Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Hello friends, your time can never be wasted on cryptotalk.The more time you spend here, the more you will benefit. They will be learning about everything here, as well as your.  Earning will also be done so I don't think your time is wasted here. 

First of all hello to my dear friends about this statement my opinion is it is not a waste if we are doing this in free time but it we can become a waste if we do it in a time of work so first find your free time and then write posts in crypto currency .You can give more time in this matter if you are not doing any work.....

Through crypto we will get more thinks such as information about various topics and we can earn money. We can intract with the world . So it isn't a waste of time

• +1 1

No crypto never waste of your time, it's the best way of earnings,

Its the most secure way of online earnings.

Now we have a best opportunity to invest on crypto we will be get a very good profit from this in the future.

Cryptcurrency will be the future of every one in the near future of at least 6 year.

Crypto will never waste your time because it is a real site working here and you will never be deceived. By working here you will be able to gain a lot of knowledge, learn something and you will be able to earn as well as learn. This is one of the real sites of outsourcing

There are many online earning site in the whole market but most of them are full effect where there are many uses working on it and waste their time but in the advancement cryptocurrency is a fool Loreal base earning site where there are several people attached on this site from all over the world and take some time on it and gain a profitable earning from this real base earninig program which is very useful and valuable for you. Always try to gain the basic knowledge and information about this site which is very useful and beneficial for you and your work on it.

Crypto is not a waste of time, anyone who says so seems not to have seen the benefits of crypto. Crypto helps in shearing knowledge among one another it also bring about group work apart from what one is going to earn from crypto 

Crypto is not a waste of time. Rather, we can work with our time. If we work here, we can earn money. Besides earning money, we can gain experience and gain knowledge. This is an important site for unemployed people.

No never I did not seen any tasteless activity here because it is focus work which we all have to focus on the work and then we will get more reputation just doing a helpful posts it is very important for all of us to know this. Thank you

No it is not waste the time . It is very important knowledge give you and me. Some time spend in crypto talk you must earn money. I think crypto talk in no waste site. It is very usefull site for earning. I liked it and most time spend in this site for best member of crypto talk.

No my friend, I don't think so. I am a begginer in this forum. But in my opinion, I think doing crypto is not wasting our time. By doing this work, we can learn many things and earn money from it. We all know that, if we want something we have to do something.

No I dont think so.it is not a waste of time.about 2 or 3 hours in enough for working in this field.It is not only a site for earning money but also a site for gaining knowledge.        

Not doing crypto is the real waste of time because you'll be missing out on opportunities to make more money. You might have a source of income bringing in money but adding cryptocurrency to it won't be bad either. So you're not wasting your time on this forum or any other crypto forum you're on

Dear trade is called bundle of predications there is not a single time opportunity For trade you should be active and always invest it that place where there is more opportunity of earning than loss.for that you have to learn all rules and regulations of that business where you willing to invest .while it is long run policy where a person can invest without any fear of losses

Edited by Zakir jamali
Missed the words

This platform is not waste of time it keep us alert and touch with social activities and in this way we we stay at learning as well as earning stage in my point of view it should be enhance .

Yes, your right. Crypto is not totally a waste of time because we can gain a knowledge on every topic that we create replies. For me, it takes time to understand a topic that is not familiar to me because I also do research on my browser. The maximum post that has been counted to get us paid is about 20 post so that it takes 2 hours above for me to completed it.

• +3 1

For me not doing crypto is a waste of time.Because we need to work here in leisure time so that our leisure should not wasted.Moreover we can learn about many things about crypto currency’s happening in the world.Besides crypto gives us a good amount of payment.So thats my thoughts on this topic.

Working and spending time on this platform is not waste of time because you can get a lot of knowledge and experiences from senior and experts members, Also you can earn money by making good and positive posts about cryptocurrencies.

No brother it is not a waste of time. You can improve your writting skills and your typing speed also increases through it .It has also many other advantages. 

On the other hand you can ears money from it with any physical work.So its not waste of time. 

I think crypto doesn’t waste our time. If you waste your time on cryptocurrencies, you can learn more about cryptocurrencies. It can help you in your future life, because when you want to start crypto marketing or trading or investing. Your crypto knowledge helps you fit in your niche. So I think crypto is not a waste of your time and you can earn from Cryptotalk even by creating useful posts.

• +4 1

i suppose running in cryptotalk is by no means a weste of time however a source of earning coins which additionally function a source of employment to people that aren't opportune of work or process after graduating from excessive college, crypto is centre in which learning, ideas, and statistics are proportion, and additionally apart from the cash we also found out the way to make investments. so with this i assume crypto isn't always a place of wearing time but a centre of gaining.

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
Definitely not a waste of time
The forum is a suitable place for knowledge exchange and new information sharing, you will develop your skills well here

• Useful or interesting 1

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk.

Really it is wrong to say that we waste our time on this forum .We know that our time is precious but we don't waste our time on this forum because we get learning as well as good earning from this forum. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ayesha ali said:

Definitely not a waste of time as it might seem. There is more to Crypto than just buying and selling of digital coin that it why it has recorded a wide range of acceptability. We need to take Crypto as an entire different walk of life

@Ayesha ali yes you are right if we have knowledge about trading and if we know about best time for selling and buying then we can increase our earning and if we work on scammer site then our work become to waste . 1stly we should to collect Informations about any site and then we should to work . This is all with knowledge if we have knowledge then we can understand that this site how is it .