Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

This is a useful and very informative forum. This platform is full of experience. If we dedicate time and learn with interest in this forum, we will benefit a lot in the future. We must learn from this forum and work hard to achieve our goals because this forum also pays for our hard work. I spend the whole day in this forum and keep reading the different sections.

• +3 1

Of course not. I'm disagree with that doing crypto is waste of time. Because crypto is a big and best platform. Here we can give our opinion to others and the same way we take opinion from others. And from taking opinion from others we can learn many things. So I'm strongly disagree that doing crypto is wasting of time.

Certainly, it is not a waste of time that this forum is the best forum ever to gain knowledge, experience, information and money, and it is worth devoting all our time to, which is of great benefit. In my opinion, any business through which I can earn money and meet my daily and academic requirements is never a waste of time.

No crypto is not waste of time because in this crypto platfrom we not only earning money but also take knowledge and experince about the crypto currancy.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

The work of coding is not a waste of time, but a gain of time. The information that we use is very useful and beneficial to us. For that we must start and provide our best skills and information in order to benefit everyone and benefit @Babubu609

• Useful or interesting 1

Doing cryptocurrency is not a waste of time . By doing cryptocurrency , we are only getting benefits . It will be in the form of income . If investments are made properly , we can even secure our future using cryptocurrency .

I think that it will be totally  wrong  to say that doing work in crypto  is just a waste of time  because  in my opinion  the  thing that gived you knowledge  and helps  in information that is not a waste of time.  It is best for you to do work so it is not a waste of time.

Dear fellow i think that doing crypto is not a waste of time although this forum is a best way to learn a more of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and this platform provides a great opportunity to all the members who work on it that they can learn and earn at the same time and I am very thankful to this forum.

I am not agree of that post this forum has never been waste time of that platform we can learn online trading shopping and marketing and other opportunities it will give a lot of money and much more English cripto has many advantages of many people

Its not waste of time . In fact its a time saving forum . here we not only learn but also start earning here with out investment  .If our earning is less but we learn a lot here . 

I really don't think that the gathering has never been a waste of time. I am grateful that the gathering is as it were a address of erasure, I am a bit disappointed and need the gathering to control it way better. Installment gathering is nice and genuine. I have no regrets joining the gathering. it could be a squander of time for me to tap

Quite the opposite, my friend, working in CryptoTalk is the best way you can invest your time. CryptoTalk helps you strengthen your knowledge, educate yourself, and acquire new experiences, in addition to it pays you for your useful publications and helps you build good capital.

• +4 1

I don't think time is wasted by crypto.  Because we can make money in a short time by posting meaningful and reasonable in crypto forums.  Which is helping to improve our economic system.  As well as helping us gain knowledge.

Indeed, my friend, working here is never a waste of time, in addition to earning real currencies and investing in the field of cryptocurrencies, you can gain a lot of experience and information about digital currencies.

don't think so crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

No one's here think this forum is wasting their time. Cause we know that this forum is genuine and they giving handsome money for our work. And not only the money we are earning knowledge also about the crypto marketing.

that's topic is  where you'll find currency pairs. And besides, how much do you have? And in order to make a withdrawal, you press the currency to be withdrawn.And you'll see a withdrawal.Copy the text  that's all

No brother crypto us useful if we are working here so you know why i am asking this and we all know crypto give us money and the great thing is learning at the same time if we use this website than its not only one benefit because here we are learning about trading and much more releted to crypto 

Not really cryptotalk is not a waste of time infact its a perfact time to gain knowledge and earn bitcoins from this site. Who don't have any job just do it and everyone can get handsome earning. So enjoy your work. 

As we know if someone has experience and knowledge about the field of trading and crypto currency, then he can get a very good profit by using crypto but if one has no any experience about the field of cryptocurrencies and trading Then it will be the waste of time for him. Use of crypto currency is dependent on our experience and knowledge.

It relies upon how you are doing crypto for instance working in this gathering can't be called exercise in futility since we are acquiring while at the same time acquiring information too yet the utilization of spigots can be an exercise in futility since you are not profiting anything from that point.

No dear always remember that a thing that give you knowledge which is key to success not will waste your time it will be very helpful to you for achieving goals. On crypto there is no wastage of time.

It depends on what you are doing with crypto. And i personally don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people and It's a good earning source for everybody. I think it is a awesome source for students. If you doing nothing here, just scrolling then yeah it’s a waste of time for u otherwise not. 

Certainly not, with the way things are going now you don't need to be told the cryptocurrency is the future and investing in it both your time and effort is  a worthwhile experience as you stand to gain a lot in the future. Cryptocurrencies are taking over the world by storm so any knowledge about it now would be valuable.

I see here the use of crypto is not wasting of any time but I think it give us knowledge more and more and improve our spelling mistake and also improve our writing and typing skills. Most important is that the earn of money is good here