Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

Of course yobit has considerable growth potential that can make it grow and make it one of the leading exchanges in the European market and why not? world, of course it must adapt and grow in its available languages.

• +5 1

I think that Yobit should improve in many aspects, one of them is access, since it does not have an app and accessing from the cell phone is extremely cumbersome. In addition, the temporalities in the graphs do not provide information

several years on the market. supporting your coin. free giveaways. of course yobit a good and outstanding exchange 

Yobit is very good exchange as it has simple interface to use and understand. Every thing in Yobit is written very simply and easy to understand. I did not have any issue within more than 2 years and i have never written to support just you follow the guides/rules that are simply explained.

Yobit does have a great selection of coins available for trade and withdraw and also the usdt stablecoin as well in addition to the usd and the rur fiat currencies. So yes lots of possibilities to become a major player in the crypto currency exchange world and it is currently listed in position 49 on coinmarketcaps list of exchanges which is a great position to be in.

Of course, I completely agree with you, my friend @Babubu609, that Yobit is the best platform in the world of cryptography at all for several reasons, the most important of which is that it is easy to use even for beginners in the field of crypto, and it does not ask you to do KYC in order to withdraw and deposit in the platform, and it offers you many opportunities from In order to make money

Yes, I think so. All operations are done quickly. I previously conducted the conversion process and it was very fast and I have not encountered any problem so far with it in the conversion operations
Have you experienced any delays in processing your withdrawal request? I've never experienced that kind of delay because this exchange performs everything very quickly.

• +1 1

Yobit is one of the most used exchangers worldwide.I know when we search google Binance comes 1st at rank.But i think that yobit does not deserves to be so much low in ranking.Yobit is very much trusted.it deserves to be in top 5.Their transactions,Withdrawals,all are vert easy to use.I hope one day yobit will be in its place it deserves.

• +1 1

I very much agree that Yobit can be the best Crypto Exchange. YoBit is not a new name in the crypto world. It is very promising, ambitious, and progressive Crypto Exchange. The interface of the exchange  is quite convenient, everything is clear at an intuitive level. Many different trading pairs and coins. Good service, the connection with technical support is great. The exchange has been launched in 2014 and has never been hacked during the whole time. This suggests that the management of this site is extremely responsible for security. The exchange keeps up with the times and does everything for convenience. I especially like the InvestBox section, where you can invest money in various projects in daily interest. They have Dice option also.

I think thta it meets all the characteristics to establish ifself as the top of the exchanges: liquidity, technical team,

user-friendly exchange, project maturity (since 2015), succes of the first Airdrop, multiple assets, very large

community, speed in transactiones,... Therefore, I predict a long life for Yobit and in the meidum term, it will be on

the podium of the exchanges.

Yes.. I also think yobit is one of the top cryptoexchange.. U can see too much people believe yobit crypto exchange... Yobit have so many crypto trading option... Yobit not only listing all coin yobit list valuable coin alltime.. So  people get benefit from it and more and more people coming here     

Well, I must say that Yobit offers a large number of cryptocurrencies listed to operate, it also has an excellent performance, which offers a good community in terms of work within it, I conclude that it is very good and if it is one of the best then yes.

Merchants needn't bother with a trade that permits them to gain $2.50 every day for setting aside effort to make 30 posts... 

They need a trade with: 

- low exchanging charges 

- low store/withdrawal charges 

- high exchanging volumes 

- high measure of exchanging sets 

- low store/withdrawal least sum 

- influence exchanging 

- high straightforwardness 

- high security 

- API keys 

- marking 

These quality make a trade GREAT. Dealers needs a trades with certain instruments to advance their exchanging earnings.

Absolutely yes . Yobit has become in a great tool to use for investors moreover Yobit is one of the older cryptocurrecy exchance with a lots of tradeable coins making this platform completely genuine and unique that why I think Yobit is the best already 

1 hour ago, Javier Alvarez said:

Well, I must say that Yobit offers a large number of cryptocurrencies listed to operate, it also has an excellent performance, which offers a good community in terms of work within it, I conclude that it is very good and if it is one of the best then yes.

I carry little in this silver form but I appeared very good and safe as it handles a wide variety of cryptocurrencies

I believe that in theory anything is possible. The yobit exchange can reduce transaction fees, update designs, overhaul security systems, and more. But here the question is: what is the best exchange? The most popular? With the lowest deposit and withdrawal fees? This is different for everyone. And the yobit exchange is very good, it has proven itself for several yeats, I advise to use this exhange everyone.

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, kriptovenezuela said:

The yobit team has great potential and of course, if yobit can be the best exchange in the world at this time, it is the best Russian and European exchange, yobit helps you a lot, it makes everything easy since it is very easy to use and I really like it a lot .

Do you believe in the potential of yobit? Do you see it as the best exchange in the world?

I think it has great potential and can become one of the largest exchanges in the world for its great ability to grow and the security that Asus users gives

1 hour ago, Habib22 said:

Yes.. I also think yobit is one of the top cryptoexchange.. U can see too much people believe yobit crypto exchange... Yobit have so many crypto trading option... Yobit not only listing all coin yobit list valuable coin alltime.. So  people get benefit from it and more and more people coming here     

yobi is a very safe and complete exschanger so every day you will have more users and sure will be one of the best... a number one 

In spite of all the promotions that an exchange may offer, I read an article that made it very clear to me what I should look for in order to choose the exchange that best suits me. Let me work with amounts, that you have many pairs of exchange and that the amounts of withdrawal are accessible to all portfolios. I believe that these are fundamental aspects to choose an exchange. And until now I have only worked with yobit and I think it is great from what I have seen.

Without a doubt, Yobit is one of the best, not to say the best, both in terms of security, which is a merely important factor, as well as in efficiency. Not for nothing does it handle large volumes in its stores. It is 5 years since its foundation and adapted unsurpassed improvements

I also agreeing with that although in the coinmarketcap it is not ranked as the best depending on its lack of users, but if yobit were having mostly of users, it were supposed to be ranked in the top three. 

• +2 1

Totally agree with You just they paying the Dlrs airdrop to allá who has bebé working on ir, so Manu people who don't trust un yobit Will had the great lesson .. stay ay last momment

I want to Try VMINING  and RoboTrader

Edited by Elizgar

I think so, mainly for beginners, in my case when I started it was very useful and easy to look at working with yobit and I didn't have much idea about exchanges but the truth is to recommend!