Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

No its a good news. Crypto is very useful because we make post and topic on it. Also we eran from it and invest money without any problem. Some people afraid us about it . Bust its a very good plateform 

Man is not the waste of time because a lot of friends are saying that I have not shown them now so we should do it so that we will see ourselves after that and then we will leave otherwise we will know how 

• +1 1

Your notice is very important. Because time is properly practiced and researched through crypto. There is a lot to learn and earn. It is developed by technical analysis.

Hello dear friend, I want to say that crypto is not a time wasting but if you work faucet site that work will be time wasting mate because people not get any money working at faucet site but if you work crypto trading than you can earn good amount of money at daily basis.

24 minutes ago, amtyaz765 said:

Hello my dear It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there

@amtyaz765 You are right mate and i totally agree with you on this. Being on this forum gives us so many opportunities like learning about Cryptocurrency which is also giving us the advantage to earn from our post which we can be considered as making wise use of our time because we are learning and also earning. So what someone is doing doing in crypto will determine if it's a waste of time or not truly.

Of course, it is not a waste of time, you earn money for every useful post. You also learn a lot about encryption and dealing with cryptocurrencies. Thus, you do not waste time, but rather you gain and this is how you gain your time with useful things

Not at all crypto is not a waste of time. daughter is helping us a lot to learn about cryptocurrency and we can read the experiences of other people and we can learn from them. So it help us a lot.

• +2 1

I don't think crypto can be a waste of time, whatever one benefits from will always add value to him. Crypto has always added a plus to many people as it is, by just sitting at home and making profits

I do not think that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is a waste of time, it is not the case for me, and that I earn very well from trading cryptocurrencies, learning new things, and starting to become more disciplined and wiser, so I benefit a lot from the crypto work.

Never, this us not a waste of time and this can never be a waste of time as cryoto is the best and the most valuable currency we have, and this could help you become a millionaire in life.  It has changed a lot of peoples life's.

I don't think so that crypto is waste of time because it gives us money as well as it infrom us about the modern world and about the technology. So this is beneficial to us not a waste of time.

This you very good platforms. You are right there is no wasting of time in cryptotalk. This platform is very beneficial for students like me. You earn from this platform as well as learning knowledge form this platform.

Quite the opposite, my friend. I don't think this is a waste of time. We benefit from coding several things, including obtaining good knowledge, communicating with many people, in addition to the main goal of work, which is to obtain gains that secure our daily needs, and this confirms the value of the time and effort that we expend.

It. Is Fact crypto currencies are one of the most emerging currencies in the digital world. 

It doesn't need full time to stick at laptop or mobile for job, so I personally believe crypto is not a waste of time

I believe that working in coding is the future and it is impossible to waste time because you learn a new science and earn money during this time. You socialize with members from different countries and get to know their opinions and way of thinking.

No how it can be waste of time. A place where you are earning and learning knowledge can never be the waste of time. And it also depends upon you that you should work here in your free time not in your busy time. And it takes almost 1.5 hours daily only. So it can't be waste of time.

Doing crypto is never a waste of time. Doing crypto is really beneficial to me because I have earned a lots of money from it as profits and I have learned so many things about cryptocurrencies at large. 

Ofcourse my friend. Cryptotalk is  investing to our time. .you can learn new things on crypto currency and make money   from post comments and improve your language. And start your own business or trade. 

On 4/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

I am totally agree with you my friend. Doing crypto is not waste of my time.I didn't know anything about crypto or investing online but from i learn a lot. I can use this knowledge in future and i also can earn money from crypto. So doing crypto is good for me.

• +1 1

This is definitely not a waste of time. Cryptocurrencies take us to a new economic level.

In addition, if there is no time for cryptocurrencies, you can always invest in them.and I am sure that all people who say that a world Time encryption is the same people who have not tried the work inside.

Doing Crypto is not a waste of time for those that know what they are doing  not  the ones that want to get rich quickly or some of the members that already have job that is paying them monthly... 

they should understand that you have to learn to take things step by step you donot rush things here

• Useful or interesting 1

No, i don't think so because i have learned a lot from this. 

And i learned all good to this website.

It's waste of time so we shouldn't ignore this because time is an important part of our life

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello,

I think it is best platform for online earning and education for everyone. You can get information about all new technology. You can earn money by reading knowledge. So try to share with all your friends and family. In this way you can learn and earn money from cryptotalk.Thank you everyone