Have You Ever Tried Surveys? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Have You Ever Tried Surveys?

I tried to profit through surveys at the beginning of working in Crypto, but it was very difficult because I am from a prohibited country, but my friends tell me that they work in surveys and earn a lot there, I personally prefer to earn by writing in forums and trading on surveys.

I have never won from survey sites, as most of these sites are dishonest and similar to airdrops, so it is good to find a good and tried site for many people. As for me, I do not know an honest and reliable site.

Yeah, but i quickly got tired of typical questions and small payments. Better invest some money into trading, its more thrilling.

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, Edwinvicky said:

Too many survey scam with no pay, I like Cryptotalk more than survey sites because here we can earn some tokens and btc.

To be honest I have done a lot of online business at the of it I was disappointed because I wasted my time, my energy I don't sleep at night doing all such things online thinking I will cash out, to my greatest surprise even for once I never hard the opportunity. What am driving at is all those website out there are not real, they waste your time and your energy. Make proper research before you join any online business ask questions about the site. Don't be a victim.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cammer said:

I heard it is profitable but not as much as trading. Doing surveys can provide you a starting profit for bigger things, but doesn not give you good money.

Yes I'm also hear that thing last week and it gives a small amount of money per survey which is just a centavos for USD, it's okay to do posting here than participating in that kind of surveys.

• -1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:35 PM, neurolicious said:

I used to do surveys and collect them to specific BTC address but sadly I can only do a couple of them every 2 weeks due to my geographical location so I kinda gave up searching for them. If you live in the US then surveys are a great option to make some decent income.

This will be a good idea man, please can you guide me through, just teach me something little about it , I do here about it from some guys but they never put me through it, you putting me through will be a good opportunity to me.

• -1 1

He is in the end a "victim", my point of view, they use certain people to take surveys until they begin to delve into his personal life and I don't think this is good. I have read a lot of articles warning about this, and I still don't understand their purpose in paying for surveys.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends.

I hear about people earning a lot from doing surveys and offers, but I haven't tried them personally. 

What do you think about that? Have you tried earning from them?

I appreciate your answers!

Those are just ways that you can make money but the amount you get paid is very small and considering the amount of time you used it is not worth it. You should instead learn trading and ensure to perfect on it.

• +1 1

There are many issues with the survey sites and the surveys themselves, most of the time they are not available for all of the countries that is why I have not done them yet.

I have tried some of them but I do not know if their payment is fixed or their payment range is the same with other surveys platform that would promise they would pay you. I actually started thinking that they are like faucets because the fact that they only pay for only small amount and yet the payment is not also stable which means there are times that you would not have surveys at any point of the day but there are times also that it would be constantly bombarding you different surveys in a single day which makes me confuse. That’s why I quit that because I am seeking for a stable payment that depends on my productivity and contribution to their platform and I ended up here.

In my experience I can tell you that they are not worth it, a few years ago I began to investigate different ways to generate income online and throughout that time I tried various survey platforms, the truth in my case was a waste of time. It is difficult to be eligible for surveys, you do the entry process to carry out the survey and the vast majority of the vacancies tell you that you are not suitable for this survey. I'm from Argentina maybe that's why, but I could never have a constant flow of work. The only thing that helped me is teeth, the others are not worth it in my opinion!

• +1 1

Sure i assume it is a good manner to earn cash by . But your earnings really on in which you are, this means in case you are in the united states as an instance it is going to be best because they pay good-looking amounts of cash for his or her subscribers. i remember it.

Edited by freelancer

yes, i try making surveys however it gives a low profit so i finished doing it and that i did now not attain the minimal withdrawal money. it genuinely takes time to earn in surveys.

Hey mate, I try survey site and got some payment but I not the survey thing because survey looks very hard for me. That's why I join crypto world and I am very happy to found this cryptotalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, I've lever been tried surveys, but I heard that maxima are scams, 95 percent of surveys from different websites are scams, so never trust any websites because almost many of them are fake, 

I want to let you know that I have not yet tried to earn from them. Because I'm just new to this platform. So I don't have a detailed idea about any cryptocurrency platform. If I can have a good experience with cryptocurrency then I will definitely try to earn.

No, I never tried any kind of survey.

But the thing I know about the survey on different types they mostly are fabricated.

So I suggest you that to keep eye on the currently happenings.

So that you have an idea that what is going to be in the market.

In particular, I have tried almost all the existing methods to earn cryptocurrencies without investing money on the internet and survey platforms have been one of them. After today having the experience I have been able to compare with other systems and I have concluded that investing our time in these sites does not leave anything profitable. Today I prefer to educate myself and have fun participating in Cryptotalk since this platform is much more profitable than the others in every way.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

13 hours ago, Saimm said:

I have been trying to conduct surveying since my college days . For several projects during my academic and even in my job. I prefer that the survey be carried out by crypto expert whose knowledge and answer are more and better. 

Well, this is not the point of the topic, this is literally conduct a survey for your project, the survey tackle about to the earning sites, you can earn some money if you answered some surveys but this is not totally profitable, it gives only a small amount of money so that we cannot used it as a source of money.

I tried for a while but for my region the surveys were very scarce so I spent a lot of time to receive a survey invitation, that led me to give them up 

Survey earning requires your marketing skills to be excellent. It also requires you to remain in market almost everytime to gather feedback from the general public.

I have tried it but it's not working very well in my country ! because my country is poor ! I think that they just want the people from the rich country like USA

No, I have never tried to survey in the forum but I am thinking to start surveying. I think that it would be very good for beginners and it will create opportunity for them to learn.

no I don't tried surveys in my life...because I don't know which is serveys and why it is published...how can I used it I don't know about it...if you know about it please tell me about it it is good or bad...