Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

I don't know if this happens but I know there are places where the average wage is lower from what Cryptotalk is giving and perhaps some people could find better conditions online instead of having to rely on the wages that are very low. In most countries even in the rich countries poverty is rising and many people have no income. They can find a decent reward for a few hours of using their mobile device or computer at home.

• +4 1

On 4/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

I wasn't in this much of a risk but perhaps someone can find the reward from cryptotalk to be helping. It helps me too as a student to have better days and a small income that I use to increase my Bitcoin, but more than that it helps in understanding cryptocurrencies, make better investments and correct the mistakes we thought about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has a beneficial contribution to our lives and we should be honouring the forum and Yobit for this, but perhaps not in so much as this post suggests as saving lives will probably require to have something better from $100-$150 monthly, which don't get me wrong it is fine. Perhaps with the lockdowns and all the dangers and less job opportunities it can feel much better to all of us.

• +2 1

depends on what exactly you mean by saving life we can answer your question but for me as i understood i consider yes it helped me a lot to be able to get my daily needs that i withdraw all my earning at first because i needed money to buy what i need an now i just withdraw the part i need and leave the rest so i can trade with it 

do depends on my look yes cryptotalk helped me a lot and hope it keep going like that to continue helping us and the new members that join the forum

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

I did not understand what life do you mean? Do you mean that he helped with spending? Life I don’t know yet I’m really trying to earn in order to save myself and help myself with

Yes crypto has really saves life's because we all know the hard times we are facing especiallyduring this pandemic a lot of us have been looking for jobs online and then we got to know about crypto and at the end of the day we learn it and today a lot of us are earning money which we use to take care of ourselves 

• +1 1

Cryptotalk had a huge impact on my economy, when I found out about the forum I was out of work and the income I received from the forum was a great help. Now that I am saving, I improve the profits of the forum, I am investing them in different platforms.

• +2 1

He is also a friend of mine, yobit is the best united with this forum, it helps us to grow a lot, we learn by working and they pay us to teach without a doubt, cryptotalk is one of the best.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 7:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

Totally this is a great help for all of us who live by generating income online and it is the best platform for me because I can certainly help my family and this because I am studying and this saves my parents some money.

This forum have gives opportunities to learn and earn, there are many members in this forum thta their life changes through this forum. They have nothing doing before but now they have a way of earning and learning about cryptoworld to earn more. 

On 12/13/2020 at 11:57 PM, Ghetea said:

Life saving is an understatement, cryptotalk has helped lots of people by providing means of livelihood during this lockdown and also provide knowledge opportunity for it user

But on the other hand it has made many addicted to it and so even after the lockdown was over, people forgot or ignored their duties and kept hooking with crypto leaving the community lazy and unworked upon. people should know that real jobs are very important for the growth of the community.

Yes Cryptotalk contribute savings many lifes. There are many people earn money from this forum.any members are learning knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. You can earn money and learn knowledge.

Cryptotalk  has been a real blessing in these troubling times  , during the lockdown . This pandemic has taken a big toll on the world economy  , there are many people who lost their livelihood . Cryptotalk is providing income in this troubling time and financial information which can help them outgrow this mess. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right cryptotalk is contribute to saving the life of many people. Many people join this forum and earn money. I join this forum for learning and earning.  You can learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. 

• +1 1

well actually people are earning here and they are making living through it even if it is the little earning that you make here but still it is worth considering that the cryptotalk is doing a great thing with it.

People are looking for job online these days and very rare of the job are legitimate but in the aspect of cryptotalk is 100% legit with full assurrance, however cryptotalk has contributed to the lives of many people around the world by offering them the chance to come and work, and get paid on daily basis.

I have not gain anything in the forum yet, but I have seen lot of members of the forum earn some Satoshi and talk tokens, they have used the coins they get to do lot of things in there lives, it has changed there lives positively, I hope to also benefit from the forum someday

On 4/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

The cryptotalk forum is a good forum for everyone.  I have made a lot of money from this forum.  And yet I'm making money from this forum.  This forum has helped me to make a living.  But in addition to earning here, I have gained a lot of knowledge of the crypto world.

Crytotalk currency platform is really saving the lives of most of the members in the forum because it gives a lot of opportunities to us by acquiring knowledge, experience and good writing skills in order to earn money to earn a better living crypto currency platform has also help the lives of most of us that are students because it create opportunity for us to earn money and acquire knowledge on marketing trading and investment

• +2 1

I am not sure about saving lives. But Cryptotalk has definitely made a difference in the lives of many of us. First of all because of Cryptotalk  I have been introduced to a new world of digital currency. Secondly I now have a secondary income which will help me tide over some of my expenses.

We must invest all the profits that we get through working on this site and invest them by working in other fields of cryptocurrencies and benefit from the information and experiences that we get through work 

Yes there is no doubt,it is saving many of lives during this pandemic situation,due to international diseases corona virus many of the people are bounded in their homes they have don't anything to do,so they all joined this crypto industry which is giving us more profit which can full fill our basic needs.

• +1 1

I have not yet succeeded in getting any payment from this forum yet and after I successfully linked my account I will strive to provide useful things to the members and get a good payment and I am optimistic about that