Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

My opinion about crypto is a totally trusted way to earn money and becoming a successful person in the world.If we pay all attention on our work and focus to complete jobs.I want say that crypto is not a waste of time.

On the contrary, cryptocurrencies are a good way to invest time in something useful, so I spend my spare time working in the forum where I gain knowledge and digital currencies as well.

• +1 1

No it is not the waste of time because on this site we can learn some knowledge and we also earn the money from this site.It is true that wants time from you but it is not wasted.Because if you serve time then you get the knowledge and earn the money.When some people do anything then they well get the money and in this site it is work directly.

I don't believe and will never agree with that why would anyone ever think of saying that crypto is a wasting of time to me it helps me a lot because am really improving with my spelling and english too

Not at all. I don't think so.by skills and information about crypto you can earn good income.don't be greedy. Be patience here you will definitely  earn in this world

On 4/18/2020 at 5:56 AM, Babubu609 said:

and know about any new advancements in the technology

although learning about crypto won't benefit you anyway in new technology news as you said because it's totally something different but I still agree with the part it's not a waste of time because now you can consider it like a job and you working in it to earn and buy the stuff to continue living

• +3 1

Who said this that using crypto is a waste of time they don't have knowledge about it I think it's a really beneficial platform for everyone where eachother can learn and gain knowledge about digital courancy and also earn by doing work here .it's a good opportunity for students

• +3 1

No my friend. Crypto is a very nice platform for learning and earning. T doesn't require your much time. It is a very smooth forum that you can manage with all other activities of your daily life.

• +5 1

If you work harder, you can earn more and let me tell you that this currency has changed the lives of many people. And your life can be brighter.

• +3 1

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency. Crypto has many advantages to many people.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is completely a question of perspective. If you want to make money ,if you are interested to really bring up your financial game, then certainly you have to be a person interested in doing cryptocurrency. Without a doubt cryptocurrency is the most market with potential.

Hello mates I hope you have a great day I am new here I want to ask that crypto talk is very important for those who have any idea of trading and basic things of coin

Nope, I don't think so. Because Crypto is a trusted site and it pay for long time.In kind of pandamic situation Student's are efected very badly.They don't have any earning By the grace of crypto i think student's will helpful.In short period of crypto we can learn and by that process we can earn.I know this is not enough but i think this is better to live.

• +1 1

In my opinion, cryptography is not a loss because its technology is used in other types of systems in addition to cryptocurrencies, but its main use is in them, since mainly this will be the money of the future together with fiat money.

• +2 1

cryptocruncy is one of best way to earn in now a day.one can take crypto anf their job parallel .this is best way to earn as part time.so the next world  is cryptoworld

• +1 1

Hello, the time that we invest in very good platforms like this one is of high value since not only we are earning crypto currencies, we are also acquiring knowledge that will help us to be able to make investments in crypto currencies in some time.

Dear friends this forum saves us a lot of time.  If we spend more time on any task then we can become more efficient in that task.  So we have to spend more time on any task.  Then we can move forward towards our future.  Thank you.

No, it is not like that. Crypto is not waste of time but it is a very good platform where we can earn a lot of money, apart from this we also get information about online business and investment about online sites.  Brother, do your hard work and follow forum rules or is a very good site for every member.

No its not true.crypoalk is not waste of time platform. In fact it save your waste of time in pandemic  suitation its a lot help people in earn.we earn money remaining in home , because in lockdown we not going yo work  this is good platform for earn money in any suitation .i appreciate this cryptotalk that help me a lot in earn money at home so easily.

I would say that if you spend your time on Cryptotal and if you post comments, you will definitely be able to earn.  And this quarantine is very effective because you are at home so it is a great platform to achieve this during this time. Financial is a good opportunity to take care of myself, as I am a student, I like to get a secondary source of income and cryptocurrency made it real,  Hopefully in the future this field will offer me more money.

Working on Cryptotalk is not a waste of time because  you can knowledge,experience and also hood earning from it . We should not take it waste of time because you can change your life by this forum.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes cryptocurrency is a good thing to deal with. We should be comfortable about the future when dealing with it because there is nothing to worry when dealing with it. Also it is not a waste of time rather it a source of knowledge for us.

No working with cryptocurrencies is not a waste of time in anyway rather it gives a lot of things. It gives us a lot of money & also it gives us a lot of other stuff but we nedd to be very careful to avoid scams.

No, coding is not a waste of time, but coding is an important thing in our life, and it provides us with information, experiences, and gains that cannot be classified among things that are a waste of time

Crypto is not waste of time because it is a good platform where we can earn a lot of money without any invest. if you spend your time on Cryptotalk you can get knowledge,experience and also a good earning from it .