Bitcoin in India and achieve mutual benefit - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin in India and achieve mutual benefit

India's Supreme Court has rejected decisions banning the country's cryptocurrencies, that have put both India and Cryptocurrency Bitcoin BTC in a position to help each other out of the problems they are currently experiencing and advance the two parties.
Don't you think that this opens new doors for many ideas about the future of the cryptocurrency?

• Useful or interesting 3

I don't know if India is that important for the future of Bitcoin. Sure, there are many people, but I don't know how many of them are real investors. I think China is critical, since there is a lot of mining capacity there (and I don't see that moving to India just yet), and regions like USA / Canada / UK / Eurozone, because many institutional investors are based there.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

2 hours ago, Pinky55 said:

Actually India is neither positive noe negative towards crypto but I'm later I hope govt will understand the positive point of crypto and allow it in India

This is interesting to watch looking at digital assets that have been banned in India for two years. This ban expired a little over a month ago, and digital currencies are now back in the foreground.

20 hours ago, Binjit said:

I dont know much about Indian cryptocurrency markets but i heard and read news that indian supreme 
court removed ban from trading and transection from their bank but i am sure it will helpful for
indian users of crypto

India has proven itself as a center of innovation, and now the citizens of India are eager to see the growth and discoveries that will bring it to the industry cryptocurrency, India has a lot of potential in all aspects of growth.

Yes, opinion in India may be divided into two parts, but the more countries agree to allow cryptocurrencies, this will encourage countries that do not agree with cryptography, and India is one of the countries in which opinions are divided, but it is one of the countries that most influences the price of bitcoin and I expect a good future in cryptography.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

India has had positive actions with cryptocurrencies in general I'm glad for that. India has realized the importance and position of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are now free. great, excellent, wonderfull. Every Indian citizen hopes they will use cryptocurrencies and profit from cryptocurrencies, alleviating unemployment.

1 hour ago, Jone20 said:

It is interesting to see that the digital assets that were banned in India for two years had ended this ban a little over a month ago and the cryptocurrency learning in India was legal and acceptable.

It was nice but I was so not happy later because bitcoin strat to decrease after the band was removed. I bought that time thinking the price will increase. 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:11 PM, Ganhanmarin said:

There are new ideas to crypto, no idea opens this way than that the India banks act against crypto is not good. They only just hate crypto without it affecting them in a negative ways. 

The negative position on cryptography in India previously existed but now I think Bitcoin use BTC in India has blossomed greatly and has become a safe haven for the country's economy and thus both India and Bitcoin are in to help each other to advance.

2 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

Yes, surely when India lifted the ban on cryptocurrencies in general, it would open a new door for this country. they will trade easily, freely work and solve problems about employment, unemployment ....

This is true and I believe that India has a lot of potential in all aspects of growth in the field of cryptocurrency industry, especially after it has proven itself as a center of innovation, it will bring more to this industry.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:27 PM, rounack said:

I am also from india.i hope in few days india can regulate crypto.because sc already give us positive results in recent decision.now a positive feedback from indian community and government support can make crypto regulated

Yes bro i am also from india  its really good news for India and crypto users, because already supreme count gives the green signal to use crypto legally, and government also support this decision now just regulation is stay, when this process complete we use crypto totally legal way.

This is good news for the winner''s circle of India as India with its very high population and technologically twig people will certainly take a liking to crypto currencie

wow there are really accepting and adopting this very crypto thing, well i must commend them for taking the right step and the support from he judiciary simply means all is perfectly on the path towards success. Wish them well 

This is really good news. It is important that solutions to this matter are found by governments and start using digital currencies and reduce restrictions directed to cryptocurrencies. I hope that this will be applied in other countries.

3 hours ago, Seline34 said:

It is really great news especially the mother of India is a big country with a large population density It is a good thing for the Indian people trading to reduce expenses India from the beginning has been trying to teach cryptographic strategies We hope this is in their interest and in the interest of the crypto world.

yeah thats true, with india happening to be a very highly populated country and its citizens happening to also be technologicaly literate and technologicaly advanced warfare this would really make it easire for them and faster acceptance 

This is a good and great news for Indian citizen and also for cryptocurrency, I hope this initiative will expand to others countries, because I think cryptocurrency deserves to be adopted by many countries.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Decisions of Indian government to ban crypto currencies market from last years but this year Supreme Court decision is crypto financial markets not illegal market now due to this now many investors looking forward for investment in crypto market. 

4 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Decisions of Indian government to ban crypto currencies market from last years but this year Supreme Court decision is crypto financial markets not illegal market now due to this now many investors looking forward for investment in crypto market. 

yeah, this is all as a result that india has always been a country that welcomes ecery idea related to technological advancements, as the country is really doing its best to see it self at the top list of developed countries, so it sees this as one f those opportunities. 

9 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Perhaps the government’s view of India on cryptocurrencies has changed after it realized that, after passing through the crises, it is possible for India to regain some of its economic power once again and build a lot of new jobs.

Certainly this is good news and it will soon be fully accepted in the world. It can be said that cryptocurrencies are the future. India is doing very well. I believe everyone here will have more opportunities to make money.

I think that this decision was a historic one by India and this can help innovation and progress in this nation. I think that they should take an extra step of accepting cryptocurrencies as legal medium of exchange and perhaps regulate in favour of them.

3 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Yes i did read article that banks pushing their best to get bitcoin banned in India but supreme Court refused it. I don't know if India has a bright future for crypto or not. 

i still think there is a way forward for India with the crypto adoption process, this for that very reason that the supream court it self is very much in support for its utilization, adoption and cyculation, it means that it will be legalized soon, in the nearest future 

3 hours ago, deboprotap said:

yes friend you are right.actually the supreme court decision surely indicates that crypto community is not tiny in india.surely our community is big,and investment platforms should be according to users choice.also RBI can not restrict users about this fact.

yeah, now that the supream court of Indian is backing the bitcoin, definately, legalizing it wouldn't be any bit of a problem at all and next thing we would be hearing is that india has started productions of btc atms lol 😂

On 4/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, SuperCrypto said:

India's Supreme Court has rejected decisions banning the country's cryptocurrencies, that have put both India and Cryptocurrency Bitcoin BTC in a position to help each other out of the problems they are currently experiencing and advance the two parties.
Don't you think that this opens new doors for many ideas about the future of the cryptocurrency?

That's a good news because they will really benefits it bitcoin which is a good thing for them especially to sustained their financial needs. 

I think it may lead for their country to achieve success and decrease poverty rate. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/14/2020 at 5:10 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Well, I also think that way, pal. India is a large country, right? And because of what their supreme court decided, I think it is a great news for cryptocurrency. It is because base on what I know, if bitcoin will be accepted there, it will have a great impact on bitcoin and on the future of cryptocurrency. There's a big possibility that bitcoin will grow bigger because india is now part of it.