are not available to transfer them to the balance of our accounts and be able to use it. At the moment we just have to be patient and wait for the platform to enable the links so that new members can link their account to the respective campaign. Stay tuned.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

What happened was as a result of registration been suspended but I think it working now because it not been up to a week that I joined the forum

Hello friend, I am new and I am trying to reach 100 post so later I can only do 20 so they pay me and I can earn a little money so I would not know how to tell you but I would like to know so later when I arrive I can get everything in cryptotalk now their different campaigns.

On 4/24/2020 at 6:45 AM, Mushahid Bajwa said:

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

Dear mate this forum have some rules as a beginner after completing 100 posts you are not able to work in other sections of the forum because you have not enough knowledge for it firstly complete you trial of 7 days working in which you make 20 posts daily and give 50 reactions to others posts than you will become able to work in other sections of the forum.

I am a new user at crypto talk and just reach the post 100 but there is no access for new users to link with cryptotalk campaign at yobit. I am here to know about time period required for new users to join cryptotalk campaign.

I think it was the technical issue at that time but now everything is fine and new members  easily connect  there cryptotalk with yobit and get payments for their useful post on  daily basis.

@Mushahid BajwaBajwa my friend first of all you should working here with patience. Crypto dog allow us 20 useful post birthday after achieve over 100 post Target. So after this we are in our money from yobit account after one week. Bro you are a beginner you should learn from my post. Don't worry about it you are also getting your earning from yobit companion after a week. Service you best of luck my dear for future working. 💞🥰

At the present time the forum takes time in order to accept new members. We must continue and always publish the useful in order for everyone to benefit from these publications. You must start what is useful for the benefit of everyone and adhere to the laws and rules that help you continue and work hard.

its run when you working in daily basis so avoid them and focus in your daily posts your bitcoin will never lose in yobit platform so don't need to worry about just work it until you get a first earning here so keep posting and give a react to everyone who deserve.

• +1 1