Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Although I have never earned big amount of Crypto money since when I started participation in this forum but to be fair Crypto currencies system is not a waste of time. But a profession, business of making additional income very interesting than active work and gaining experience 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

No I don't think that it is a waste of time

Doing Crypto can never be a waste of time and will never be a waste of time. What else is better than what you do that gives you earning? Absolutely none. So I don't see any reason why engaging in cryptocurrency can ever be a waste of time.

• Useful or interesting 1

No my dear. Crypto talk is not a waste of time. It keeps us 8n touch with digital currency. It makes us more effective. It improves our technical skills to earn more and more.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, George10 said:

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

I don't believe that crypto is an exercise in futility on the grounds that crypto helps many individuals, by doing crypto we can bring in additional cash and we can likewise get familiar with the various exchanges like exchanging, contributing about cryptographic money. Crypto has numerous preferences to numerous individuals.

Clearly no , friend most of think that type the cryptotalk is waste of time. But according to me it is source of earning and learning.  We can get money and can manage our life in batter way due to the earning . We can learn about different thing free with out any cost. So no friend most of people will make this type of thought but don't care and ignore them.

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, encryption is not a waste of time, but rather an experience that you gain and gain money with, and from it you can gain a lot of information about trading operations, digital currencies and correct investment methods

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Really those who think these things are because they have not known how wonderful this world of cryptocurrencies is, it is better to start earning today than when it is too late.

No , i don't think in way its a waste of time. we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a not waste of time,crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money,So I think spending times here,is benefited.

No i didn't ever see crytotalk currency as waste of time because anything that you will do to earn you can not call it waste of time, because there is certain benefits or certain goal that you want to achieve there, 

Honestly I'm new here, But I never see anything as waist of time on what you want to have knowledge and experience on it,I just joined this forum some few weeks back and I'm very happy to see my self doing cryptotalk,And before I don't have any idea on it but after I join it I understand something on cryptotalk so I can waist the hole of my time on doing crypto.

I can say that, personally, the forum never wastes time.  I am grateful that the forum is simply a question of deletion, I am somewhat dissatisfied and want to control the forum better.  Payment forum is good and honest.  I have no regrets about joining the forum.  It's a waste of time for me to tap. Some people think that the crypto market is a decentralized market and we can't control prices with any central agency because the way manipulators manipulate it is a huge gain for us when we are smart. Thank you.

Crypto is not a waste of time, crypto helps a lot of people, by spending time on crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn about investing in cryptocurrencies, such as trading, various transactions. Crypto has many advantages over many people. It depends on what you are doing with crypto. For example, working in this forum is not a waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge, but using calls can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting from anything.

I don't think about this because I don't know it is waste of time because I know it is very useful I think. So I use it and see the matter and earn well so I say you it is the best and well earning thing.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

Only someone that is yet to join crypto talk or a newbies will only think of that, but I don't see anything and anyone that will convince me that cryptocurrency is a waste on time, I have benefit a lot from this platform and I regard it as the best thing to do in life 

• +2 1

Friends I'm new in new in crytotalk currency but I didn't see crytotalk as a waste of time in anyway because anything that you will do earn money is never waste of rather a business, because crytotalk currency is a forum where people invest gain profit

A hundred percent is not a waste of time, we are creating the future here, earning money and gaining experience, after a period of time we will be able to trade cryptocurrencies, and we can become miners too, we have to work hard and keep moving.

• +1 1

No , I don't imagine that in anh way its an exercise in futility. In the event that we see shrewdly, at that point we can without much of a stretch acquire alot from here. Its really made our time commendable. Presently we are accomplishing something beneficial that is allowing us to estimation within recent memory.

no never dear the discussion has never been a waste of time.it is an exceptionally delightful system.we are getting paid in Crypto talk here. there are numerous individuals who have a fixed month to month pay and acquire money.i am likewise individual from crypto family.We can bring in cash investing energy here.

• +1 1

Consider that digital currencies are not an exercise in futility since in light of the fact that a few people acquire more money.And I don't consider working in the field of cryptographic forms of money an exercise in futility

No, it is not a waste of time, but working in the world of coding is wonderful and very interesting because we get to know through it a lot of people who provide useful information for us and gain experience from them about the world of technology and also we earn money in exchange for working hard and with credibility

Not at all, my friend, it is not a waste of time, the knowledge that we can obtain is not a waste of time, even from mistakes you learn, let's take the example of the forum, that we dedicate at least 1 hour of the day to just read something without doing publications, some people would think that that was a waste of time, not at all, in that hour you dedicated something to your mind at rest to learn new things.

I don’t think so. Doing crypto is not a waste of time. For doing trading or investing on crypto-currencies, you have to gain enough knowledge and experiences. If you don’t know anything and you trade or invest money on crypto-currencies then you can lose your money and it is a waste of time. So if you want to be successful in this field, you have to learn, work hard and be calm and patient.

For my own personal interest crypto is not a westing of time we are going to achieve many things on it but for those who are not well civilize can say crypto is a westing time

Cryptography is not at all the most interesting and extensive there is, it is a world where you can spend years exploring and learning because these things always live updating and there is always news, so it is not a waste of time.

• Useful or interesting 1