Who are the experts? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

Well, my dear friend, the person must have several things in order to become an expert, so he must have practiced work for a period that is not short in order to be able to go through situations that any other member can pass through. He must have a balanced mind and the ability to prosecute in order to be able to collect information and store it in his mind. And the answer Logically and easily if any question is asked, he must also have a spirit of cooperation and participation with others so that he can deal with members and bear the answer to their questions

Hello my friend, I just registered on the forum and this is the first post that I write, and I really do not know anything about electronic currencies. One of the friends guided me here and told me that I can benefit from here. Two important things, the first is free profit and the second is to obtain knowledge about cryptocurrencies so I do Now I am searching for experts in order to learn from them and gain knowledge to continue my work within the forum

The person who is skillful and have full knowledge about specific area is called expert.On crypto currency forum person who will be more senior or spent maximum time on this forum learn more thing experience more thing. So such type of person called expert here. Here question is, Is every senior is expert obviously no who have old status plus good reputation he can be guid or suggest new things and can correct our mistakes . For me when ever I want confirm some news about crypto  I visit 2 people only one is that person who post this content or question where I comment and other one is someone else. 

Yes experts are those who have linguistic and literary fluency in reading and writing without any mistake you can not say anyone expert because the work on this forum is wide so you should work for a long time to gain experience

Expert is an individual who have acquired much knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency and also render or share his experience with other members of the forum.

I believe that expert people are people who possess knowledge and can teach everything they have learned and can help solve problems.

I completely agree with you my friend, I think that there are a lot of experts in this forum who distribute their experience and information and are useful in it especially the junior members, and the elderly in this forum are doing their work to the fullest, good luck

• +2 1

We really need you as beginners and we need your support and standing by our side to expand our knowledge and enrich our information
In doing so, we will give back the favor by putting our hands together to cooperate in raising the level of this forum, mutual benefit and common love

• +4 1

You have written a good post, I also think that experts can be known by the number of their followers, because if there are many then that indicates the high quality of the topics they write that are of benefit to others.

Members who have started this website from the beginning or have been working and learning in this forum for a long time are experienced expert members of this forum. We can benefit from learning from an experienced member of this forum here.

It is very valuable information

As a new user to the site, I find it difficult to identify people whose information I can trust is correct

thanks for the help. 

Hello my friend, there is not a single expert inside the forum because that requires a lot of useful information related to encrypted currencies so that we can work within the coding world only requires a little patience until all experiences are learned and we become one of the most experienced people inside the forum and we can collect money and profits easily  Also and thanks

The one who has experience
Like a tree that bears fruit
We must strive to harvest this fruit
We must also seek after professionals and learn from them in order to be important in this forum and we must help each other in all stages ... The expert is the one who studied the thing until he almost concluded what he studied

Thank you, but I would like to note an important point that some believe that the rank is everything and that the person with a high rank is much more experienced than the rest of the members, but the most important idea is that the number of reputation and the content of his publications are the ones that determine if a person really deserves appreciation and not the number of his posts ❤

• +5 1

There is no end to the knowledge in cryptotalk.There is a lot of knowledge and information here that cannot be easily exhausted.So those who are gaining more knowledge here are experts.And who lead us and help in work here we all called him expert.Thanks

Experts are those who helps us to correct our mistakes, give advices, have enough  knowledge  to make us understand something or in giving information on the cypto topics. People tend to make mistakes. And to correct them the experts come forward to help us. If not then we wouldn't get to know about so many things in cryptotalk.

Yes you are right,because only expert mumber can dolve you issue which you will face . So follow to them who is making good work. Expert become with knowledge if any have more knowledge then he is batter then us. So he know the different way to get reach on other level. But i belive on that i will spend our time for learn then i can become  good mumber.

6 hours ago, Riaz Hashmi said:

In my point of view expert are those which have some major contribution to this forum. They help new members and always wiling to help when called for. My best expert member is @Whited35 . We should all give respect to expert members. Thank you.

I am not an expert, I am a learner just like you guys. I also have some highly experienced seniors on this forum. They are regularly sharing me their ideas in the cryptocurrency sphere. I have created so many topics on this forum based on their ideas. If you talk about their forum ranks, they are just Jr. Members but in case of knowledge, they are my mentors. Thanks. 

There are a few people only that can be considered expert on bitcoin. They have been studying and giving lectures on Bitcoin for many years and personally i admire them and always learn a lot from them.

We must strive to be the experts. We must strive to gain the most experience from the old people in this field. Anyone can be an expert, but he must work hard

• +2 1

I think who's are experts on this platform which keep much information about this platform and Also cryptocurrency and know which think are good for us and solve every problem easily... And Also shared good information from the others and others people take good benefits from this... I think @bliznec @Whited35 @Calvinpriva are most experts members on this platform and they are my teachers.... I most repect of these members...

• +1 1

The characteristic of an expert is characterized by whoever has several experiences in a specific field, or whatever he is good at. When you go through mistakes and learn from them, and that changes the way you work, it becomes knowledge and experience. And how to become an expert, you must change the pattern that you were following in your field, it could be that the way you work is the reason for your failure. 

Dear expert person is the person who devotes knowledge to him in general and reflects it on all those in charge of the forum and he is the person who generalizes the benefit through his knowledge and publish it inside the forum.  In general, many thanks.

According to my personal opinion, I think that the experts in this forum are the oldest members here, and who are good at working properly in the forum, and they can respond to any inquiries we ask, if they are experts in the field of cryptocurrencies in general.

• +1 1

Experience is an excellent and elegant quality for a person, and an expert is a person who has a high mind in a specific field, for example in our field here. The expert is the one who helps us to walk step by step and if we make a mistake that guides us to the right path, and he has full thanks because he is an honest collaborator