Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

Yes, my friend, whoever cares and appreciates the value of time must learn, he knows a way to use this time, and the best place to work is here. It is really wonderful. We gained experience in various fields here and we continued to gain money Thank you Cryptotalk. 

I take the best way to invest or trade crypto currencies is buy investing and I won't advice Amy one to go for gambling because it very risky and heart breaking

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good to take advantage of time by being at home due to the quarantine, and to earn cryptocurrencies, from various sources, and among these sources is this wonderful forum that we learn from and earn from as well, I advise all members here to invite family members to benefit.

Yes, this is the best time to earn money, because due to the Corona virus and quarantine, many have become without work or financial return, by trading we can earn some money. 

Yes, there is a lot of damage in the epidemic.  Which we still don't know because we've lost a lot of people here because we've lost a lot of things here and there's nothing we can do better.  The way to survive is to take the initiative on how to survive

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing this source to us . Personally i don't like gambling. There is a lot of chance to loss and it Isn't halal to  all region that's why i always avoid it. I like to trade and i take it as my job during these home quarantine and also take cryptotalk as my part time job                

• +1 1

For these things we need skills too and sometimes need capital I think you should learn any skill and than go to the freelancing sites like fiver or upwork where you can make good money once you start getting the orders.

Thanks for sharing this earning  tips  with us. This quarantine we remain jobless and cannot  go outside for job. So, it is better to find job in online. Among this my only source is cryptotalk. And i Don't  try any investment , trading  or gambling 

Not only with the motive of earning but you can learn a lot here. It is true and I agree that this is indeed a great opportunity to learn and earn good in your free time.  Cryptotalk is getting better day after day because people are realising the worth now. 

• +2 2

Yes you are right I really appreciate to you .these ways to earn money in we are sitting in the our home in quarantine .I think that we secure our daily expenses .and we will solve the personal problems at this forum . when the work is stopped in our country than we earn money easily at this forum .we will get the more money at this forum .

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Take a stab at something new don't apprehensive on the grounds that while we are on pandemic it's strict that we have many leisure time. Burning through our time and do nothing is an awful activity. Utilize your timr carefully.

@Md shah It is true that these current health conditions have made people exploit them to earn money from homes, and these conditions have also greatly affected the digital currency market positively.

Yes! These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.  Yes, basically! We protect our day-to-day expenses. And we'll address personal issues in this forum. Yes, basically!  Of course we will get more money in this forum when the work stops in our country than it is easy to make money in our forum.

• +1 3

This source can make our life easier and we also can earn more money throughout this source. But we have to be confidence, patient and also have enough knowledge to obtain success from this sources          

• +2 1

Now that quarantine days are end. Now we have to do some jobs also do this work on cryptotalk as a part time job. On the other hand, there are also other full time jobs in the realistic life..so go there and earn the living twice a day.

• +1 1

Coding and working in this field at home during quarantine is great and good for making money while you are at home and for keeping everyone safe

On 4/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading : Surest but you need customers 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Yes, it is better to work with encryption instead of sitting at home at the time of the ban. You can earn a lot of money through encryption. It is possible to trade and this matter is the best and safer at the present time

Thanks for sharing this information ...I agree with you instead of setting home we need to work online as there are many forums and crypto is trustable among those 

4 hours ago, abdullah553 said:

Yes, it is better to work with encryption instead of sitting at home at the time of the ban. You can earn a lot of money through encryption. It is possible to trade and this matter is the best and safer at the present time

What's encryption? Do you mean cryptocurrency rather? Those are two different things.

26 minutes ago, Jhonsy said:

Thanks for sharing this information ...I agree with you instead of setting home we need to work online as there are many forums and crypto is trustable among those 

Now, the pandemic is much more over except for second waves in some European countries. Buy still, people can get back to their daily works and businesses without neglecting investment made in cryptocurrency. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes you are right. The majority of the people are quarantine due to the corona virus. They have no need to waste their time by sitting free at home. They have to manage their time and start working on Crypyotalk and convert their free time into the earn time. Cryptotalk is best site of online earning by siting at home. 

The comment you made I don't think anyone else can say more than that because you made a very good comment among us and I think what you said about gambling corn is actually a very bad site but I don't want to do that I am willing to invest  So I really liked your comment