Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

You're absolutely right friend. Just sitting around at home, having hard time sitting in isolation within four walls, seems there's not much to do, this thinking is actually for those who doesn't want or expect anything in life. If you're in quarantine and nothing to do beside sit and relax, there's always an way to make most of out your time. You can spend your time to earn cryptocurrencies by trading or investing in cryptocurrencies. This is not as easy as we think of, but once you're onto it, its just like having your favorite cup of coffee, and taking every sip in enjoyment.

• +2 1

Today in this pandemic when all the businesses have collapsed and most people have turned poor due to lock down, you can earn money sitting in your homes through the things that you have posted in your topics and fulfill the loss of money that have occurred through this pandemic.  

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 9/24/2020 at 5:49 PM, Solex said:

I think it won't be a bad idea to invite those type of people to this forum as long as they will give there best and since our forum is still under development then i think we can invite more members so that we can have a better environment for learning and earning at same time.

@Solex i think so we need to help out them but how it will be if they only work here for earning money not to gain knowledge Because Whenever their idea will be for earn money only they will start spamming here.. So first we should make prepare them self with the basic Knowledge of crypto world because whenever my friend want to work with me i asked them to learn the basic knowledge first..              

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Solex i think so we need to help out them but how it will be if they only work here for earning money not to gain knowledge Because Whenever their idea will be for earn money only they will start spamming here.. So first we should make prepare them self with the basic Knowledge of crypto world because whenever my friend want to work with me i asked them to learn the basic knowledge first..              

That is a good idea mate because many of us when inviting our friends don't use to tell them the right thing which is why they mostly join and make useless posts in any section they visit which is bad, we should always tell them the importance of this forum and why they need to post beneficial stuffs here and by that most of them will be serious when they start.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

Why will you start gambling if you now that 70% you will lose? I don't even like 50% as it is gambling too. Do you like losing? Have you gambled a lot, how many years and what is your lifetime loss or profit if you did? We have to talk about subjects we understand, you can't put gambling bellow investing.

Yes, we all at this time need to work from home due to the big lockdown caused by the Corona epidemic. Cryptocurrency is the most important field at the moment. Because you can fully manage your finances at home. Trading is the best way to earn for me. A person with good experience and knowledge in trading can make good money trading.

I read all the above three topics from your post but I believe te best one is trading. Trading is a thing in which you don't have to bear losses either you will gain some profit or you will get your money back but sometimes only in rare cases you get to bare loss.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. Trading is extensive; requires decent deal of knowledge and experience depending on the part of trading. Long term holding sometimes called holding requires lesser extent of market knowledge and known how compared to Trading daily or short term. 

And a lot believe, trading long term reduces the risks that comes with trading.

@Raqeebzy all the point you have mentioned is true bro so that we always should not run to do trading.. Its true that trading has lot of profit but we also need to know that without skill of trading we can have huge lose.. For those member who has no idea about trading, we can suggest them to hold those currency that Demand able in crypto world while the trading volume High too.. Also lot of section available in crypto to earn money..                      

• +3 1

This quarantine is the ideal situation for learning about crypto world. And making money with cryptocurrency. 

Through this platform you can learn a lot of things about crypto world. 

You can make money by cryptocurrency by investing it on different projects of blockchain, smart contract. 

You can start trading in cryptocurrency, by buying and selling crypto coins you can make huge profit. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you ask me, I will say that training and investing are the only legit options while gambling might be  real money with huge amounts at the start you will only make losses when you take the lump sum effort into consideration.

Edited by Michaelx018

Thanks for sharing us with such an important information with us. Absolutely it's the right way to earn by just follow the rules and learn from the older users post about the cryptotalk world and also got experience in the field of exchange, trading and in investment. Because of the quarntine we are just fixed at home and have no work. But cryptotalk provides us an ample way to earn money. Thanks cryptotalk.

Yes yes this is really true. Why not come here post some good quality comments and receive payment rather than just simply sitting at home lazy doing literary nothing and just going about with the daily routine. I see this as the double bonus to the users in terms of creative writing as well as money earning. I recommend this forum to all users worldwide to receive payment easily with good quality content.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Raqeebzy all the point you have mentioned is true bro so that we always should not run to do trading.. Its true that trading has lot of profit but we also need to know that without skill of trading we can have huge lose.. For those member who has no idea about trading, we can suggest them to hold those currency that Demand able in crypto world while the trading volume High too.. Also lot of section available in crypto to earn money..                      

Good point mate. Absolutely, I am not ruling out the fact that trading is a little complex for a beginner and sometimes hard to predict even for a professional; it thus requires some great level of understanding and self dicipline, one which many would fail at. But you would believe experience cannot be made in a day or without trying, you make that with hardwork and learn from many failed attempts; upcoming traders can begin their adventures with small funds to reduce rate of loss and build on that as times goes on.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/15/2020 at 6:43 AM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

I would add mining too. Since the quarantine started I have really focused on earning money (crypto) online and since I'm not getting big results yet I think that I will get there soon. I have heard great things about investing on yobit so I think that I will try it!

• +2 1

9 hours ago, tedd556 said:

I would add mining too. Since the quarantine started I have really focused on earning money (crypto) online and since I'm not getting big results yet I think that I will get there soon. I have heard great things about investing on yobit so I think that I will try it!

Good addition no doubt. If you surely have the investment capability, please do invest in Yobit's V.Mining, you are promised to never going to regret it. Proper plans are in place to support the minex token and also, the earlier the better as it increases by 0.1% on every purchase. Great way to earn from passive income.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 9/25/2020 at 8:53 PM, Flying11Horse said:

Today in this pandemic when all the businesses have collapsed and most people have turned poor due to lock down, you can earn money sitting in your homes through the things that you have posted in your topics and fulfill the loss of money that have occurred through this pandemic.  

thats the wrong idea you have there my friend, the forum is not here to reimburse you for the losses u suffered during quarantine, you should be investing your own money in crypto rather than just waiting to get paid by the forum.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

thats the wrong idea you have there my friend, the forum is not here to reimburse you for the losses u suffered during quarantine, you should be investing your own money in crypto rather than just waiting to get paid by the forum.

I think that you didn't understand my post @duncun007,I was not saying that this forum is for reimburse .I said that we can fulfill those  losses through the things that the topic writer mentioned in his post.I didn't say anything regarding this forum my friend.I hope you got my idea.Quote me so i get notified .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

Yes , we have so much opportunity like crypto here why we stay quarantine and do nothing ! We can earn money by posting crypto talk! That a golden opportunity for us

11 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I think that you didn't understand my post @duncun007,I was not saying that this forum is for reimburse .I said that we can fulfill those  losses through the things that the topic writer mentioned in his post.I didn't say anything regarding this forum my friend.I hope you got my idea.Quote me so i get notified .

ah ok i got it all wrong, it just became the normal to see people on here just for the payments, crypto could be the best investment in a lot of people's life yet i see a lot of members just depend only on the forum payments and they dont invest their own money as well. apologies for the misunderstanding.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Investing is good , not trading 

• -3 1
  • -1 1

Being quarantined, making money from cryptocurrencies is a good idea. It would be missing to mention ways to make money without prior investment, since if you invest, and on top of that, you are quarantined it can be very painful

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

ah ok i got it all wrong, it just became the normal to see people on here just for the payments, crypto could be the best investment in a lot of people's life yet i see a lot of members just depend only on the forum payments and they dont invest their own money as well. apologies for the misunderstanding.

No problem @duncun007 everyone makes mistakes .This my friend is not just a forum it's a community in which we all are working together helping each other.You are my senior member ,So it is my obligation to respect you.Sorry If i got a little rude on you in my post. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎