Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

All most 99% of the poor people believes life is all about comfort zone. Nothing on it own. Life is like a car, it need a driver to make it move. You will remain poor if you refuse to take responsibility. Try your best nothing come easily.

i'm satisfied traders of crypto marketplace until from closing nine months are surely wonderful awesome for me because now a found out enough tricks and analyze approaches for incomes purposes and secure profits also doing without any troubles i earned from crypto market

• +4 1

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As you said, many people report that there are those who want success without any effort. And he does not work at all to achieve the hope of success and he leaves it only and only on his luck that he will get success. Those people waste their time only and only in this way, no one can achieve success unless he will work hard. That is why those people should work hard day and night and by hard work, they reach themselves to the point where they have success. Unless a person works hard with his full zeal he will not succeed. Therefore, to achieve success it is necessary that you work hard.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yeah we can get nothing but the failures by wasting our valuable time. we should use every minutes of your life behind a good activity. We should learn , learn and then learn to be successful in crypto world 

In this world full of negativity, we should stand positive. We always need to think positively because it may affect our day. If you will encourage your self to do more here in this site, you will surely be happy after all your hard work. 

• +1 1

I really agreed with you my friend. We all should believe in ourselves and word hard in order to suceed in this forum. All of us are here inorder to earn money. I wish to earn money in order to reduce the burden of my parents. So I wis it makes me successful  and achieve my goals.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.

You right said brother we should do not depend our future on luck so we should work hard and gain proper knowledge and make bright future. 

On 4/20/2020 at 8:46 AM, Raven said:

Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto

It is good opportunity to take advantage, learn experience and achieve our purpose of becoming successful in future. 

I'm always doing and giving my best to achieve my goals by the help of crypto. I know it will help us to reach our goals very fast, especially when we have knowledge on it. I would like to inspire everyone to continue and never give up discovering cryptoworld especially those who are new here because my experiences here were really unforgettable which I can also share to others who are willing to learn and earn. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am always up for that doing the best i can so that i can achieve and fulfill my dream and my goals in crypto . I have noticed that people have already started getting their goals achieved through crypto currency hence fourth dreams are being attainable lets all focus we will achieve a lot guys

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Success needs work, and work must be continuous, serious and persistent. Success needs many positive factors combined, so failure is considered easy. Every person can be a failure, but success is achieved by those who have the determination and patience to reach their ambitions.

• +3 1

On 4/20/2020 at 4:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Yes, life is not easy as some think it is, life must be spent with it and work with it in order to reach what you want, and here we are talking about this field in which we work, which is the field of electronic currencies. This is what makes people clash with the reality and bitter and shock what happens because nothing is easy, and everything comes with learning, patience, disappointment, fatigue and repeated loss until the day comes when we can control everything and become profitable, and all this by hard work and gaining experience
I hope with all my heart that no one has lost his money without knowing how to work, and I hope that everyone who enters this field will gain abundant money for a good life
Thank you for the nice and good topic, and good luck to everyone

It is all same in our real life and crypto world.In both places we  need to worm hard to get paid.The difference is that in crypto earth is identical well-located and you are anonymous. If you wish for to earn extra in crypto, you must for eternity stair up you labors emphatically like pleasing imperil in investments and mastering your be in possession of strategy at trading. 

As you sow so shall you reap

Therefore, you should give your best for anything which is greatfull and useful fr the forum. just do what which is helpful for you and your future. For every work you must be possesive and you must learn and give your best at  the forum.

If you just wait for the blessings and do nothing I don't think if you have a chance to achieve what you want. We should do something like honing our skills since it would helps you to your works and other businesses you will build, I'm still a student and I'm worrying to my future, so I decided to hone my skills since I'm an IT student, I always do coding to practice myself and when I can use it when I got a job.

You are absolutely right and i agree with you that everyone want to be successful and everyone of us on this forum is struggling to secure our future and for securing our future all we are struggling and doing our best to reach our goals and we are learning from cryptotalk forum to get knowledge about crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency has just immersed on large volume. It has a beautiful future. Now invest yourself in learning about it. Learn different projectswhere you can invest cryptocurrency, learn trading. It will help you to achieve your goal.

• +1 1

I believe that success doesn't comes overnight, you work hard for it, your earn it and gain it..you have to work for your money,  no one else will do that for you, it's good to be focus and self-determine...avoid distractions here and there...cryptocurrencies is a very broad field that enables success, we all have one idea and the other to contribute to this so that we can achieve the common goals.

Cryptocurrency is the trading future of the world . So if we word hard we wil learn & earn here at the same time . That will help is in fullfilling the goals of life but hard work is the key to success.

Sometimes trading disappoints people. We can make mistakes and while we see the prices moving to targets we have, we don't take the risk. And later we say what if I did that, I would be in better position today. Instead of doing that when you have done your research hold the trade and have a little more patience. Think of this and don't forget that better days are coming.

Hello everyone I will try and do my best to achieve my goal because opportunity come once friends put me through an a new member here on crypto talk I want to know more on this platform which will make me work hard and earn money too

• +2 1

A good post that calls for hard work to achieve the goals and this is good, but luck sometimes has the final word in success. For example, if a person bought a large amount of Bitcoin when its price was less than $ 1 and we all know that it has risen very significantly, so whoever bought  Make lots of money effortlessly.  Luck sometimes plays a big role

Cryptocurrencies are the future, so it is only supported so far, as there is no reason for you to leave the dollar trade and go to trade bitcoin, for example, this is only in the case of a distinctive thing, which is your belief that it has a future.

Yah bro ! Many of the people don't do anything and wait for the success to come to them because of their luck . But this never happens . So they remain unsuccessful in mostly cases . And on the other hand their are people who struggles for their goals. Who have passion to achieve theirs goals can only achieve their goal . So work hard to be successful . Not to be wait for success to come to you to hold your hand and fulfill your dreams.

I am in cryptoworld almost 3year and i got every points of it. I really enjoy learning more about cryptoworld. But i am not that much successful in cryptoworld, i always try to give my best and i really do it. Hope someday i will be something in cryptoworld.   

• +1 1