Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 60 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

No crypto is not waste of time because thousand of people work on this and earn money from this to complete their daily expenses so this is not waste of time but better source of earning and getting knowledge.

No, working in the forum does not waste time because it helps in gaining knowledge and learning skills in various fields in the coding world

Cryptocurrencies were intended to be the ‘people’s currency’. Records were to be kept in a way that was decentralized, distributed, and immutable. The entire network, including the ledger data, was to be fully transparent and open for inspection by anyone as part of the architecture of trust. 

Well for me doing and working for crypto isn't a squander of time since we picked up information and cash for investing time here. Moreover ready to interact with other individuals who encompasses a part of information with Cryptocurrency. It'll be a squander of time on the off chance that we do work on site that's scamming its clients.

On 4/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

you are right I think because I agree with you and I also say that this no now  a waste of time if we are not earning good payment through it then we are learning about many things and I am also send any knowledge doing Crypto and I also suggest other to do work with it because it not a waste of time.

A very nice thing to say. I like the word very much. Crypto is not a waste of our time. There is no need to waste time all day here. We can work here in our spare time. You have to make 20 comments here every day. It doesn't take long for him to make 20 comments. So no time will be wasted here.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

No , I don't imagine that in anh way its an exercise in futility. On the off chance that we see admirably, at that point we can without much of a stretch procure alot from here. Its really made our time commendable. Presently we are accomplishing something profitable that is allowing us to estimation within recent memory.

No, unlike we are here to win a lot of things .. here we get to know people from all over the world..We win a lot of things about the world of cryptography and currencies ... and in the end we earn money for all that.

No the crypto is not the waste of time. Infact the crypto mining and trading provides us experience. Which helps us to trade more perfectly. 

If we invest in crypto we can also earn profit by trading. 

But crypto consume times.

I don't. know about much crypto but the ones I know about are not time wasting you work and gain .

There are some platform you don't suppose to invest in because they are scammers when they bring you cheap things so as to invest in it . 

If someone has any idea please share it.

Edited by I abdulmuminpapa

No this forum is not waste of time really .This forum is much informative for us and I like to spent time on this forum because through this forum we could manage our financial status and improve many skills as well and this is best way to know people .This is not waste of time dear  

I don't. know about much crypto but the ones I know about are not time wasting you work and gain .

There are some platform you don't suppose to invest in because they are scammers when they bring you cheap things so as to invest in it . 

If someone has any idea please share it.

The only way that we can the forum of cryptotalk wasting of time is when the platform doesn't pay any amount of money, I prefer to work here because is paying in the good payment that really helpful many students that working here.

• +2 1

Yes dear friend, you rightly said working on cryptottalk This is not a waste of time, but the amount of time you work on crypto talk is your most precious time because within this time you learn a lot here.Because if you work here, then you get such things here which are not present on any other platform and you can get a lot of benefit by looking at them, if you work together with people here, then inshallah in your life.And this platform is made only for the benefit of the people.

@Aina David I agree with you. Spending time in this forum it's not wasting of time. I think it is proper use of time. Every day, we can learn many things from this forum with earning so much money. We can know everyday's updated trading and cryptocurrency news.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am angree from active members with crypto we can bring in additional cash and we can likewise. I wil the various exchanges like exchanging and investing.It is certainly not an exercise in futility. Thanks a lot.

Friends, we need a certain amount of time for all our work. A platform from which we can earn income does not mean that there is no waste of time. Yes, we have to spend time here too, but time is very dependent.

No. Why not? This is a great opportunity to develop yourself, and try yourself in something new, in addition to receive earnings as a nice bonus)

No. Why not? This is a great opportunity to develop yourself, and try yourself in something new, in addition to receive earnings as a nice bonus)

Dear mate i think this is the best forum for earning not waste of time. Everyone who is working on this forum earning good amount of money and meeting their daily expenses. same is here i am working on this forum with great potential for getting money. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

Doing crypto is not waste of time at all because is very profitable if you perform your task..the fact that you are not performing your task is the waste of time.  

Good question for those that think doing cryptotalk is a waste of time but I don't think doing cryptotalk is a waae of time why because we all earn money from it and we make use of the money and we learn some good things to from this forum so doing cryptotalk is not a waste of time

I don't think so. Crypto is not a just a waste of time. Rather it is a very helpful ,medium for us. It's gives us a huge opportunity to learn something new and earn money from it to complete task.

Well,  that depends what you engage yourself in, some are benefiting from cryptocurrency in different ways and some are looking wasting their times gambling in crypto and very low paying faucet sites. 

Well,  that depends what you engage yourself in, some are benefiting from cryptocurrency in different ways and some are looking wasting their times gambling in crypto and very low paying faucet sites. 

No this is not waste of time. Because we have to do work on it in our free time. On the other hand we can gain knowledge by this site.it is also ver helpful for students also.they can work in it on their free time.  So we can say that it is useful