What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

Thank you @Babubu609 for creating this useful and helpful post. I was not aware of some of these points because I am fairly new here. But now that I know about these points I will try to be more careful from now on and be a good member in the forum

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Unfortunately many of them trying to understood whats going on but never managed to see these rules and they only know what to do and following others is only what it is nothing big deal really 

• +1 1

There are just two things for a good member to follow the first one is to follow all the rules, and the second  one is to be useful  to the forum.

he should only comment on things he knows. not make offensive accusations to people should respect everyone's opinion

The important thing about to remember for a user to work here is always following the rules provided by the moderators and admin. The posts should be relevant and useful for all the users. The most important thing is to let the people know about information of crypto currencies and crypto world. So this is how a user should work in this forum and always remember the rules. 

I think the vast majority are good members, especially those who have a lot of posts, as they have been on the forum for a long time following the rules correctly

Once you join the forum you should see the first thing which is the rules, so you have to follow them, and only with a little bit of experience being a good member here.

We should be careful of the way we post, we should learn and have more more knowledge to contribute better, we should make sure we post correctly in a way our English will be correct in not grammatically and free of typo. 

evet, söylediğin maddelere mümkün olduğunca dikkat etmeye çalışıyorum. Bu bilgilendirici ve öğretici bilgiler için teşekkür ederiz. Umarım deneyimsizlikten kötü niyet olmaksızın yapılan bazı hatalar yöneticiler tarafından hoş karşılanır.

Edited by BigBoss01

Members in this forum should do their own research before posting topics and also they must read the topic before commenting to it so it could less the spam post or useless posts. 

On 4/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

@Babubu609...You have highlighted the qualities of a good member.  Which will make these new members realize these qualities.  We all know that there are many good members in the forum.  Who always create and post good quality topics.  And they will never disobey the rules of the forum.  They will always respect the rules of the forum.  So we should all follow the qualities of good members

• +2 1

A good member should take these tips and act upon them, and always strive to achieve the best away from fraud, copying, pasting and stealing the ideas of other members. The important thing is also to follow the rules of the forum.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:10 AM, Cleaner said:

They will always respect the rules of the forum.  So we should all follow the qualities of good members

Yes bro I think this gonna help them know why they are here and what is their duty as a member. I suggest they think twice and do the right thing at right time

if you want to be a good member here, just follow the rules and regulations here and don't try to do some illegal activities here like spamming, plagiarism and also abusing this forum in terms of reputations.

Ok I give my best to show you me good member in this forum 

May daily routine work close then I regularly open this page properly.

Good members also avoid the habit of giving reputations to whom is not dued, 

These issue of reputation is really important, a good member gives reputation only when it's worth it. 

As a recognized member of this great platform you are expected to  post or  create a meaningful not meaningless,a quality and useful post which will motivated and educate others in this forum 

The important quality of a member is to follow the rules and regulations. It is the forum where we can earn and learn about cryptocurrencies. It helps us to understand and get information about this forum

After reading all the rules of the good member to follow I think it is very difficult to be one of the good members, but we should at least try, that is what we can do and have to do in order to stay here.

Following the rules strictly is the number one quality of a good members because all the 10 qualities mentioned by @Babubu609 falls under adhering to the rules we should endeavor to follow the guidelines of the forum so that we can become good ambassadors of crypto talk .

Mate you are absolutely right about that, firstly if we are talking about good members, they must follow the rules. Then They should not complete 30 posts, more than that give full information. Maybe we must try being one of them. Thank you for creating the useful topic. 

Very informative post, I guess now many users is very trusted and good members because these days only old members are working in this forum and doing great jobs. At least now this forum become clean place for work with positively.

To adhere to this forum there are so many tools to work with and the most important thing today is to make sure that there is something happening and its purpose is to really pull together a chance for yourself and in this I mean its important to really work as hard and put together good content and that is the only good thing that can do right now , good content that is based on the rules of the forum that is huge and important.