Let's Follow each other and become friends - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's Follow each other and become friends

On 4/14/2020 at 2:56 PM, koussai999 said:

Yes my friend, I think that this basic idea of the site is the exchange of experiences between members so that everyone can get a high level scientific benefit from the existing existing experiences

Yes the more we interact and share knowledge the more experience we get more and more friends are always together to help one another

Yes you are right, and I think we need to encourage more and more who doing a very good topics, because sincerely is not easy to do a constructive topic, because is prohibit to copy past, so the unique option is doing investigation.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Everymember is friend to each other here that's what I think.Because If you are here,You'll definitely love to spend times and when you spending times replying post and creating topics,you build minimun relationships here.So,that's why I think every member is friend to each other here.          

• Useful or interesting 2

Hi. I think that when people come across someone who has an idea like you or someone like a forum expert, they will follow and want to make friends. me too because this is my freedom. I really want to make friends with people who are better than me.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, kadayakito said:

Hi. I think that when people come across someone who has an idea like you or someone like a forum expert, they will follow and want to make friends. me too because this is my freedom. I really want to make friends with people who are better than me.

Thanks for using my advice we can make friends that we can follow there notifications because when we add them we can allow notifications when ever they post we get notifications and if there are scammers we can also view them when we check their posts, with this we can reach their names to the moderators to take actions.

On 4/14/2020 at 1:01 AM, Babubu609 said:

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

Yes I agree on this, even if you're an expert or a newbie, there shouldn't be rankings and we should just help each other. Let's be friends ☺️

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 4/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Gogular said:

I think from his point he request for us to be friends not to share reputations, sharing reputations is not proper but been friends isn't that bad to my view

Actually all members from this forum we are just friends except scammers, because we are just helping each others here so that's we are friends through the this forum.

That will be very good in people's will be family with each other because this campaign is all about learning and when you are giving your explanation and knowledge that you are saying to the other members and also you are getting knowledge and ideas from them it will be more beneficial for all of us I am saying this because when we're doing this things were improving ourselves also because forgiving good contents we should have to first take some research about it that will make us more knowledgeable in cryptocurrency.

Nice suggestions,this is the good thing that cryptotalk offered us,aside from the reward that we can get. They make us here as one even we are from different part of the world. Because of this forum we are able to help one another no matter how far we are.

Yes. Anyone who wants to follow and talk to me. I would love to have more friends talking about cryptocurrencies. I would be delighted to have a close friend here. We will help each other and get rich together.

There are a lot of differences between people here as well as members have different cultures so it is good to get to know each other and benefit from each other's experiences but there are those who do not like to make friends

THINK POSITIVE

Well said, its good to follow each other in this forum because we are like one family when we are in this forum. Many times i feel happy when i am active in the forum and communicate with other members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

that is good to make new friends in the forum.i follow to the high reputation members and watch their profile and topocs they commented.so that i get idea about how to comment back to a topic.

12 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

I don't mind making new friends with different people in the world, getting to know each other and sharing experiences

Yea friends are good but some friends are not because if you have friends that cannot help you is just like wasting time keeping some trashes

It's good to follow a member if you want to read their posts the moment they publish them. Some members deserve that as they post with high quality and detail and provide information that is unique and rare to find in other sources.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:24 PM, Rifat43 said:

If we make quality posts then peoples follow us. No need to make a topic to increase followers my friends. Try to make useful posts. Then you will get followers and reputation too.

We don't need to follow for every topic, but we should be following those people who are always making attractive post, or important post like admin post or moderators post. And I'm suggesting to follow moderators mostly in order to be the first to get new informations from them.

Nice suggestions and it is really good to make a new friend from here. Maybe you can help each other. We can follow each other, there is not any problem about it. 

10 hours ago, Binjit said:

Thats i suggested to everyone before one month ago it is good for everyone but members are busy
in posting and commenting not giving time for make friend between echother we have to make
friends to everyone in this forum all is same for us not new and not old

Many of them are just after receiving payments were from them are some greedy ones that created multiple accounts just to make money not to make good post or friends

As newbies and expert and members of the same community we need to be one , sharing experience help each other and become one community by following each other. Lets go friends

I think you're right. Lets help each other in this forum to became successful here. If you agree with me then give me a heart and follow me then i'll do the same. But make sure you'll create more informative information about crypto so i could benefit from you posts too. 

48 minutes ago, Raven said:

I think you're right. Lets help each other in this forum to became successful here. If you agree with me then give me a heart and follow me then i'll do the same. But make sure you'll create more informative information about crypto so i could benefit from you posts too. 

I can't be perfect mate and always be informative but I wanna be among the best. Thanks for the concern and gonna follow you back. You are welcome Happy posting

That's a good idea, we can share and we can learn to each other. 

Good thing the bond may happen. 

Cryptoworld is a big world and I like to explore it with a friend. 

I hope I can have some in this forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

11 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

I can't be perfect mate and always be informative but I wanna be among the best. Thanks for the concern and gonna follow you back. You are welcome Happy posting

No one can be perfect anyway, we are all trying our best to be the version of ourselves and as long as we keep learning and put energy to become better all the time we are going the right path.

Yes exactly this idea is very good to become a friend by following each other It will be good for the forum point of view to clear out all the queries of each single users around ourselves only it will also help to gain much knowledge and innovative ideas for this forum.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's a good idea, we can share and we can learn to each other. 

Good thing the bond may happen. 

Cryptoworld is a big world and I like to explore it with a friend. 

I hope I can have some in this forum. 

Actually you make friend in this forum that are interested and are here to share knowledge while those that care not to make friends will be busy in need of money.

55 minutes ago, Ayush Singh said:

Yes exactly this idea is very good to become a friend by following each other It will be good for the forum point of view to clear out all the queries of each single users around ourselves only it will also help to gain much knowledge and innovative ideas for this forum.

Friends are always good all the time even at real life friends are always their for you share there problems with you and experience.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

As a said, i've followed you back. All i want in this forum is to learn and to earn so much money for my future because i have a big dream or big goal for myself. Lets help each other here to became more successful.