Let me share my way of using this forum. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Let me share my way of using this forum.

Hey guys, we all complain about posts getting deleted, but try this thing and you will thank me letter.. just make good posts about 5 posts per day, and replay to all comments that have been maid to your posts and don't avoid all comments. and  you will see what i am talking, but make sure your post is good enough to not be deleted at first, in this way we all make good posts, our posts deleted because we comment on every simple posts, so if we make good posts and replay every time we receive notifications we can make this forum good again. see the screenshots that's my notifications and all comments are maid on my post that i have created and there are about 18 comments on my posts and i make 18 replays to them, and the posts are maid different days but still get comments and i replay to them and i decrease my posts from deleting.

if you have any question you are welcome

section 1.png

sections.png

Edited by kirubel

All of us are experiencing a deleted posts and also me, I currently experiencing that even though my posts are good and useful they keep deleting it. For me, there are no techniques about it because all of us cannot avoid it.

I don't think this trick works and our problem solve, because everyone think they gives good and meaning comment , are chose meaning ful topic but unfortunately the next day we see our 20 post deleted, then we realized we chose wrong topics I think when this forum cleaning process ends then our problem solve.

Thank you for helping my friend, but I think this method is not successful because the comments on our posts do not count, and also there must be only one comment for each post to be counted.

The deletion of post sill occurs every day, I afraid that in short time they will not accept or select any post for payment, but still we dont understand why our post is deleted if we have followed the rules and the condition.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@kirubel Agreed, and at least with my own topics, i know if i have followed all the rules and they won't get deleted.

Sadly i still see even older members that think that rules don't apply to them and they don't need to read them all.

And after they get deleted they'll complain about it.

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for helping my friend, but I think this method is not successful because the comments on our posts do not count, and also there must be only one comment for each post to be counted.

I don't know where are you getting this idea. Answering to questions under your own thread counts.

Yes all of us suffering about deleting our post , this is really bad thing, because every day we have to do more than 37 post , and this is really difficult, but i think this strategy you work with it , is good if your 5 post don’t delete, is mean if this 5 post deleted , all the comment will deleted to , and this is more bad.

But I thought that the response to the responses was not calculated for us, for this I make only one response, no more. Are you sure that the response to the responses is calculated, my brother?.

Unfortunately, my friend, I do not think your method is successful in reducing the number of deleted posts per day, I think we should choose good topics to respond to in order to reduce the number of deleted posts and follow the rules of the forum in posting our posts

Edited by Moaz

8 hours ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys, we all complain about posts getting deleted, but try this thing and you will thank me letter.. just make good posts about 5 posts per day, and replay to all comments that have been maid to your posts and don't avoid all comments. and  you will see what i am talking, but make sure your post is good enough to not be deleted at first, in this way we all make good posts, our posts deleted because we comment on every simple posts, so if we make good posts and replay every time we receive notifications we can make this forum good again. see the screenshots that's my notifications and all comments are maid on my post that i have created and there are about 18 comments on my posts and i make 18 replays to them, and the posts are maid different days but still get comments and i replay to them and i decrease my posts from deleting.

section 1.png

sections.png

We must work well to avoid giving blank information and writing a publication that does not contain useful information in the field We must provide very useful information away from repeating information and if we cannot provide the information we do not write publications that do not contain information and thus we protect ourselves from Delete posts 

This is a very cool way, but the problem is that if you reply to comments then your comments will be merged and the Satoshi Forum will only give you one comment because of the merging.

That is agreat way. You can continue your operations like this as this is also a great way. You can spread great information in this way also. Posts often gets deleted and many members including me are facing this issue and are taking precautions to protect themselves as they are providing useful information so that it doesn't gets deleted and they are not commenting on repeated topics..

Thanks for sharing about this mate so you mean replies to your own topic contributors are being paid for and  doesn't go against the rules of the forum.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:24 AM, kirubel said:

section 1.png

sections.png

Dear thank you for sharing, what you mean with "make good posts about 5 posts per day"? or maybe you mean make good topics about 5 topics per day, because also when we reply topic considered a post. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/16/2020 at 2:24 PM, kirubel said:

section 1.png

sections.png

That's right because that is also my strategy in this forum to easily complete the 30 post per day. I make at least 2-3 topics per day and those people who quoted my topics, i'll reply to all of them so i can complete the 30 per day easily. 

But it may not require to reply all of the comments made under your topics. This is really not a good idea to contribute forum properly. I think this is just an intention to increase the posts count which may not be appreciated by this forum. 

7 minutes ago, kirubel said:

You can also make less topics per day, but you have mead so meany posts till now right, so when other members comment to thus posts go and replay to them, then you will get paid and your posts will  not deleted, because you created the post and you know your post is quality, but now the problem is members don't know that you can make more than one replay on one post, they think its spamming, funny right?! 

Thanks I understand, but I have just corrected what you mean with make post, I think you mean make topics. Because I think there is a deference between a topic and post or No?...

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1

Hopefully the moderators hear and pay attention to this, especially now that new users have not received payments from YouTube. I hope that it will be resolved properly.

19 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah bro its so easy thing to understand, but some members don't get it, i don't know why, some of them say replaying on one post more than once is a spamming they don't even know the rules, it doesn't even make a sense, replaying to  every comment is the most useful thing ever right.

I think they don't get it because they didn't finished reading all of the content that's why their topic for their post are changing to another topic. I really suggest to them to create 2-3 topics per day. 

3 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah bro, i think you are right, maybe they don't finish reading and just jump to commenting, oh that's not good thing, they are wasting there time. you are right, 

They must read the whole content of the topic because if their comment or post are not related to the content of the topic, there is big possibility their post will be deleted, that's why they're just like wasting their time.

Yes of coarse a lot members are facing deletion of posts. And everyone is searching  to avoid this problem. May your post will help to cover tgis problem. 

Thank you for this advice, this is a good point, and there is another important point also to mitigate the deletion of posts and that is to formulate your posts yourself, it does not matter that we put a comment everywhere, just comment where you want to comment and then you will not delete your comments, this is what I do.

Here we need to be professional means to that some time our posts deleted due to some technical issues or low quality. So it when our work not accepted as useful. So try to make posts with more length then we can be safe from deleting of posts.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:30 PM, kirubel said:

Yeah that also way work, but some posts get deleted after we comment on them because the posts are not that quality, so i make my own best post and replay to my comments, and also comment on other best posts to,

Certainly in order to avoid deleting comments, you should comment on the best posts, as well as the quality of the comment, thus preserving your comments without deleting.

I think your right,if our post found to be useful then everytime we answer back on comments on our own post it will not get deleted. Great idea. But anyways,does post on our own topic everyday still counts?

Edited by Ms.o