Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

On 4/21/2020 at 4:23 PM, SunilRaja said:

Yes sure mate we can be a good friend I will follow you and you should also follow me well . We all make this community best in the cryptoworld .

How can forum become the best forum by following each other? If you follows each others this will only be for your own benefits, so that's you'll only need to post good contents in order to make the forum better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Lot of members here always criticise each other.I don't know.I think we should live here like a family and help each other in every possible way.So that we can grow our forum.

22 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

I think everyone is not really interested in getting followers and reputation. Let's be honest most of us only care about the money that we receive from this pay per post campaign of cryptotalk forum. But still i appreciate your idea. 

You are Still saying the right thing because I know almost 80% of users on this forum are only here for the payment immediately cryptotalk stops paying for a month many of them will not be online to post.

18 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

That's very true because everyone here is with same purpose of earning additional money from this pay per post campaign. When this campaign is over everyone will leave at a certain time. 

Not everyone I think there are few people that will still be  in the forum to learn but not frequently or active as before

Hello dear mate , it is very good thought and very effective way to be friends in this community. Hopefully others also help in this thread , and share usefull information with each other and also exchange the reaction among us.

Right let's follow each other to make a big community and share experience and information with us ,it's a good idea I like this .It's done for me 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:06 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Every one like to follow  senior members.  It is also good  to make friendship  there.  You present  realy good  idea to promote  members  and also platform. 

That's right. 

Being the Senior's friend is a wise decision that beginners or new member here must do. 

For them or for us to learn easily and for as to adapt something from them that we can use here in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Strangernew1 said:

That's true. If someone have more spare time and have passion to learn more and more about the crypto currency then he will stay. 

Just confident am sure you gonna make it with time never give up in anything concerning cryptocurrency because you are in the mood of learning and correcting mistakes

Just keep following those people you think that gives you knowledge about Cryptocurrency and don't think to be with friends here. For me, this platform is made to share knowledge and ideas. Don't ask someone else to follow you back because you want to be friends with them here.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 4/30/2020 at 12:19 PM, Tine0313 said:

Just keep following those people you think that gives you knowledge about Cryptocurrency and don't think to be with friends here

That is true we need friends that will help with specific knowledge of solving cryptocurrency problems nowadays we need to only follow friends that deserves to be followed and those are the experts

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is true we need friends that will help with specific knowledge of solving cryptocurrency problems nowadays we need to only follow friends that deserves to be followed and those are the experts

I agree. This forum may help us if we make things that will benefit us like following those experts here, we can say that they are experts based on topics they posted here. Make your account a place to learn and not for friends.

4 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I agree. This forum may help us if we make things that will benefit us like following those experts here, we can say that they are experts based on topics they posted here. Make your account a place to learn and not for friends.

Well that is right if we have many experts on the forum we can learn from them and of cause we can be like them if we practice as they practice too.

3 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that is right if we have many experts on the forum we can learn from them and of cause we can be like them if we practice as they practice too.

That's right buddy. I believe many people learn from nurturing. What we can see, we may become if we want to. So as they practice expertise in Cryptocurrency, we can adopt it by following them. 

I agree with you as unity is the key to progress and success in any community anywhere in the world so if we follow each other, we will be able to get valuable information we need to make it in the world of crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 2

8 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I believe many people learn from nurturing. What we can see, we may become if we want to

Yes we follow their steps to reach there level they start gradually as we also do and I am sure one-day we shall all be expert

Well if we want to make Freids here they have given the follow and message option too. We can use that and we can chat with people specially friends but time interval between them too is annoying in my opinion.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

well that is good to follow everyone you like but i prefer to follow guys who you have same interest and not eveyrone cause that way you can learns that particular subject better.

Yes you are here like a friend like family , and we have to help each other , we are here have the same respect , learn and earn , for that we have to sharing our experience and our knowledge to each other.

I don't know why people here don't follow each others and don't even use their daily good or bad reactions! They don't feel that it's a forum and we should make a community and exchange our knowledge.. Most of them just searching for posts to comment on and that is all they need! Let's follow and give good or bad reactions and communicate here like at facebook!

My friend agreed with you that sharing experiences with each other is very good and helps us a lot, but I think that making friends within the forum is very difficult because most of the people who work here are only aiming to get money only

It is a good idea that will make us reach useful information that we publish with each other and share opinions and benefits, especially since the crypto community is very large and contains a lot of members, it is important to follow the active members

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Brand1 said:

think that making friends within the forum is very difficult because most of the people who work here are only aiming to get money only

Making friends is really and still easy mate if you deserve to be followed your profile indicate you and show how much you can be trusted and your profile attracts only trust members to follow you. Forget about those that are here for money they are trashes to be on your list, try to make friends with those that are good members on the forum so that you can learn from them.

16 hours ago, magd said:

the crypto community is very large and contains a lot of members, it is important to follow the active members

You are right we need only active members and trusted members and they can be identify by there duties with that you are among them. Happy posting dear friend

On 4/15/2020 at 12:12 AM, DavCrypto said:

Personally, I am against the idea of adding random friends, but there is no harm in adding people who we feel our thoughts are close to theirs.

There's no problem if you have a trust issue about who you going to accept as a friend in this forum

Much better to be safe than getting fool by those who have a friendly character but deep inside there's a bad intention, just choose wisely. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

when i follow someone i follow a person who i've seen him post a lot off good and useful posts for me, and i don't care as much about who follows me because i know i'm not very helpful because i lack experience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

New members are coming and everyone who has old members should help everyone, then everyone's job becomes easier, it will be easier, everyone can do things and earn good income and move forward well.