Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do you agree yobit can be the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency?

To my mind YoBit is not the best crypto exchange so far. I was using Binance and not so long ago I came across the YoBit. It's kinda cool firstly, but which is better we'll find out in the future

if you have everything to be the best, it's fast, simple, easy and your currency has good value, your online mining is very good and gives excellent profits and your airdrops are safe I hope that the latter is the best for everything they have put us to do, but I have great faith in Yobit.

I think that the Yobit platform will sweep all the other platforms because it has a strong start as it allows all its users to win digital currencies for free by participating in the air drops, which will enhance its use by all investors

I agree that Yobit is top now, but if it will be the best one. I'm not sure. There a lot of traders that use another exchanges. I use Yobit and offer it to my friends 

There are many exchanges, but from my point of view, the yobit platform is the best platform in terms of airdrops, trading with it is easy and they are in constant development

Yobit could be among the best, at least top 10 if they'd speed up their site and start offering withdrawals for all coins and delisting old coins that no longer are alive.

Their investment opportunities are some of the best I've seen and it'd be great to see more people come to help themselves and support YoBit.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

From my experience Yobit is by far the top platform that is constantly evolving. it is a quality platform, with a competent interface and audience, account protection is high. There are a lot of currency pairs, a lot of space for investments. They always made many cool features such as InvestBox and regular ICO with profitable coins.

• +1 1

of course its not the best but it is one of the best. it have its glam and its benefits, yobit has a lot of method to make money, Dice, InvestBox, robotrader, Vmining, hey have its own coin with rhe highest price of the market

• +1 1

HiI think that yobit have common benefit for its users it sometimes give out airdrop for their users that some exchange couldn't do to their peculiar users

Yes because it has a lot of users and has it's own way to help people to earn money without high risk ( trading ) like : VMining and Invest Box.

Yes, I agreed on you to some extent. Since, the significant thing I love about Yobit, is its campaign including cryptotalk and talk tokens including some other like Yobitbox investment and Vmining. As far I knew it's the only exchange rewarding cryptotalk community users for their useful forum posts. But still the exchanges lacks features, like cryptocurrency swapping, low withdraw fees, rewards for staking coins and so on.

• +1 1

On my side I agree with you 100% because since it was started in 2014 it keeps doing well and it has good strategies and support to its users, also it attracts a lot of new members with their techniques ideas such as introduced their new tokens which keeps pumping also giving free airdrops to participated member freely to claim 

• +1 1

I think that now yobit cant be the best crypto exchange. It needs to improve many things add a lot.For example, it will be good to have staking like on Binance.Than trading can be more powerful, like on Binance.But its good that yobit has virtual mining and invest box.So, maybe 4 or 5 hard work it can become top 1 exchange

• +1 1

Yes, for me, YoBit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges today. Fast replenishment, fast withdrawal and to many payment systems. Also, no verification is required and there are no restrictions on withdrawals / deposits.

The converter works around the clock, but you can contact the operators only during business hours. The quality of the exchange does not depend on the time of day or day of the week, on weekdays, weekends, day or night, transfers are processed correctly. The service can be used for different directions of exchange. It works with visa and mk cards, eps, tokens.

• +1 1

yes, yobit is the best exchange platform, it is easy to use, it is safe, reliable, where you can earn coins in many ways, you can also invest, yobit is my favorite

On 10/4/2020 at 6:25 PM, valvaltv said:

I believe that in theory anything is possible. The yobit exchange can reduce transaction fees, update designs, overhaul security systems, and more. But here the question is: what is the best exchange? The most popular? With the lowest deposit and withdrawal fees? This is different for everyone. And the yobit exchange is very good, it has proven itself for several yeats, I advise to use this exhange everyone.

I like you questions, many people will not know certain exchanges have been hacked before but following it and saving in there, unlike yobit, I like their security, it is a very good exchange to use. It has a very good trading volume that can allow trading to have an instant market order if placed in such way. 

• +1 1

cuando yobit.net decida mejorar la plataforma para poder realizar scalping y con sus planes de inversion que son novedosos podemos decir que en un par de años podra estar dentro del top 10 de los eschamges

On 4/14/2020 at 2:58 AM, Babubu609 said:

I sat down and think on how far has yobit has been into existence and how much have been progressing, the answer that comes to me is that yobit has been the best because they are the only exchange that I found to be giving payments by post, binance as a popular site couldn't make it, then this tells me  that yobit is the best exchange all over the world of cryptocurrency I have ever seen. 

I don't know of your opinion, can you help and share us your opinions about yobit as the best exchange?

In my experience with Yobit it is the best exchange, the deposits arrive instantly, the purchase and sale orders are very fast, especially the airdrop launched by Yobit for its community, a telegram with more than 300k that no exchange has it

• +1 1

out the YoBit Exchange
YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy, sell and trade over 450 crypto coins. Most crypto exchanges only allow you to deposit using cryptocurrencies, but you can also deposit using fiat currencies including USD and RUB at this exchange.

There is no information about where the exchange originates from or where it is based. The site can be translated into Russian or Chinese, suggesting it could be based in either of these countries. As it accepts Russian Rubles as a fiat currency for deposits, this could suggest it is a Russian exchange, rather than Chinese.

check the best exchange (YoBit.Net)

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1