Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

certainly so. Tap is always rated as a waste of time but Cryptotalk is not. Cryptotalk honestly paid and was paid nearly $ 3, which is far too perfect. meanwhile the hose is less than 1 $. I regretted having worked there for more than a year.

Faucets are useless. I've thought that freebitco.in would be something better as I've used them in the past, but it seems that 99,99% of it's users won't be able to reach their requirements for withdraw. Also they pay you less if you hold more, making it unreasoanble to ever be able to withdraw. It is a dishonest website. I've managed to withdraw from coinpot once, but the amount was extremely low (just a few hundred doge) and quit all of them.

You are right friend, cryptotalk is more profitable than faucets because in cryptotalk we will earn 3 USD perday but in faucets we will only earn 1 USD per month. The most bad thing its because we will be more active in faucets than in cryptotalk forum but we will still earn small amount.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, this forum is much better than taps, which I consider a waste of time and effort only, this forum can shorten you a lot of effort and work

Of course cryptotalk is better, it's legit and fair, it is also does not need time, you can't make 3 dollars weekly in faucets, but here it is possible, it depends on your effort and faucets are limited, once a faucet always a faucets, you won't improve.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, kirubel said:

Why did you compare  forum with a faucet, i mean they are two different things, and yeah all forums pay more than a faucet site, because faucets pays for free, and forums pay for working on there forum.

This is absolutely true. "I notice how many people pair the faucets with forums or others. Certainly, they are different things that cannot be compared in this way, and yet I still don't like faucets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, I can admit that Cryptotalk is way way better choice than faucets. I'm still using the faucets but they are scrooge - they can easily pay more if they want to. So without referrals a sum of money earning here for a day would take me maybe almost about two months to earn with a faucet website. 

There is no doubt that cryptotalk is the best platform than other faucets.Because they provide very small earnings.And this forum pays a very good payment!That's why lot of people prefer this forum over others.

Of course the reward for posts higher earnings on the cranes But you are still spending time on the forum a lot of useful information to acquire. Ask questions and find answers.

On 4/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, kirubel said:

Yeah men, they just maid topics with our relising, one day i see a topic that says "paypal or bitcoin" which is totally different thing, sorry but i like faucets, i know they don't pay good but i start my first earning money from faucets and i can't imagine where i would be if it wasn't for them.

This is a good point of view, but there are a lot of ways to start profits other than faucets, in fact I started here on the forum.

Edited by DavCrypto

CryptoTalk has always been best , and there is no comparison between cryptotalk amd faucets. The amount we earn from cryptotalk is way too high and it would take months to collect 30k satoshi from faucet. Cryptotalk gives maximum 30k satoshi per day. Which is  at current price of btc will be around 2.5 us dollar. 

1000% crypto talk forum is better then any faucet sites of crypto market. Because we earned almost 2.50$ from crypto talk forum only making 30 post and now earning increasing with the increases of bitcoin prices more price of bitcoin means more earning for in USD term. 

It is obviously better than any faucets and PTC sites. Due to stability in income it is probably better than many cloud mining sites. The amount you can make from faucets is extremely miserable unless you get very lucky. So there is no way cryptotalk can be compared with mere faucets.

468x60-3.png

22 hours ago, kirubel said:

Oh you are so lucky, when i start earning crypot there are no much of free earning ways i start crypto 3 years ago, and they only way was faucets and ptc sites

Yes, it is possible. I don’t know how things were 3 years ago. It seems lucky that I was late. I arrived at the right time.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:34 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Yes it is true you don't earn anything from faucets but less than 5usd per month but in this forum you can easily make around 80 usd easily depending upon the price of bitcoin. 

Yes friend you are right because here you can earn money very easily.  Which is not so easy to earn on any other site so I think this is the best way to earn

Yes you are right without any doubt I can also see that this forum is much more better than any faucets because the profit that we get from it is very less instead of that if we spend our time and efforts on this forum then you will also get reward and also we can gain knowledge

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Yup, but i am not complaining i am making good moneys now, thanks to this forum and trading.

Yes, you certainly are. You have been working in cryptocurrency for 3 years. You definitely have a lot of experience in a lot of areas. Congratulations to you.

Yes I really agree with it that Cryptotalk is much better than using any faucets as it is also giving a lot of information about the digital world and about the cryptocurrencies and also gives a good earning opportunities with its campaign which I think faucets may not.

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

I actually lose so much of my earnings on dice, but still working for the good money, by the way if you have good earning ways you can tell me i need to try them, and i will tell you my earning ways.

This is a mistake, my friend. The dice game is gambling, and gambling is a loss of money. In order to earn money, stay away from these games because you do not want me to believe me.
For the sake of earning, I don't know, frankly, I am trying to learn to trade well these days, and I always follow the forum.

I have never appreciated the tap. I worked there for half a year, I didn't earn much, I had to work continuously and had less than $ 1, really a waste of time. I am grateful to Cryptotalk, truly Cryptotalk cares about users and pays well.

Well of course cryptotalk is better than faucets, it pays good and it's easy compare to faucets because faucets need time, effort and they don't work on their own, you have to check them every hour and sometimes minutes.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

There is nothing of my opinion here. Everyone knows this now. And everyone knows that cryptotalk is the best web of the time

There is nothing to compare here and on a faucet. It's two different things and that's without the fact that the forum pays much more. The ting is that faucets are so trashy now and add to that they set unreal targets for withdrawing.