Difference between yobit posts count and content count here - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Difference between yobit posts count and content count here

For this topic, i just want to discuss about the big difference between the useful post on yobit and on cryptotalk content count. As you can see in the photo there is big difference between my useful post on yobit and on my cryptotalk, the 1559 content count is the count of my total posts in cryptotalk (the deleted post is also counted on it) and the 1208 is the total of my posts that is already paid. The big difference is my deleted posts when i was a newbie in this forum, all i want to say is don't stressed yourself when you had deleted posts because it is very normal in your first time in cryptotalk. I totally got 351 deleted posts. When i received deleted posts when i was new here, it is very frustrating but i really work hard to achieved my goals in this forum. 

In this topic, i just want you to feel normal in this forum. If your post got deleted, it is normal because it is an experience that could learn some lesson, you need to improve your post so moderators won't delete your post. That's it. 

IMG_20200413_160714.jpg

Screenshot_2020-04-13-16-05-13-854_com.android.browser.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1

This difference is just because your posts gets deleted just because it's reputation in the community the moderators was posted or you have posted something irrelevant those don't get counted many times if you repeatedly comment on the same post then only one will come to rest will be deleted so in this way your post count is high but useful for count is always less. Are you out of bed on the basis of useful post count.

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

there is big difference between my useful post on yobit and on my cryptotalk, the 1559 content count is the count of my total posts in cryptotalk (the deleted post is also counted on it) and the 1208 is the total of my posts that is already paid

Admins said something about this problem in the forum as Cryptotalk counter is not correct because it doesn't decrease when a post is deleted. So, our main way to see how many posts we have is Yobit counter. 

Hello my friend
It is bad to see the comments being played
On the site solves this problem because we cannot stay on the site to get the comments back

Yobit counts the realtime posts existed in your account, unlike Cryptotalk counter. The reason for that is a technical problem in Cryptotalk that prevents the post count from decreasing when some of your posts are deleted.

7 minutes ago, Bohana said:

Admins said something about this problem in the forum as Cryptotalk counter is not correct because it doesn't decrease when a post is deleted. So, our main way to see how many posts we have is Yobit counter. 

This is not a problem for me, i always receiving deleted post when i was a newbie here but nowadays i've learned my mistakes so i don't received any deleted post now. There is big difference between of content count in cryptotalk and yobit useful post because of the deleted post. 

Certainly there is a difference between the number of topics in the forum and your account on the platform and the reason for this is to delete unhelpful posts because every day it deletes a lot of posts

47 minutes ago, Raven said:

For this topic, i just want to discuss about the big difference between the useful post on yobit and on cryptotalk content count. As you can see in the photo there is big difference between my useful post on yobit and on my cryptotalk, the 1559 content count is the count of my total posts in cryptotalk (the deleted post is also counted on it) and the 1208 is the total of my posts that is already paid. The big difference is my deleted posts when i was a newbie in this forum, all i want to say is don't stressed yourself when you had deleted posts because it is very normal in your first time in cryptotalk. I totally got 351 deleted posts. When i received deleted posts when i was new here, it is very frustrating but i really work hard to achieved my goals in this forum. 

In this topic, i just want you to feel normal in this forum. If your post got deleted, it is normal because it is an experience that could learn some lesson, you need to improve your post so moderators won't delete your post. That's it. 

IMG_20200413_160714.jpg

you are totally right , almost everyone makes mistakes when he start something new but with working hard and not getting depressed he will success, but i have a question , i can't link my account to yobit so how can i know if my posts get deleted?

1 hour ago, Raven said:

Very nice word of encouragement. Many here are afraid to make new topics because they feel bad when topic got deleted,many also get disappointed with decrease of post counts but your right,it is not a big deal to be bothered about as it is just normal to experience those kinds of rejection because this rejection is your guide to make it better the next time.

Edited by Ms.o

The difference is that in here, both the useful posts and the non useful ones are being counted on here  which is not the same on Yobit where only useful ones are counted for payment. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I agree with you here, people that are trying to make spammy or low quality posts won't get rewarded. I see you're really trying hard to get the bitcoins, I didn't think anyone can make 30 posts daily for many days straight! I don't have so much time and efforts to make so many.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yobit post count is the real one, if post count in the forum but not on yobit, this will mot reward bitcoin. Only yobit counted posts reward bitcoin. 

Yes everyone have se issue . I have also big difference of two hundred posts. I think it is due we make the replies of spammers posts so our comments also deleted. 

The number of posts here in cryptotalk and yobit are different but you must rely on yobit because it counts your payable posts and do not consider the number of posts in cryptotalk when it comes to payment.

14 hours ago, yato987 said:

you are totally right , almost everyone makes mistakes when he start something new but with working hard and not getting depressed he will success, but i have a question , i can't link my account to yobit so how can i know if my posts get deleted?

As you can see in the photo the 1208 count is the counts of paid posts and the 1213 counts post is count of my total post which means i haven't received payments for my 5 posts. But if you wanted to see a deleted posts if the total of your posts is greater than your paid posts, it mean the difference between on it is the deleted posts. 

14 hours ago, Qazi said:

yobit exchange counting only usefull posts or comments which is considered for payment, and other thing is many time you will face 10 or 15 posts deleted in yobit exchange that thing is make difference from crypto talk counting amd yobit counting. 

I understand your point. That's right it will make difference between your posts in cryptotalk and in your yobit. Your total post in cryptotalk won't changed if you received deleted post but the total posts in your yobit will changed, that's why it will make big difference. 

The post in the exchange is the one that we are getting counted after the deleted posts, so we can see how the current paid posts are.

Edited by gkapoxm

This is true, and you are right, if the problems are deleted for us, then this means that we have violated some rules of the forum, which is why our posts are deleted, so we have to work hard inside the forum and make our posts useful and always distinctive.

14 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Very nice word of encouragement. Many here are afraid to make new topics because they feel bad when topic got deleted,many also get disappointed with decrease of post counts but your right,it is not a big deal to be bothered about as it is just normal to experience those kinds of rejection because this rejection is your guide to make it better the next time.

That's true, this deleted posts is the lesson for you to create much better posts. Many people are always disappointed to themselves when receiving it that's why i made this post to tell them about it. 

14 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

Yes i do understand the difference between yobit post count or cryptotalk content count. On cryptotalk it is the total count of the total posts we made and on yobitit is the count of useful post only. 

That's right. I just want to remind some people here because they don't know how to determine how much of their post was been deleted so made this post also for them. 

17 hours ago, Raven said:

IMG_20200413_160714.jpg

You are right mate theris a big gap between post count at yobit and at cryptotalk that came as a result of post deletion and I have also taken it normal and to be part of work.

14 hours ago, Kakabba said:

The reason for this difference is that the unhelpful posts were deleted by the site administrators and this is for the purpose of cleaning them every day and this happens to all members here so you do not have to worry.

So that there are no similar topics and only discussed. it's not very good for the beauty of the forum. The admin also wants a variety of topics so that they are fresh and not bored to discuss.

17 hours ago, George10 said:

You are right mate theris a big gap between post count at yobit and at cryptotalk that came as a result of post deletion and I have also taken it normal and to be part of work.

It is very normal and you can treat your deleted post as your lesson in cryptotalk. You must continue posting valuable information in this forum to avoid deleted posts. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post for forum members, according to my opinion that CryptoTalk it counts all posts including deleted posts while on the platform Yobit it counts the actual posts only that were not deleted from by the forum moderators

well when mods delete your message its not removing from count at cryptotalk but at yobit paybypost page its goin -1 message so everything is ok