Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

In past i have given bad reputation few members after carefully reading their comments which are off topic and leading discussion on different way then the origin of the topic content.But i have face backlash for that.The members give me bad reputation on bulk ,so now if i find this kind of comments i directly report that to Mods and don't give openly bad reputation .The forum have good option for us we have to use this to avoid conflict with each other .We are here to discuss and contribute where we help others to understanding about crypto currency numerous norms ,nodes.

• +5 1

From how many days I'm working here but I'm not gave any users bad reputation then why some users giving bad reaction and I just want to say who giving bad reputation please don't give bad reaction because we all are family.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course we are a community and we must help each other, that depends on the publication if it is a copy and paste, you already know what to do, but small human errors must be corrected is education.

• +5 1

Yeah man, giving a bad reputation would be given while it's truely necessary not future any date time you don't really privilege a stake because bad reputation really brings down the moral of the member who poste

Basically I've only given a few negative reactions to cheaters only, that plagiarized content from other members, or from online courses. I understand that some people just want to participate in the campaign and I'm only trying to recommend how they should be posting if I see something not making sense. I don't use negative reaction to anyone except from cheaters.

I agree with your point. We should be friends each other. If someone have any problem or mistake we should tell them. I think we should give bad reputation to only those members which are spammers. 

Before giving the bad reputations to someone's post on this forum, please read post carefully. After that if it is really not useful post and you have found evidence that has been copied without mentioning the source, you might give bad reputation.

I have seen many users who always give bad reputations to the well deserving topics which has the best contents and due to such cheap activities users doesn't het encouragement and then stop posting the topics so its necessary to read the topic and give the reputation according to its contents. 

• +1 1

I think people should be educated on how to use those reputation buttons, you only have to give bad reputation to a nonsense topic, and a topic that you personally do not like.

my brother, if you see posts or topics that are made just fine and not a problem, it is very silly to provide a bad angry.

You're very right and I can't agree more with you ourselves we must help us has improved both us and the forum is a shame to see how there are people who are only here to try to harm others we must solve that as soon as we tanre awareness 

It's not really about what the issue of bad reactions can affect a users portfolio here, as some post are so bad which the sense there doesn't seem to be working on the post title or even the content. The feature of bad reactions is nit dormant as that's why it is on the forum

• +1 1

Dear Siblings, before giving a bad notoriety we must investigate the note again and again. We must think again words this and see the soul the note is useful, good, important or not. hope you understand my point of aim

Do not worry everyone who presents a bad reputation without a convincing reason, he gets a warning point just report it and so the bad reputation will not be distributed randomly

THINK POSITIVE

I agree with you, we all love to cooperate and daily create new topics within the forum sections. This matter will enable us to obtain topics in a simple way, and supervisors must compel members to write topics on a daily basis.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree to you, if you are not meaning to give bad reputation to the one who made the topic, atleast correct them and criticize them constructively. I only giving bad reputation to those who are trying to ppam other people. 

Giving bad reactions randomly is really a bad thing! I saw many members doing this here and i think that this is prohibited and the moderators will stop them when they see their accounts.. We should report them to stop them from doing this bad thing.

Yes you are right we should never give bad reputation to anyone although we can suggest them that they are making post wrong section if we will give bad reaction to them then there will be demotivated and they will not try to make any new post from their site in future

• +2 1

yyes that is a decent way to approach to a member and make them correct if they did something wrong.giving bad reaction to the post is not the solution..everyone is doing hard work here just to learn and earn something form the forum.as this forum is a big platform where coordinating with each other is very important

• +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 7:18 AM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

That's the better approach, I think negative reaction is only necessary if the person is consciously writing spams to get higher post number but if someone has some grammar issues but is still trying to make the best post in their ability you should not give them bad reaction because that person is trying and with your negative reaction you just discouraged someone that could be a good poster in the future in the forum.

• +2 1

I think that before you give anyone a bad reputation that you should first try to help them out and show them what is wrong with their post and give them the chance to correct it. In this way they will learn from their mistakes and they will be able to make much better posts and topics in the future. Also i think that the only time we should use the bad reactions is if the post is a straight out spam post.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/18/2020 at 11:48 PM, George10 said:

Here is the word of advice to you all who like giving bad reputation to some other topics in this forum as you know we are all here as one family let as help one another to become good post writers by approaching the writer and correct them on where you believe they are wrong  based on their topics vai comments or massages not by giving a bad reputation and I believe this way we will build a better environment,what's your opinion on this one.

You are right, as a family to this forum we all have to help each other to make things better, and like you said we don't have to give sad reactions every time we have to help thus who are making mistakes maybe they don't know how it should be, by z way now a days sad reaction is a threat, i see one post that says i will give you sad reaction if you quot my post. sorry but its a threat to me. 

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, betelihem said:

, i see one post that says i will give you sad reaction if you quot my post. sorry but its a threat to me. 

You are right mate it's a threat I saw that post it also includes about spam issues and such language of saying if you qoute my topic I will give you a sad reaction shouldn't be used and I see the reason why he said that it's because he made a very long topic so it is going to be a mess if every one quotes it.

8 minutes ago, George10 said:

You are right mate it's a threat I saw that post it also includes about spam issues and such language of saying if you qoute my topic I will give you a sad reaction shouldn't be used and I see the reason why he said that it's because he made a very long topic so it is going to be a mess if every one quotes it.

Yeah mate that's true i said that because he posted a very long post, but its better to say "don't quote the post its very long" because its more matured than saying i will sad react you, 

On 5/2/2020 at 10:22 AM, Magnom said:

Giving bad reactions randomly is really a bad thing! I saw many members doing this here and i think that this is prohibited and the moderators will stop them when they see their accounts.. We should report them to stop them from doing this bad thing.

Yes i agree with you mate. I think there still members who keep messing up in this forum. They are doing those things without any validated reason. I hope moderators give an attention about this issue. It is so frustrating to see a bad reputation even though you did well.

• +1 1