Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

Without a doubt it is the best exchange, its characteristics updated to the times of now demonstrate it, clear that to be the best exchange of the world does not make it perfect; I could dare to say that if it is added a system of payment person to person (P2P) That would make it perfect completely.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you want to use YoBit as a market for cryptocurrencies. Unlike many other cryptocurrency exchanges around the world, the exchange offers the advantage that no extensive account verification is required. In addition, YoBit's commissions are very competitive and in the lower range compared to typical intermediary manufacturer commissions on other exchanges.
Although YoBit has so far focused on the Russian market, the platform is now targeting global expansion. The numerous positive reviews on the aforementioned rating portals show that YoBit is not a scam. Especially for cryptocurrency enthusiasts who want to buy rather unknown cryptocurrencies, YoBit is a very good address around the world.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't make it, then this tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

Here comes the criterion of trust, since I am not so confident about that exchange, the truth is, it lists many currencies that you do not even know how much the total amount is in circulation and in the end you cannot even sell

• +1 1

This exchange Yobit, is ahead of the rest in many sectors. I have found it recently and I'm amazed at the professional approach and the marketing level. It can be compared to binance and coinbase and it has nothing less from Kraken and other big exchanges. This is why so many are using it and there are many haters too writing in other forums against yobit, these of course are paid or have stakes at other exchanges and are afraid of yobit taking more market cap.

• +3 1

Yes, in fact they have been doing things very well, today in October 2020 yobit enjoys immense popularity, if it continues like this, it will be able to fight, exchanges such as binance and kucoin. yobit is a gladiator exchange. A warrior and he will become king.

• +1 2

I don't know the factors behind rating the exchanges in a number rank but I think taht yobit is at the top exchanges already. So maybe Binance is better but I put yobit in the same category of good exchanges. It has some less options from binance and some more that binance doesn't have. Same is with the other exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think that yobit is a very good exchange with a lot of room for improvement and it can become a top exchange. It seems to make some moves in correct direction and since they are profitable they don't risk a lot. But moving to the top needs to risk and make many changes.

• +1 1

I personally think that it can't. Binance has got more partners, some of them are extremely famous and rich, so i think its gonna get even more big in the future so that yobit will not be able to sustain the rivalry

• +1 1

So thank you for sharing us your opinion and I know many people or let me say our colleagues will be happy to know that they are using the best exchange.

• +1 1

I agree it has very good features and it can be the best exchange. I like yobit a lot for the time I am here I find it one of the best already. It need a few more addition to be better such as options to trade and leverage maybe futures too and it will be perfect.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit is giving to anyone that joins and as you said Binance is giving nothing and wants us to be part of some academy they made and only make some giveaways that we don't even know who wins these. I prefer yobit for many reasons and this one you explained very well is the best one that shows why yobit is the best.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes I totally agree, for me Yobit was my entry to the cryptocurrencies and I earned my first crypto with the talk tokens and my second crypto with the satoshi from the extra payements! For me Yobit is love and along with Cryptotalk they given me many joys and I learned so many beautiful things from other cryptotalk users.

• +1 1

Exchange encrypted coins where the user experience is more important, here we can get many profit opportunities such as free customer lending, use the investment fund, etc. So, yes, Yobit Exchange can be the best platform for digital currency exchange in

• +1 1

Yobit is the best replacement, and it will also be the best for ever. Yobit has a large number of tempting services to all its own users and this is why this replacement continues to grow. I believe that, in fact, the upcoming Yobit exchange has the opportunity to occupy №1 with the exchange in the world in any good business.

• +1 1

Yobit has already established itself as a top notch as far as crypto exchanges are concerned. Aside from being one of the most active exchange platform, Yobit has successfully created a number of coins that will be on top of the chain in due time. 

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 7:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't make it, then this tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

Yes I think they can. I hope the airdrop of dlrs is legit would be awesome. I don’t believe they misuse our trust of the community.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't make it, then this tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

@Babubu609 No, in my opinion, Binance is a better exchange than Yobit, for many things, I do not mean that yobit is a bad exchange but Binance is more complete, it has more trading options and add-ons that make it a bigger and better exchange, I have I've been in Binance for a long time and the truth is that my experience has been extraordinary, quick to respond to support tickets, it has a very good P2P platform and excellent coin volumes for trading, but it must be clear that an exchange is good for someone and can being bad for someone else, I don't doubt that for you Yobit is better and that's respectable.

• +1 1

Yes dear I also say that yobit is the best exchanger and I wish that it last forever.yobit is the decentralized site and 100% secure site. Many people are using this site for their better trading. I would also prefer the yobit most. 

• +1 1

There are many exchanges in the world but yobit is also good exchange. It's sign-up method is very easy and also it's security is very secure. You can enable google authenticator 2(fa) security for  make more secure account. Transaction is done only in few seconds. Support is also good. 

Yobit lacks a lot to be the best, a lot, improve the page, graphics and many other things, such as an app and that they are clearer with the rules for everything they do because sometimes they are not clear at all.

• +1 1

Yobit is a good exchange not just because it pays for every post and rep we make, it has also a lot of unique earning features that can cater for traders and simple investors alike. So I do agree that Yobit has the potential to be the best crypto exchange platform.

• +1 1

El 14/4/2020 a las 1:58, Babubu609 dijo:

Me senté y pensé en qué tan lejos ha estado yobit en existencia y cuánto ha progresado, la respuesta que me viene es que yobit ha sido el mejor porque es el único intercambio que encontré que está dando pagos por correo, binance como un sitio popular no pudo hacerlo, entonces esto me dice que yobit es el mejor intercambio de criptomonedas en todo el mundo que he visto. 

No conozco tu opinión, ¿puedes ayudarnos y compartirnos tus opiniones sobre yobit como el mejor intercambio?

I totally agree, yobit imposes all kinds of people to go out and grow, this because there are people with little capital and those with medium capital, and with its different options it allows the small investor to generate good profits passively and with some luck could make a lot of money quickly, it all depends on how the cryptocurrency market is maintained.

• +1 2

Слишком маленькие объёмы - для тех кто может воссоздать ситуацию для того чтоб биржа стала номер №1 

Но потенциал всегда присутствует!  Хотя не видел чтоб те кто мог претендовать давал в такой большой процент в (InvestBox) 

• +1 1