Trust wallet is hacked - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I don't know much about trust wallets and I have never used trust wallets.  I think the reason behind all wallets being hacked is that if your security is weak then any wallet will be hacked easily.  You can avoid hacking only if you strengthen security and stay away from scammers

On 4/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

I think not so, because there are many ways you can loose your funds. Either you have forgotten your private key or even someone has got your keys to transfer the money to his wallet without notifying you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very sad to listen that you have lost your funds on more than one activity.  Probably your private key has been leaked. Hackers do that nearly all of the time. This is the work of a hacker.  The main reason for going now is that there was not enough security in your account.  And your information was not confidential.  I would say that you should not have to deal with such problems anymore. Give your account security very well. And protect your account from hackers.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, joemcgwa said:

So sorry for that, but that's means you have been hacked maybe with your friend who have your wallet private keys and password also, so he took your funds when wallet is filled, so all you have to do is to forget about the currently hacked wallet and creating new one.

For sure because it is impossible for hacker to access the account that's he don't know also account that's have very low balance, cause hackers are only targeting huge balance accounts. 

• +3 1

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

For sure because it is impossible for hacker to access the account that's he don't know also account that's have very low balance, cause hackers are only targeting huge balance accounts. 

Hackers like to target huge balance but there has been several cases hackers attack small balance also. Hackers can target several small balance of thousands of people in order to make the funds that will be stolen to be very huge. We just all need to be careful while operating our wallet. Anybody can be scam victim, it is we that will have to avoid scam. 

• +1 1

Yeah a friend got hacked recently also from using trustwallet, we believe the app was altered and stole his seed, so a phishing attack. It is open source so not to hard with some coding experience. They also put up a fake screen showing your coins to be safe, most likely so you do not know you have been hacked and may add more in the future.

Really i don't know that trust wallet is hijacked. Because i dont see any news about trust wallet. If anyone account hijacked may be and it is possible but seriously i don't know. I think it is not easy for hijacked. It is my personal opinion.

I don't know about this . I use trust wallet in some times but I never see is hacked. Maybe your wallet is hacked from your any fault. It might be possible some one be able to get access to your wallet. I suggest you be careful from scammers.

Yes trust wallet is hacked but depend on you how you choose wallet. But I am use blockchain wallet it is very helpfull for me and saving our bitcoin long time this is very good app for me and useful. 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

I don't know if I am the only one having this problem I lost my funds from my trust wallet three times now please is there any one having the same problem as mine?

Crypto wallet cannot be hacked easy as you think, so that's means there have someone maybe having access to your wallet and withdraw your funds.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Oh your bad luck !!!
In my opinion, you search for the cause of the problem .. it will not be a coincidence if it was 3 times
I wish you good luck my friend
In my opinion, change your credit card wallet ... that would be better ... maybe.

Feel very sad for this i have also trust wallet  you can contract their support team i am sure you will get help from their support team  trust wallet is good wallet i am sure that you will not be sad  if you contract them they will help you 

No i did not hear any news about this that Trust wallet is hacked ....They ensure 100% security so how it could be possible that it has been hacked ....their might be some problem 

Dear I have not hear any news about this and I know that it provide complete security and many people are using this but if you faced such situation you should leave them and there are many other wallets and my wallet is providing complete security and I never loss my money.

Its a very bad news mate, but i had not heard any news that trustwallet is hacked, you should have to enable 2fa to your opening wallet and as well as for transactions too.. because trustwallet have the feature of Dapps and when you swap any currency you have to gave exchanger to access your account, but if you enable 2fa for transaction only you can transfer your money with the help of 2fa.

I have not heard till date that the trust valid has been hacked. I also use trust valid but I did not have to face such type of problem.I think maybe your Mobile was hacked and when you login your account hacker saw your password and he hacked your trust wallet.You can fix this problem by changing the user key.

Good post dear, it is very useful sharing information in this forum I think trust wallet is very good and secure,so trust wallet may be not hack , mostly people like it and then use.

Trust wallet can not be hacked it has deep linking beween daaps.I havenot heard from anyone about trust wallet hacking .The persons who have this problem might have his private keys in hands of any one or some other may have his seed.

No my dear friend I didn't face any problem regarding this. I did not loss any assets from my trust wallet and I think it totally secure... Thanks.

It is very sad news about losing your money but my friend trust wallet is safe and secure wallet I don't understand about that's howyou can lose  your money in this walllet . I suggest you you create new strong password  with 2fa .

I don't think if Main too 8 liter problem that requires support team to solve it  has been hacked you can ask for support from when is this problem will keep require  support  team to solve it 

• +1 1

On 4/13/2020 at 2:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

We all know that Trust Wallet is a very good wallet.  But so far I have not lost any money from this wallet. Trust Wallet is basically designed to store coins of binance platform users safely.  However, in order to keep our coins safe, we need to keep our wallet information secret so that we do not fall prey to any hackers.