Before giving a bad reputation. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Before giving a bad reputation.

well i gave the bad reputations who just were scammers and tried to scam people and i think that is a good way to warn another members of this forum that that person is not trustable / trustworthy so i think it has its own use. but of caurse there are people who use that function for their own "way".. i dont like it, i dont do it but ... what can we do?

I agree with you with everything you say. We must cooperate in all matters. We must direct the beginners to the right path for me. I do not like giving bad reputation points to anyone. They are ignorant of someone wrong and lose confidence in themselves and their participations that they write.

I am fully agree with you many of members are taking revenge by giving bad reputation but now they are not doing this things and this is only done because of the contents like this are uploading regularly members are getting motivated even they realise their fault now they are taking this reputation seriously and giving only to the deserving contents.

There are post that we can take consideration or understandable and not giving them bad reaction but there are post that deserved a bad reaction as there are post that are intentionally posted just to earn.

Yes.I like your words mate.We all are member of this cryptotalk forum,in an another word cryptotalk family.We should encourage everyone to post more and more good post,not discourage them by bad reaction.But in case of spammers,it's different.We should report every spam post to make this family more beautiful. 

Edited by Jami273

I didn't stay any negative reaction for a long time. I usually report to a mod when I see a shit post, but since some countries were banned from payment I do not face such posts at all. But the next time, before to stay a negative reaction, I will follow your advice🙂

Yes you are right instead of giving bad reaction we should give suggestion so that  they will become a good writer but give bad reaction to the spammers make the forum clean

In fact, I do not like to give a bad name to anyone even if his participation is bad, first I prefer to normalize the member to the mistake he makes and to make better posts, but if I deliberately do that and repeat that, I may give him a bad reputation.

This is a brilliant suggestion that will help us to work together more closely on this forum and improve on it drastically through team work and cooperation but all the members should try to post only useful topics that make sense.

I really dont give any bad reaction to any one or any post,the only way is if somesone talk dirty to me and i dont answer i just give a bad reaction and he stop 

The thing is if you just message those users they will probabily not learn much and avoid your message request.

So better to first reputation him with bad post and then you can message him why you did that.

Nevertheless i don't usually give bad post reputations just because everything is accepted nowadays as spammers have been off the forum for a while.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/8/2020 at 8:57 PM, MrGeany said:

well i gave the bad reputations who just were scammers and tried to scam people and i think that is a good way to warn another members of this forum that that person is not trustable / trustworthy so i think it has its own use. but of caurse there are people who use that function for their own "way".. i dont like it, i dont do it but ... what can we do?

Yes i agree with you, bad reputation must give to those account that is trying to scam other members here. We should not give bad reputation for those members that has a good post because it is not a good habit.

• +1 1

Before I give a bad reputation to anyone, I should look their previously activities first if they are usefully or useless, so if I found their previously post are usefully, I will only warm him by message, but if their previously post also are useless I will give them bad reputation. 

Giving bad reputation doesn't mean that we hate someones post. But we are pushing them to be better and bring out the best of them when they are creating a topic or a content.

• +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 9:31 AM, rekter said:

If you think that there were no reason for that mark, you could just report them, just report the message with an explanation and proof that the bad reputation was unwarranted and if the moderator agrees, the one who gave it will probably get a warning.

That's a great suggestion but I think it's better first to consult the one whom you feel has wronged you and if they repeat the same mistake again then that means only the moderators can handle them and they are worth of being reported.

Some believe that they are reforming by giving a bad reputation but I think that after changing the reputation system in the forum it became better as we can choose the degree of reputation that we want and therefore not a bad reputation will be placed for one of the members only because he has a small error in one of the ideas

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is the proplem my friend 

Here in crypto we are facing alot of 

Negative people who give bad action to their friends 

They are similar to spammers here

Well, this is true mate, if there's some error to their posts like misunderstanding to tye topic, kindly just correcting them but if we seeing some useless topic we can give some negative or bad reputation for them.

All the members of cryptotalk now has become a family.So if any member of this family make some mistake,it is everyone's responsibility to help him for solving that.By this way he can learn more and in future he will be able to post more and more useful posts.No one should not discourage him by using a bad reaction in these case.

This is true. A good or bad reputation must be presented according to the quality of the subject, and a bad reputation must not be presented randomly or unnecessarily

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes bro we must appreciate each other through reputation accordingly of the post and as admins now launched new payment system. I am hoping that reputation features is going to be used by everyone very wisely and accordingly of the post.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hi my dear.  You made a very good post.  New friends are constantly suffering from this problem.  I also suffer from this problem.  We should all explain the rules and regulations of cryptotalk.org to our new friends. If we don't do that, we will give them a bad reputation in the comments. I don't think they are right....

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is very serious dude to be considered many users have been facing this problem of given bad reputation this makes the use reputations systems to be abuse. But if they will use it as you said then I don't think we shall get problem with this users.

It is good if we know how,when and where we give reputation. So for me we need to be responsible and reasonable on giving reputation. Giving bad reputation doesn't mean that you didn't like the post or the topic it is for you to help other people to work more and give out the best of their selves. As well as giving good reputation it gives motivation to a person to make more useful and informative topic in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yah its true that giving bad react is not good always.. First we need to do is, try to explain them About Their mistake.. If they understand then its okay but if they Won't  understand then we will give them bad reaction ofcourse.. So we need to judge first then give bad reaction... If any member think they need to give the bad reaction must becuase too much useless post then they can..