Which bounty site is the best? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which bounty site is the best?

On 7/2/2020 at 6:29 PM, BTC Future said:

The worst part and scammers as well are the bounty managers, which do get pay and the people that work for them don't. If these bounty managers were fair they would sent their whole payment to the hunters instead. Bounties are a total joke if you ask me.

I am totally discouraged with anything regarding bounty campaigns. I agree with you about the bounty managers they are those ones having great contribution to scam the hunters instead they didn't think of send away there members. I don't see a good bounty to participate in I wish many more campaigns like this forum should be created than any bounty campaign.

Did you mean forum? if that is then Bitcointalk is at the top right now. After that i think altcointalk is the best and cryptotalk came to the number of 3rd positions. Most of the bounty program published and manage in bitcointalk.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

now a days the bounty sites are going with bad situations... this time is going to wrong....

but very soon it will be in a good situations......../ wait till that moment

There is a few bounty site. Most of the bounty sites are scammed. Many will tell you about many bounty websites. Be sure to check before you use it .  i haven’t joined any bounty site so i cannt recommend you. Take suggestions from experts   

• +1 1

In my opinion,bitcointalk is one of the best bounty site.It helps us in search of crypto bounties and we can also use twitter in this regard.

You can invest here according to your choice. So I find bitcointalk is the best bounty programme at present.  

• +1 1

I did not understand you well
Why didn't you like Crypto Talk ??
The site offers you a good profit and keeps up with the currency market changes, moment by moment 

On 4/18/2020 at 7:31 PM, Dmasked said:

you can try boutiesalert.com and airdropalert.com for taking part in bounties and collecting them but in my experience bounties are not a good crypto projects. They have a bad reputation for being scams and not giving its users any real reward worth real money. So i try to stay away from bounties.

I also do scammed often from less known Airdrops or bounties and it's sad to see. I also noticed the recent airdrops tend to steal personal information or unfairly gain social media followers before getting paid from the Airdrop - and you usually don't even get paid.

As of now there's not that many legitimate Airdrops, but if there already are, they're very trusted and used.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 7/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

I also do scammed often from less known Airdrops or bounties and it's sad to see. I also noticed the recent airdrops tend to steal personal information or unfairly gain social media followers before getting paid from the Airdrop - and you usually don't even get paid.

As of now there's not that many legitimate Airdrops, but if there already are, they're very trusted and used

It is true mate many airdrops are having the highest numbers of scammers responsible for stealing users informations to commit crimes and infasinate.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:56 PM, rekter said:

Bitcointalk bounty thread is really the only one i am monitoring some times. But as i don't do signatures in there anymore, i don't have any use for it. I know that you could do social media bounties, but that's not my thing.

Have you tried bounty0x?

Thank you friend, i didn't know this site but i will join it very quickly and i believe i will gain some benefits with it. Also i don't know about bitcointalk, i will also try it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

If YOU are looking for best bounty site then i suggest you bitcointalk forum where most bounty project is real but unfortunately some bounty project dont give much payment and the transaction fee also high.. Another bounty site is altcointallk but unfortunately there most bountry project is fake... So be careful about it         

2 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Thank you friend, i didn't know this site but i will join it very quickly and i believe i will gain some benefits with it. Also i don't know about bitcointalk, i will also try it.

Sorry to say but working in bitcointalk is not easy like you work here.. If you have not much merit then be sure your rank wont up there and without jr member rank you wont able to join on bounty.. But the important is so hard to work here.. No spam allow there but get instantly banned. So be careful            

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

There is currently no best site for Bounty because most Bounties are going through a lot of bad situations .. They are not working properly,.Most of the bounty site is Scam.   For this reasons,,I do not like to work in Bounty campaigns because some of them may be fraudulent

• +1 1

Many of the bounty sites I know are currently not in good shape due to one reason or the other but the only active legit bounty site I know now is the bounty detective which also have an airdrop forum in telegram, so you can all give it a try and don't forget to make your own personal research before joining.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Seriously you will be wasting your times with this forum. It used to be good until 2017. Since 2018 every sane early adopter abandoned it and does not care to confront the members that took over. What is left in bitcointalk are losers that while they should have made millions so far, instead they never believed in Bitcoin and made 1% of what they should have. They stay there the whole day and night being mean to other people as they have nothing else to do and trying to impose their will on others, while their opinion might even be something they just thought up.

Basically it is full of idiots that sold too early in 2017. There are a few good people but most are these, and their alt accounts.

• +2 1

In fact there is no best site for Bounty right now as most Bounty is going through a lot of bad situations now as many cryptocurrencies Soho have announced that the currency is down now, so it would not be right to say anything about Bounty now.

• +1 1

I don't think there is bounty campaign site worth of rating or ranking as best, because at the end of campaign when it's due for distribution you will be given a token not a value coin like BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP which are among the best valuable coins 

• +1 1

I use the ALTcointalk forum and also the Bitcointalk forum for the bounties becasue these two forums are good and also the these forums have good projects and the best is Bounty Detective which gives 100% real bounties and airdrops.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

First of all the bounty sites are now giant friendly. So if you are a beginner there are less chances of getting earning. But if you still want to work BOUNTY0X is the trusted one.

• +1 2

On 7/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, Mehar446 said:

But if you still want to work BOUNTY0X is the trusted one.

I like your recommendation I have work in that site for about 2years and participate in many bounties but not all bounties were paid but the site is a trusted site. 

I don't like the bounty sites, may be they deliver a good stuff but i personally don't like that. Before few days i have heard about the bounty sites those who are pay, few of my friends are working there and get some payment. But i would no like to suggest anyone to use these sites. 

• +1 1

On 7/28/2020 at 6:29 AM, hasan007 said:

I don't like the bounty sites, may be they deliver a good stuff but i personally don't like that. Before few days i have heard about the bounty sites those who are pay, few of my friends are working there and get some payment. But i would no like to suggest anyone to use these sites. 

The only site I can see available for you to participate in the bounty site was the Bitcointalk forum  because it has the most trusted bounty programs you can participate in them.

In fact, there are very few real and cool bounty projects, and not everyone can give you the opportunity to earn a good amount! The problem is that they are not so common, even airdrops. Although speaking in General, recently there are very few of them, so their relevance is not so high!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/11/2020 at 2:36 PM, TimopheyKa said:

In fact, there are very few real and cool bounty projects, and not everyone can give you the opportunity to earn a good amount! The problem is that they are not so common, even airdrops. Although speaking in General, recently there are very few of them, so their relevance is not so high!

So many bounties and  air drops campaigns exist but their main problem is attributed to their legitimacy, not all are genuine and capable of keeping to the terms to distribute rewards as promised or entitled. Which is why I consider only few bounties campaigns now, my most free time is well spent in learning about Crypto trading.

• +1 1

ICO drops is what I use to search for upcoming bounties but beware of scam post. They might steal your money for a false promises of cryptocurrency that's never existed in the first place. Research firs that you're getting into before investing money in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I don't think any Bounty site is the best one at this moment. The current abundance locales are phony and trick. They are not working appropriately however tricks all tokens without giving a token. That is the reason no abundance is the best site yet.

• +1 2