Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

Hi,

Yes, I definitely side with you on that particular angle. It's quite troublesome that, in spite of the fact that specific rules and guidelines regarding posting conduct exist here, defamatory comments remain. It must certainly be addressed and directly confronted whenever possible. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

You are totally right, the truth is that we are here to improve every day, obtain new learnings, and help each other, in my case so far I try to comply with the rules of the forum and I take my time to read what it is about and So be more accurate in my answers always respecting others, so far I have not had to give a point of bad fame to anyone, I have seen very positive publications and this has allowed me to learn from several things that I did not know, that is why I really like this forum

I strongly support your opinion, not all of those who came to write here know the correct way to write.
Therefore it is very useful for us to respect each other and help each other in becoming good authors of a publication by approaching the writer and correcting his writings, without reporting it, or damaging their reputations.

• +1 1

good This advice is valid for us in one row and in one row, and we correct mistakes between us

We are not mistaken in thinking that their posts are bad or bad for the reputation of the forum

I hope that you will advise brother and be one hand

Hi friend, I agree with you. At the very least, he should be warned before giving a bad reputation, otherwise he may break the rules or continue like this. I think the warning letter needs to be invented. He will then take appropriate action. Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you 10000% brother.I am in this forum from past 3 weeks though my account was created about 1 year ago i got some bad reputation.I really want to help with my opinion.There are so many posts that deserves bad reputation cause they just copy and paste it.But users like me who use real words and trying to be in this forum should not gone through this rather we should given opportunity to resolve our mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Now, after the new amendments, we do not know who gave us the bad reputation .. and this matter has a bad side and a good side. The good side is not giving the opportunity to return the bad reputation in the sense of revenge, and the bad side is the inability to discuss who gave this reputation in order to know our mistakes and correct them .. Therefore I prefer to be fair in giving reputation

On 4/19/2020 at 5:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

You must think carefully before giving a bad reputation. It is important to read the main topic and understand the comment to be reputed before judging it. We should not be harshly dealing with this issue because there are many beginners in the forum who are trying to learn and we should not discourage them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, SuperCrypto said:

You must think carefully before giving a bad reputation. It is important to read the main topic and understand the comment to be reputed before judging it. We should not be harshly dealing with this issue because there are many beginners in the forum who are trying to learn and we should not discourage them.

Most people that make post that is not worth giving a positive reputation,that it negative that is worth, are mainly beginners that are not guided ,we can easily guide them by making them understand the rules, but when we give them a negative reputation,they will easily be discouraged and loose interest in the forum, meanwhile they may have alot of things to share with us that we probably don't know here, so let try to encourage them so as to make the understand, we are all here to learn.

No people in the forum deserves bad reputation. I really think the forum require members with good acceptance and  who are supportive. Not all people would be at thier best some might be improving so we must never degrade them. Good luck friends.

It is good idea but why do we need it ? A new user is not that serious that he doesn't care about reading the rules and following it ? Even for his own sake and earning ?

If you think that you can educate the member instead of giving a bad reputation then I suggest that you do so. We are all here to earn and gather information about trading and investing. The best thing that we can do is to help one another.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:33 PM, Reostra77 said:

giving a bad reputation will actually create a new problem so if you do not like a post or topic enough to not respond to the post or topic

i disagree with you. giving a bad reputation is not literally creating a problem but those who are giving it randomly without any explanation. Some members are abusing the reputation and doesn't even checking or reading the content before giving bad reputation. So i think moderators should track the reputations given if it is deserve or not.

On 11/5/2020 at 10:48 AM, sinseoul said:

The best thing that we can do is to help one another.

Thank you mate @sinseoul because we desire to have loyal, responsible members to work together collectively. I go with the view of quote or tagged him/her purposely to call him in order or give him a proper guide.

I like the enthusiasm of the members of this forum, of course it is good to help each other, and also taking into account that the owner of the post has become tired in writing it, so it is not necessary to give him a bad reputation, but if he is not good, there is no need to give a reputation mainly in appreciation of this.

• +2 1

i agree with you , in my opinion negative reputation meant for spammers and scammers not for those who make a mistake and publish something wrong , we can easily inform them in the replies  to correct their information and tell them to edit what's written  , the negative reputation is a serious problem especially to beginners  and this is really bad because they may hate to continue working if they keep receiving negative reputation instead of help and guide

• +1 1

Certainly, this method is better than giving a bad reputation. If you find a bad post or spam, then a bad reputation can be used, and using the bad reputation for personal purposes is the worst thing.
You can alert a member to an error that you found in his post and ask him to change it to make it appropriate instead of giving it a bad reputation.

It is very bad to have a bad reputation for no reason, some users do it in bad faith, they do not earn anything but end up spoiling the forum, this is very bad for the members

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, in avoiding giving a bad reputation to good members only, but do not forget that there are members who send spam and many of them do not abide by the rules of the forum, especially with regard to the obligation to write 100 characters in every post, so we must give a reputation for such topics.

7 hours ago, Thyyyyi said:

Yes bro we must appreciate each other through reputation accordingly of the post and as admins now launched new payment system. I am hoping that reputation features is going to be used by everyone very wisely and accordingly of the post.

Yes I agree with you, if a post does not interest you you instead of given bad reputation you can call him or her out and settle it or if you can't do that you just move on we have to respect each others opinions

• +1 2

On 4/19/2020 at 8:48 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

Your words are reasonable brother.  However, those who post low quality.  We must resist them.  However, we can correct those who make mistakes from time to time by sending a private message.  You gave a very good idea brother.  So we will check his profile without any negative rating immediately after seeing any post and if he is a good writer then we will correct him. @George10

• +2 1

I am new member in this and i will never give bad reputation ever and i think noone have to give bad reputation and we are community we have to help each othere not to give bad reputation 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

Your words are reasonable brother.  However, those who post low quality.  We must resist them.  However, we can correct those who make mistakes from time to time by sending a private message.  You gave a very good idea brother.  So we will check his profile without any negative rating immediately after seeing any post and if he is a good writer then we will correct him. @George10

Sure mate reaching out to someone you believe has made a mistake is the first thing needed to be done however, if he is not willing to change and makes the same mistake again then he deserves to be given a bad reputation and reported immediately.

1 hour ago, Abuzar2233 said:

I am against giving a bad reputation because it will lead to frustration, especially if they are beginners. All members must have constructive criticism.

Yes bad reputations can lead to frustration and demote you from receiving payment it's for this reason we must try hard to follow forum rules and post quality posts that will not stand a chance to attract a bad reputation. 

9 minutes ago, Afaqahmad said:

I am new member in this and i will never give bad reputation ever and i think noone have to give bad reputation and we are community we have to help each othere not to give bad reputation 

Of course mate we are one community and our goal must be of helping one another not criticizing each other however, there are those who doesn't want to comply with the rules of the forum and violet it in their publications even after rebuking them,for these deserves a bad reputation and blockage from the forum because their mission is to destroy not to build.

It is always frustration when one been giving bad reputation without any reason that can lead some to be annoyed in the case that he/she didn't deserve such reputation so let us have human feeling for every body

Yes,you should have a valid and a good reason before giving a bad reputation.Before giving any bad reputation all need to read the topic again and if it can't be understandable then don't give any reputation here.