Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait

Good advice, during the market crash, everyone was afraid of buying, only a few people bought, these people I consider to be the bravest investors because they bought bitcoin when the rumors started saying that it was going towards zero, we learned that we should buy when we see an incredibly long red candle.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You can always choose the time for a successful investment. The crisis is also a good time, if you correctly assess the situation and choose a promising option for investment. Knowledge is power.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

appropriate opportunity to buy and invest these currencies, Bitcoin is now also much profitable coin as the prices have been increased to 18,000$

There's no need to worry about investing in cryptocurrency, because the pandemic hasn't really affected the crypto market. Now is a great time to buy crypto, but most of the crypto has improved so you should be careful when choosing it. Buy some potential cryptos and keep them for a period of time, if there is a 50% increase, you can sell them.

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 6:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

Whoever invested in the time you placed your post will have reaped very large profits, especially if he had bought Bitcoin in those moments, as we are now seeing how much it is priced and how it exploded in the last two months
Now it is destined to stabilize above 18 thousand, and we hope that it will remain stable for a longer period in order to allow other digital currencies to move and rise because if it continues to rise without stopping to above 20 thousand dollars, it will make the digital currencies bleed more and lose more.
I hope that everyone has benefited from this rise, and whoever loses, I wish him compensation soon

The market is improving gradually since the 

Covid19 Pandemic that affected the market and the world at large.analyst had predicted a soonest recovery of bitcoin and we are seeing that with the recent volatility in the stock market making $18000 to a bitcoin.this could be the perfect time to invest because the future looks bright for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies especially with the latest Pfizer and mordena vaccines it's a boost for stable economy 

• +4 1

I share the idea that it should be bought in times of crisis since investors usually liquidate their coins in the hope of recovering some money, it is at that moment that it should be used to obtain the largest amount of funds either  in Bitcoin or any altcoin on the market.

• +1 1

I think that at any point you can in est in crypto as long as you know what you are doing. Crypto currencies are very volatile and chances are that you can make a lot of money by day trading or hodling.

It was the best investment anyone could make and it was proven only a month later since Bitcoin started the rise to a new all time high and the beginning of another one of the famous bull runs that end with 20x and more of the price it was.

Unfortunately, I did not store any digital currency at the beginning of the Corona crisis, but I am not bothered, because the situation is positive now in Bitcoin, as the rise continues due to the abundance of interest, and opportunities remain available for those who want to experience.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, apolaki said:

but this is the best opportunity to invest

My dear you are had my think and it was what I was thought that time and earlier too not in April but I bought in March. I was trader a lot and although some were bad trade it was easy for me and I was had a good teacher to helped me trade better. It was a good advice you were made here.

I am still investing and don't care a lot because it will go so much higher so it will be a great point to buy at 19k again for me. I bought at 10k and again at 15k, so I will keep buying with all the fiat currency I can find and will not stop for many years. It is a long term plan for me and sometimes I make mistakes but correct them and keep going forward.

• +1 2

We will observe the market for some more time and then invest because fluctuations so far are not clear some times they are positive and sometimes negative. We will have to wait till a single trend is set.

• +1 1

Of course I want to invest large amounts of bitcoin, I'm just waiting for the moment to lower its price since right now it is above 15k dollars and right now it is not convenient for me to invest I will wait at least for it to drop to 10k dollars and that's when I will buy bitcoin now  that bitcoin goes up fast and not only bitcoin I will unvert I will also invest in other cryptocurrencies such as ethereum and trx since I see a great future for them.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 4/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

During pandemic like others I face a huge loss and the rest of the saving goes for daily expenses. So after pandemic I start ways for earning and made few investment but it's enough for me because I have been building from scratch and need time to recover the losses. So far I think it will take few more months for me. 

• +1 1

I cant invest so far because my earning is start now and i have no saving so when i earn lots of coins then me started saving and start to earn lots of money. But now i am at initial stage so i cant invest. There is lots of benefit to invest in the online trading. We can get huge profit by investing coins here 

• +3 1

I think I'm going to wait because I believe that some of these cryptocurrencies will still go down in value  before a sudden and iminant increase and these would be more profitable than investing now that the rates are somehow high 

• +1 1

This is the best time for investment in bitcoin.This pandemic will stop one day and bitcoin will surely go up to where it belongs.We must wait until that time.

The best time to invest in bitcoin is now because we have all witness the fall in price in the digital market and statistically is shown on the grahp how the pandemic affect the price. We all know that hard time are not forever let all exercise patience and together we win this race and bitcoin will surely bounce back.

• +3 1

The world is facing a great crisis but I think that it's a great time to invest as the prices of all the currencies are very much low so you should buy a currency you want and when the price is finished the price will automatically raise and you can sell the currency and around the profit and I think this is the best time for the investment.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:53 AM, apolaki said:

This was actually a time to buy in and invest more on crypto since the prices are low, it is unfortunate that I was not able to invest more during this period due to the uncertainty of the situation during these times. But in any case, it was a good opportunity in preparation for the bull run that we are currently in.

From now on, I invest in a lot of rumors coming out about the vaccine every day, there is nothing for sure yet. All trials have not fully reached the final stage. Waiting would be a huge waste of time and profits.

The news of vaccines will definitely be creating an impact in all of the investment sectors not only the cryptocurrency one. We can expect a surge in the shares of many coins, also a decrease too. The best thing is that we can use this opportunity for our benefit.

Am going to invest with huge amount of money on bitcion but I will wait if the price fall I will be able to buy as much as I can because everything is patient because if you don't have patient you will never success in life patient is the solution to everything 

• +2 2

To me, I am going to invest now since their is a lot of fall in the crytocurrency market now, most of the cryptocurrencies value has depreciate or price has fallen, and I think investing now on a coin that has good potential of increasing in price will be a good idea for now.

• +1 1