Do Not Do This! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Do Not Do This!

On 4/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

@Bohana Thanks for this useful post mate. I think the members on the forum most especially we beginners would find this post useful that we should be careful on the links we don't have any full knowledge and assurance it's a legit link to avoid we falling into the hand of the spammers.

On 4/13/2020 at 5:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

This Topic is for all members and beginners here.

A lot of scam process has been affecting us and I have received a huge amount of spam e-mails and messages on Telegram. 

These scammers just don't give up!

Please, Do Not open any suspicious links or else you will get hacked and scammed. 

Be careful and share with us every weird email you receive. 

Thanks for the advice, as you have said, the forum is full of scammers and they don't just give up. All we all have to do now is to be vigilant and careful by clicking on links from on known source. And also be careful with fake friends as you don't know who's a scammer. @Biojay

43 minutes ago, Kerseem said:

Scammers are now everywhere on the internet, we have to be careful on the kind of site we visits and we should be careful  on sites that  promise to double our investment. 

Well said mate, but I only want to drow your attention on the kind of friends you should give your trust to, as you don't Know who is a scammer. So I also urge you to be careful with the kind of friends you move around with on this platform. Welcome @Kerseem

• +3 1

On 12/13/2020 at 8:52 AM, shamsudeen said:

THank you for the reminder mate, there are many important things in this forum . You don’t need to tell somebody your personal information. Scammers are all hanging everywhere on internet with different strategies. So be wise 

@shamsudeenYes mate you are very right. You don't need to share your personal things in this platform, because there are many fraud Master in this forum using different account.  So you have be very careful @Trainz @Sufyan Salihu

Do not open phising emails, they might say they are from microsoft, ledger, blockchain, bitcoin or anything. These are all scams that will have links for updates in your wallets or ask for your passwords and ask you to input 2fa sometimes. instead visit the websites and ask for support.

• +1 1

Our personal information shouldn't be shared with any member of the forum, that's why if is our personal information, someone can be your friend in the forum but that doesn't mean we can give them what is meant to be personal to us @Shantos

• +2 1

Thanks for the alert about scamers and these heartless humans they use many ways to hack or thieve from others and we have to avoid clicking on unknown links from telegram or emails as you said and this can help us do reduce the chances of being scammed.

i think your question is so good and i will enswer about your question so listen to me and read my comment brother , Yes no doubt as crypto world is getting popularity the scamming is also increasing. Scammers are inventing many methods to scam. So we should be careful about these fake things. so i hope i answer about your question brother , good luck for you .

• +2 1

To avoid scam, you must need to be realistic and rational. Have some practical approach in your life. Scammers entangle innocent people into their tricks by offering unusual returns. Some innocent people who have never faced such kinda situation are trapped easily and are looted. Never share your private information with anyone. Don't give your bank details, passwords etc to anyone in any case. If you receive any calls and they say you've won big prizes are always fake. There is no doubt in the fact that greed is curse. Be content and rational. 

• +2 1

Yes,i am aware of this. Yesterday i also got a spammers message. I reported him. So everyone please be aware. There are alot of spammers who try to steal your money. So don't fall in their trap. Be careful. 

• +2 1

So far did not show these links or random mail but after your warning this if they are not going to open and tell the elderly to help my own my own thank you my topic is very helpful to us I hope you find that such publications.

Scammers will always want to scam as it is already their habit of nature.

It is we who will be the victim that only have to be careful and conscious.

Scammers are dangerous and we should be wiser.

Yes these heartless  people hack or  steel our data .This will somehow send you a link that you will click and then your data will lose.Do  not click on the links of the unknown person.Everyone should  be alert .

• +1 1

There are many spam email that have links to scams, there are scams with same names like wallets and can give malware updates when followed that will empty the wallets from the crypto the owners are holding there. Be careful and mark everything as spam and not follow any email for the links can be compromised.

One should always be careful especially when dealing with money and trading. And also when there are a number of people out their who want to scam you. So yes it is important not to take up links or even type in your personal account information on websites or messages that might seem suspicious to you. Stay safe and stay smart. 

Thanks for your alerting news. Yes in internet there are a lot of scammers who wants to scam our valuable money. Sometimes they offer us a huge amount or they tell us their sad story and tell us to help them. Some newbies are caught by them and loss everything. We should be more and more Careful about them  

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for these wonderful and important tips for everyone, as there are many methods of deception and hacking. We must not open suspicious links. For that, we have to be careful in order to avoid the hacks. I wish you a happy day

you are right my friend, i agree with your idea. in these days scammers are very common in every field of life and working areas. so, we should be careful from these scammers. in this platform there are also scammers which can hake and cheat with your income. you should just be careful from these scammers. i am also using crypto talk platform for earning money as well as gaining knowledge. i like it very much.

Thanks for pointing out this important topic and apprentices will be able to use this topic carefully.  Scammers look for opportunities to deceive in various ways, and telegrams and emails provide a variety of enticing messages.  Unknown things should always be avoided and caution should be exercised.

Thank you friend for giving this helpful information. Now a days we shouldn't be dependent to any unknown people. They will give you a big profit deals and will tell you to open their link and login your account. If you log in there then surely you account will be hack. Because those all are scammers.

I agree with you, my friend, that the telegram has many fraudsters who take advantage of any opportunity to carry out a fraud against anyone they encounter, given that the telegram includes many people, and with this we cannot say everything that is shown on the telegram is bad, but only we need to be careful and pay attention to what it offers

At first I wanna say you thankyou for this great topic for decission because new member dont know about scammers and yeah! I dont open such a links which is comes from E-mail Thankyou!

In this cryptoworld we should be careful and avoid scammers as possible. Don't believe the scammers and lose your coins. Many members lose their coins while they fall for fraud offers. Nowadays internet is filled with scammers , so be careful while dealing with cryptocurrency

Internet is full of scammers. We should always be careful from these scammers. After getting sufficient knowledge, the given link should be open. We should not believe in these links. They want to make money without doing work. Cryptotalk is trustworthy. We can use it without any fear. If they give such link, we should search on google about it. Be careful while sharing your phone number or e-mail.

• +5 1

Yes, this is annoying at times, as I receive a lot of harassing messages from unknown people trying to steal my money through tempting offers on Telegram or other social media or e-mail, and the best way to prevent these fraudsters getting your money is to ignore these fraudsters and report them in order to  They are banned.

Thank you for the information, it is true that there are many scams via messages in e-mail and telegram, I receive many messages like that and do not read them at all, I immediately deleted them. They will hack us when we click on the link they send, so don't click on any links.

• +1 1