Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

No it is not a waste of time because we can get many benefits and cryptotalk is a brilliant platform for the earning process. So if anyone is working there then i think that is his a golden time. He must be happy being a part of it. Am i right dear @CryptoMaxim

You are right dear friend @Farooq Hussain i like your post because it is not a waste of time if anyone is working there he is lucky and must be proud of it being a part of cryptotalk. I think am lucky whats your opinion 

No I didn't think so,  doing Crypto is never a waste of time. Learning and earn on Crypto world is never a waste.  It may not be popular now but in the future it will be like the paper money we hold but on net.  So any one that said doing Crypto is a waste of time am sorry for that person. Crypto money is real. 

Hello my friend. Cryptocurrency never spends time. As long as you work here. Until then you will earn money and gain knowledge. The more time you spend here, the more you can earn money. Give less time will make the wise less. Half will be less. But there is no waste of time here. Giving time here makes a lot of money. A lot can be learned. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

I never think it is a waste to earn money by working in Kipto currency.  To me it is gaining a reputation as the best forum.  It will be more popular among us in the future so I think it is not a waste of time for anyone using crypto.

The statement is false doing doesn't waste your time.provides you very high knowledge about cryptocurrencies and current investment in cryptocurrencies. You can also interact with professional investors in this forum. Cryptotalk is a good platform.

No it is really not a waste of time it can't this is a forum that help you in so many ways it help you earn money it help you gain knowledge it explore you to more about cryptocurrencies and others it keep your time useful I don't believe it a waste of time..

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency - it is the future. I am very glad that I became interested in this. Many people even now do not understand what it is. After a while, this will be the only factor in the financial development of the world.

According to my point of view doing crypto is not the waste of time. It is the best platform which provides many benefits including earning and learning at the same time. In my opinion if you are getting two benefits from one platform then work on that platform is not the waste of time anyway. 

I think working on crypto is not a waste of time. I've been working on crypto from last 2 weeks and I found myself very lucky to be here. By using this platform I have gained sufficient knowledge about many coins like BTC, ETH,  got knowledge about investment and trading and this is going on.

• +1 1

Crypto is not a waste of time.this forum has shown us that.we earn coins everyday for using cryptotalk we also learn everyday  from here.we still have the opportunity to invest and engage in trading.there are lots of benefit in this forum.making use of this benefit improve our life in many ways.

Of course, it is not a waste of time, there are millions of people around the world who earn money in the crypto field, in addition to the beautiful opportunities for learning and profit such as this forum or other sites such as Obee, readcach and many more.

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, HadiLord said:

Of course, it is not a waste of time, there are millions of people around the world who earn money in the crypto field, in addition to the beautiful opportunities for learning and profit such as this forum or other sites such as Obee, readcach and many more.

@HadiLord
Obviously mates, I agree with you. We can learn more about crypto and earn more from this forum. For this reason, cryptotalk isn't waste of time. If you gain knowledge from Cryptotalk, you will make a bright crypto future. when crypto gonna be a full time job, you will benefit this time.

Many people see it as a waste of time, it is because they do not work hard with these cryptocurrencies, for me these currencies are the best option that there may be, you just have to know how to invest in them to see great profits friends.

No no its not my dear dont think about it the cryptotalk website and cryptocurrency is not a waste of time its a start of new earning method in the world for the future in the future you will se the crypto will take place the all other currencies and peoples will be preffer to use crypto currencies we will be able in the future to but everything with cryptocurrency like shoping and gift cards property and many other transactions and if you use a cryptotalk website for earning and learning its also a good  because here you can learn and earn both about everything so dont stop work keep it up for long time for the earning and learning.

Hello I am new here . When I started the work in crypto currency I don't know what to do it's very difficult but I work hard here

And now I think this is not a waste of time because we can learning more and earning here This is very good platform 

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

My friend, some people think that the crypto market is a decentralized market and we cannot control the price to any central agency because the way manipulators manipulate it is huge revenue for us when it comes to our intelligence.

In my life,Have experienced a thing.Anything or any thing in this world Is not meaningless.

So we can say that working on this platform is not a waste of time.Rather it is a golden opportunity for people.People benefit from it And get money from it.

So this platform is not meant to take people the waste off time.rather  is a golden opportunity for them.

No you are wrong Cryptotalk is not a waste of time I want to tell you that first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about this forum then you should to work on this forum that is very beneficial for you to survive on this forum good luck

I never think that time is wasted but I think that here I can exchange some time and earn some money by working here by showcasing my talent.  And I earn money from here to use for the development of different societies and to use in my own life.  So I will never think where time is wasted where I can learn something good in return for time and make money by presenting it in front of everyone. Thank you.

• +2 1

Well dude you are Totally Wrong because when you come on this forum you gain a lot of knowledge about this forum. otherwise the crypto is the only site where we can earn here or learn here.

• +1 1

No my dear crypto in not wasting time.

Crypto is a digital currency. That helps us. After earning crypto we can convert them into money. and also use in our day to day life 

It is not wasting time anymore 

Dear friend cryptocurrency is best opportunity for us for learning and growing up. it is not waste of time. we should work hard and improve our knowledge because you are spendi time in the platform for earn money we can learn new things and earn money. Thank you 

Crypto is not a waste of time. Rather, time can be used.
Because crypto can be used to raise money. So we'll crypto not sit down.

Crypto is not a waste of time. Rather, time can be used.
Because crypto can be used to raise money. So we'll crypto not sit down.

Some people think that the coding market is not an extraordinary market, and that we can't control the cost of the main work, so all the contracts made by the manufacturers are returned as long as we are careful and so on. Because it is a huge investment for us. Is. Is. , This