Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

I realized that cryto actually helps me to get socialize with people,so to me is not a waste of time,it's actually enlighten me on how to trade on different platform.

Islam friends I don't think it's a waste of time to do crypto because we are doing income from here and we are learning a lot from here. There can be no better platform than I think 

Hello my friend, coding work is not a waste of time because through it your dreams may be fulfilled, and of course this is achieved if you have experience in this field, but if you do not have experience and did not learn, your life may be destroyed

I don't think so crypto talk is the waste of time. I work on this platform when I am free. As this platform gives us many opportunities so we should take benefits from this forum. This forum is like a part time job.

• +2 1

I do not think so, my friend, because there are some people who consider trading in digital currencies a basic income for them .. and I believe that it is a profitable field in the long run .. If you agree with me the vision, give me a heart, thank you.

In my opinion, doing cryptography is not a waste of time because this cryptography will open or expand your mind into another totally different world in which before we had no idea that it existed and now we are acquiring or gaining new information.

• +2 1

Hi mate,as an individual what do you think about this? For me it is not a waste of time because I have aims on what am doing, target for achievement will be among my priorities. I must make up my mind that I must sacrifice the little time I have to get whatever am targeting.therefore these is to you that doing this is not a waste of time.

• +2 1

No ! Never . I think crypto is not a waste of time. Because it gives me opportunity to earn money in these bad days of covid19 and also I get realized that I have learnt too much from here . Then you can think it could never be the waste of time.

• +3 1

If you want to get socialize and understand about the future world of crypto currency then do crypto..

Crypto is not a waste of time to me because I have gain alot and I discovered some potential ,I never dreamed will be in me...

You will earn a lot of things not only be earning some Satoshi..

Try and create time for crypto for the betterment of the future

Don't ever take crypto as waste of time especially during this period of Covid19 pandemics...

I have learnt so many things about crypto currency for past few days I became fully registered member in the forum.

Yes you are absolutely right it's not waste of time . It is providing us an great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time. Working here as member I think is a fortune for me as I'm getting a lot of knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency world. 

I can never think participating in crypto as a waste of time because I believe it's obvious how trading in such forum can actually change one's life for good. It's fast growing and there is so much to gain from this forum and I don't think crypto will ever lose it's worth for a very long time to come.

Doing non-timely encryption operations you can increase your earnings by trading and investing you just need some experience and time to be an expert in this field

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Those who think that it is wasting time is because they have not known in depth how wonderful it is to work with cryptocurrencies, for this reason I tell my family and friends how good it is and although they do not believe it they have never told me it is Waste of time because I have shown you the good results there are in this.

• +1 1

Thats absolutely wrong friend, doing crypto is the simplest way of making profit. We dont want to work hard, instead we want to put some time on it. It is best way of making profit for any people. If your new, then keep going posting comments, it will make you happier by giving earnings. 

No I don't think about that. I realize this forum valuable for us. And its help in our financial problems and everyone also get those things that's he want. If someone making money, they also gain their goal just spending a little time. If someone want a bundle of knowledge then they also got it by reading other post in little time. 

In every aspect this forum is great. 

Cryptotalk not waste of time its very helpful plateforme for my educational purposes because im a student and i can't efforrd my University fees so i start this in part time amd i solve my all problmes due to this plateforme . 

I also learning from this alot of knowledge here  about Cryptotalk Cryptocurrencies bitcoins traders mining and others . Its also very helpful for my rotinly life.

• +2 1

I will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their prices and but there are some sites that work with it without any benefit.

actually if you do not have knowledge regarding the cryptocurrency that means it is useless to be in the world of the cryptocurrency and if you do not know you should learn these things first and that will be a great help for you and your investments.

• +2 1

No, Crypto is not waste of time at all. It is best way of earn money but for this you need more experience. You can earn and learn a lot of things from crypto at the same time. It is best way of making profit. This platform actually makes your time worthy in actual sense. Infact doing crypto - talk is beneficial not waste of time.

When I tend not to realize it's some sort of the throw away of their time. Most of us speak in addition to study lots in this article and it's this community I always thought I would work with as I started off having crypto well, I think it truly is an alternative way to get started in addition to study lots. Certainly, there'll be far more places in addition to My business is examining lots although it is definitely the at the moment.

I am new here but i want to tell my friends that crypto is not the waste of time because i know people join this forum for earning but there is much more to explore .we can learn there about digital currencies and can know about what is the digital world and how we communicate with them and socialize our self more .More we explore this forum more we gain knowledge and learn and also earn .

In my opinion, working on crypto is not waste of time at all. Is a very good platform that gives us a lot of knowledge about crypto and digital currency. Along with knowledge, this platform also gives us a chance to earn good money. So I feel that working on this forum is not a waste of time at all but it is better to spend time sitting at home swinging and get something done by working on this platform. 

• +1 1

Quiet not doing crypto is a wastage of time.now a days every one is worried about job.everyone have too much spare time so by paying our time to crypto we can earn good earnings and also can enjoy our spare time.

No I don't think that doing crpto is waste of time, since I have joined these forum my English have improve and i know some simple termnologist used in crypto currency. I spend some of my good time here and at the end of the day I gain something up stairs.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is a platefourm where we gain knowledge of cryptoworld as to approach new vocabulary.it help to enhance writing skills it creates patience in us to read others comments.crypto is not a wastage of time.it is a good plateforum.