Let me share my way of using this forum. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Let me share my way of using this forum.

That's very good to see you are giving your way of working in this camping that's very good to see people star motivating every people from their work and one more thing I want to say everyone having their own strategy to be in this campaign for a longer period and everyone is working on it but for the new beginners I want to say the best way is go step-by-step to learn the things because now now is the time when you can learn so much of things and it will help you a lot in upcoming time.

Good way to reduce post deletion but i think its hard to reply to all comments in your posts. Because there are members who writing 3 to 4 posts per day and they get many replies, i think it will be hard for them to reply all comments in all of their posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, we all complain about posts getting deleted, but try this thing and you will thank me letter.. just make good posts about 5 posts per day, and replay to all comments that have been maid to your posts and don't avoid all comments. and  you will see what i am talking, but make sure your post is good enough to not be deleted at first, in this way we all make good posts, our posts deleted because we comment on every simple posts, so if we make good posts and replay every time we receive notifications we can make this forum good again. see the screenshots that's my notifications and all comments are maid on my post that i have created and there are about 18 comments on my posts and i make 18 replays to them, and the posts are maid different days but still get comments and i replay to them and i decrease my posts from deleting.

if you have any question you are welcome

section 1.png

sections.png

Thanks for this tips but I have my own strategy to reach my thirty post per day. 

It consume almost two to three hours of my time every-day but it's enough and I don't have any complain. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

thank you for sharing. I don't know if this is really effective for me to avoid deleted posts but I will try it. Hope that I will delete fewer posts. We need solutions to protect our posts. The forum should also pay more attention to this issue.

This is a good idea and you can reduce deleted posts, but in the event your topic is deleted, many of your posts will be deleted at once and for this matter there is some risk and that is why you must follow the rules only and your posts or topics will not be deleted

THINK POSITIVE

That didn't actually help me and I think that I've spent all my day in the forum trying to answer in detail to other members. Probably the best tactic is just doing the minimum as most are doing and don't actually care too much with spenting an hour on each publication.

Hi all, thank god I don't have a problem with deleting my posts, I always try to be casual I don't violate rules that's why my posts aren't being deleted. Actually I always try to make my post useful so I am not getting paid for nothing, i work my self up. Nowadays I am learning about trading wish me luck. Thanks all

"We grow by lifting others"

8 minutes ago, kirubel said:

What did your comment have to do with my post, i didn't get your idea can you make it more clear 

If you don't like the comment I can delete it, I don't actually care. Still:

we all complain about posts getting deleted, but try this thing and you will thank me letter

you said this, and I answered to this. 

I replied to people that quoted me as well. Still I got deleted posts. Don't know how, don't know which. Didn't help me replying, or spenting time to give good information.

Edited by BTC Future

7 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Then why didn't you quot it in the first place, actually i am managing deleted posts, and it have been almost a week i never faced deleted posts, if you wont to try it then you can, i a just suggesting 

Ok. I should have quoted you are correct. Basically you idea was a good one and I would have given a positive reaction, but I've already sent 10 for today. I will give you tomorrow one. Sadly I've tried doing that but didn't help. Although perhaps it was other posts getting deleted, I'm not sure. Anyway I didn't explain correctly in the first place. My fault.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, kirubel said:

Yeah, but only commenting will decrease our knowledge and our selfsteem, because we are not making good posts we don't beleave on our selfs and we are saying that others posts are good, but we have to know that we can make good posts to.

In fact, nothing reduces knowledge, you can share posts and when those posts are useful and have valuable information and are not presented before then it certainly will not be deleted my friend.

Quite good for you. But i think that this working style is not applied by many. But you suggested a good way to handle and work on this website. But the main thing is whatever you do. Just be true to your posts and comments 

On 4/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, Honny143 said:

I don't think this trick works and our problem solve, because everyone think they gives good and meaning comment , are chose meaning ful topic but unfortunately the next day we see our 20 post deleted, then we realized we chose wrong topics I think when this forum cleaning process ends then our problem solve.

This is the idea of my friend, I must try to find out what are good posts and what is not good, when you have experience you will know what to share without having deleted many of your posts.

Edited by DavCrypto

Yep,somhow I agree with you.But have you ever noticed that posts of seniors members are also being deleted without any specific reason.They are also talking about this.They also make good posts but still there posts got deleted.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:10 PM, kirubel said:

Yeah we know we can't avoid it, but we can decrease it by using different technics and this is it my way of decreasing it. i hope it works for all of us.

As long as we post high quality and informative post it will never be deleted. 

We should avoid posting low quality and let show that we are professional member of this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/16/2020 at 9:24 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guys, we all complain about posts getting deleted, but try this thing and you will thank me letter.. just make good posts about 5 posts per day, and replay to all comments that have been maid to your posts and don't avoid all comments. and  you will see what i am talking, but make sure your post is good enough to not be deleted at first, in this way we all make good posts, our posts deleted because we comment on every simple posts, so if we make good posts and replay every time we receive notifications we can make this forum good again. see the screenshots that's my notifications and all comments are maid on my post that i have created and there are about 18 comments on my posts and i make 18 replays to them, and the posts are maid different days but still get comments and i replay to them and i decrease my posts from deleting.

section 1.png

sections.png

We have all suffered from post deletions. I have personally witnessed the deletions of many posts ALTHOUGH they were useful! I don't know about that, but now everything is fine.

Yes my friend you are right if we implement this method then I think you will be in profit but the thing is that everyone is big frustrated from the deletion of post and away you suggested I think it is the best to solve this issue

This is actually a good idea, tho post deletion has seem to be a normal thing in the forum, it only goes bad when the amount is very high, well I might try your own way, but there is a problem, we must always post unique post , what if you don't have any topic in head to create, and also remember you must not repeat a post that has been made by someone .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In this forum I don't think that there would be any single user who wouldn't have faced the problem of the post deletion it has happened with everyone and it is a common problem which is not impose like a burden to the users you have to choose the right topic which would not have a spam contents in it to avoid deleting of the post and comment.

As you say if we create useful topics will never be deleted but personally I don't think it has to do with us having to answer each and every answer it is enough that the topic is really useful and that it does not violate the rules so that it is not removed

On 4/16/2020 at 11:54 AM, kirubel said:

section 1.png

sections.png

One question my dear friend. Will your replies get count if you make response to difference posts on the same day.? Like you made a post today and you make 30 replies on same post so all of 30 get count or not? 

Thank you for sharing your opinion, l do agree with your opinion. If we follow this steps for our posts, in my opinion we can save our posts from deletion. 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Good way to reduce post deletion but i think its hard to reply to all comments in your posts. Because there are members who writing 3 to 4 posts per day and they get many replies, i think it will be hard for them to reply all comments in all of their posts.

Indeed it seems as a good way. But as you above said there is some problem about replying all comments in your posts. But l can not see other way, maybe it is better than 15-20 deletion posts per day. 

6 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Yeah they all counts, unless the replays merge, its easy to finish your daily 30 posts, but you have to let some one to comment between your replays. 

So only your multiple posts will get count on your posts. What if i make discussion in your post and make multiple replies the same way as yours will it get counted for daily useful posts or not? 

14 minutes ago, kirubel said:

If you replay or comment on our post you will get paid for it, but make sure not to copy past, but if you replay different comments you will still get paid.

Thank you so much for making this clear for me. I had notice anything like this. I just make different replies and different posts which seems good. But sometime i faced like 20 posts delete a day but i'll try this way so thank you so much for sharing. 

On 4/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, kizz said:

All of us are experiencing a deleted posts and also me, I currently experiencing that even though my posts are good and useful they keep deleting it. For me, there are no techniques about it because all of us cannot avoid it.

That's true. I also create good and informative post and I also experience deleted posts. We, the users of this forum can't avoid it. Maybe the admins are deleting our post because those post we've been commented is been deleted so our posts are also got deleted. That's why the next time you've post, make sure that those post will not get deleted so your comment will not also been deleted.