Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Cryptotalk is never a waste of time. It is a site where you can have fun, knowledge and also earn money inother to invest. With this cryptotalk is never a waste of time.

We have asked a good question, time is very important nowadays, so wherever we work on the website, we should go to the known that our work time should  not be waste.Platforms provide us with knowledge, provide us with earnings so how can we say that it is the waste of time 

Edited by Angelina786

It relies upon how you are doing crypto for instance working in this gathering can't be called exercise in futility since we are acquiring while at the same time acquiring information also yet the utilization of fixtures can be an exercise in futility since you are not profiting anything from that point.

No, although I'm new in crytotalk but the little experience I gained in this forum now I don't think crytotalk is a waste of time, is a use of time either, because through this forum you will gain knowledge, share idea with friends and also earn money again, so with all these I don't think crytotalk is waste of time. good luck

i dont think it is a waste of time. i think it is the best platform to interact with so many different people around the world, and you earn money from it, what could be more better motivation then this that you earn money by just sharing your thoughts ?

Most likely this is your waste of time and the fact that you are engaged in crypto-currency. This is interesting and profitable in terms of fiances. Even if the profit will be in the future,irvis also worth it.      

Dear friend there are many website which are fake and cause of time wasting but crypto currency is very useful website and very helpful for earning. It is not wastage of time at all. As much you work hard as much you make money.

Hi my dear. How can you think it's waste of time if the billionaire like warren buffet is because of crypto. This is not a waste of time, is something can change your life for a better way, is not a game or something don't have a value.

The ability to improvise in circumstances that make a business successful.

Crypto is not waste of time. Crypto provides us lots of opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also you can gather knowledge and skill from crypto. There are some people living their life by doing crypto. So grab the opportunity and earn and learn.

• +1 1

I do not think so crypto is a good way of online working and in the future  its will ba a good way of earning without going any where specialy for the student and futuer generation. God bless you

No, that's not to say that we are wasting our time on it, because here we're learning something new and learning something new idea.it helps increasing our learning store and increasing our skill.

Dear @Babubu609 no cryptotalk is not the waste of time this is the best way for learning and earning we can earn a handsome amount by working on this forum by this amount we can pay heed to their studies in short, this forum is not the waste of time 

No, crypto is not a waste of time to me. It as been helpful unto me because it as giving me the opportunity to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency and also solve few of my money problem.

No, this site is very useful and knowledge gaining site. We can exchange  ideas and views with other members in addition this site is a earning site. If you work hard you will be paid accordingly. 

Halo crypto currency is not a waste of time .i an working at this plate forum for two years .one day i never feel that i am wasting my time at this forum.this plate forum is profitable and interesting in terms of finance.i learn and earn profit from this plate forum.this plate forum give me a support financially .i am really thank ful for this plate forum to give me a  opportunity .best of luck.

• +2 1

I consider that it is not a waste of time. since knowing more about cryptos, we will be able to have in some moment the ability to invest wisely, and this cannot generate good earnings, let's remember everything we do will be worth it friends, that knowledge is worth much more than money.

Hello! well the platform who gives us knowledge and money how it can be wastage of time. By this platform we increase our knowledge and decrease our worries and deficiencies. The most  profitable thing on this platform is that with a little hardwork we daily earn money and handsome amount we get

Yes friend, cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time since they have value and technically they are money, currently in some countries cryptocurrencies are legal and are used as a means of exchange, for this reason cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time anymore which in the future will be the most used payment method in the world.

Hey my friend working on this platform is not a waste of money time, but here is an easy good way to help raise money without stress.  It also makes me socialize to gain more knowledge.  So this forum is much better

no this is not true because we are here for earning this is the way of earning . This is profitable and helpful work cryptotalk is best work for everyone in the home or in university. 

this is not waste of time because this is not only for earning this is also for learning.

Why would you ask something like that, maybe for some this will become a waste of time if they are not allocating their time together with research. But for most members it is a very useful time spend in the forum, one that helps us a lot with our cryptocurrency investing and give us a better mind set.

Not at all, as this is a very useful site which provides us with better facilities and give chances and opportunities to build our future brighter then ever. More over it enables us to communicate with the whole world and about different happenings.

Crypto is not any form of wasting time . It creates opportunities like learning more about this site and other site including yobit and understand more currencies and advise from seniors in the platform. Apart from this, it make us  financially stable on how we earn on this platform.

It is not a waste of time because it is a realist imaginary world, but beginners do not think that you can earn money from it and develop more in these currencies, but I spend a little time to earn a lot.

Sometimes you get a negative reputation and a negative reputation is very detrimental to your account.  That’s why some people give a negative reputation, then we can face a negative reputation. I think if we follow the rules of crypto talk and make good comments and good posts, we don’t have to see a negative reputation.