A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Sure friend you are right  we must all learn how to create unique and useful posts at least .   Every one should write useful and informative topics besides answering . It is better to make our own topic so that our efforts in posting will not be wasted .

On 4/11/2020 at 3:57 PM, Beast921 said:

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me a reputation.

@Beast921 Your post is good, except for this text. Don't get me wrong on this, but it's like asking for the reputation. If you've a good post and that is yet helpful, you don't need to ask for the reputation. As all the people are agreed to your posts, and of course I am too, but the thing that you mention at last was not necessary after all, and I just want to say, this is not a good way to increase your reputation by asking others to give. Maybe you could get me wrong, and even I deserve negative ratings for this comment, but the thing is, you must not repeat this again, as the forum rules are being stricter, you may get warning points for this. I am not here to let you down, but to aware you; if this can be turned to be a warning post from moderators/admins, then it may be your mistake and can let you ban from the forum. So, my humble request  for you is not to make such mistake again.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree. Good reputations can be really motivating. It motivates you to keep on doing well and to be productive in the forum. If you want yours to increase, start making quality content that will surely be a help or one that benefits everyone here in the forum. 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Yes you are right we must try to give our best to the platform.first is to gain experience from reading and understanding other senior persons post and then and after getting much knowledge start making your own posts which will help others in the world of  digital currencies and help trying to resolve their queries on various issues.

• +5 1

@Beast921 @Whited35 you are both right buy I support @Whited35 more on this one you can't be because every member is posting that you have to post too its not right because if you post something that is not relevant that person might het warning point or eventually getting the ban. We have to be very careful to avoid such incidents

@Beast921 @Whited35 you are both right buy I support @Whited35 more on this one you can't be because every member is posting that you have to post too its not right because if you post something that is not relevant that person might het warning point or eventually getting the ban. We have to be very careful to avoid such incidents

• +2 1

Hii dear. Being beginners I advice you to learn and earn at the same time. You have to work hard with dedication and devotion. It's a great opportunity for us to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this platform. You can share your experience with other people. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information about the topic. 

• +1 1

I think the reason why some of us only relies on replying to other people's posts, is to avoid getting warning points. Since most of us newbies are still gathering knowledge in cryptotalk.

That is so true. Being a member of this forum our aim shouldn't be limited to money but rather help other to learn and share the opportunity that this platform is giving us. So it would be helpful if we post some informative topic along with commenting. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Of course, there is for the novice to create a topic that is appropriate and contains valuable information for everyone to benefit from it as the topic that is of benefit gets a great reputation and a great evaluation. I wish you success dear

I agree with you We all should try to create new topics and posts with good content Don't be shy to create your posts.It will be a good step to improve the forum as well So its our responsibility to work for the improvement of the forum.Most of the members just complete their 20 comments of the day and never try to create the posts themselves So try to do it as it will definitely give you good experience..

• +1 2

You are right everyone must try to post at least one new topic everyday but it is very difficult for beginners to figure out about a new idea that is unique and new before posting.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

I support @Whited35 more on this one you can't be because every member is posting that you have to post too its not right because if you post something that is not relevant that person might het warning point or eventually getting the ban. We have to be very careful to avoid such incidents

@MubiflowNot only useless postings, are you aware of stuffing postings ? So many posts in the same sections and in the short duration are regarded as the stuffing posts and I do not think newcomers are still sensitive against it yet. 

• +1 1

I was once a beginner also. All I have done was to follow all of the suggestions I can see in this forum just like this. Especially when the topic is all about posting. This is the great thing in reading topics because I can apply it in my own posting.

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@MubiflowNot only useless postings, are you aware of stuffing postings ? So many posts in the same sections and in the short duration are regarded as the stuffing posts and I do not think newcomers are still sensitive against it yet. 

@Whited35 even me, am not aware about the stuffing, I think I have to be careful about that too thanks man, I also think the beginners section is the one that received a lot of useful and useless Post. 

Your words are all beautiful and encouraging to all of us at the same time because any of us may have new and important information, and yet he does not publish it to the rest of his friends, even though it may be important.
And I think the last reason is the lack of self-confidence that he thinks his posts are of no use

We all answer us by writing useful topics along with the answer, because new topics will enable you to get reputation points, in addition to it will enable other members to find posts quickly without any hindrance. 

As I might suspect newbies don't have a lot of information about this discussion site and crypto. They are here to produce benefit. Additionally they reluctant to compose post in light of this gathering severe principles.

20 minutes ago, Juwel2 said:

Yes of course you are right everyone should try to post at least one new topic every day then it will be very difficult for newcomers to get an idea about a unique and new idea before post

Exactly @Juwel2 making new topics is much needed for not only the growth of this forum but also to learn about crypto .Before creating a topic a member has to search a lot regarding a topic .So it gives the topic writer a great knowledge .Also don't just create bad topics to earn .They will just be deleted.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Thank you for this tip. As a newbie I'm still learning. So I will try to implement that daily. Keep posting topics like this it's very helpful for newbies like me. Looking forward for more tips.

• +2 1

I suggest that the beginners respond to the posts in the first 100 posts so that they can learn from them and after completion they should post new topics and improve the work in the forum.

48 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

making new topics is much needed for not only the growth of this forum but also to learn about crypto

@Flying11Horse Many members do not create topics because they require a lot of research and this is very bad for the forum as well as it's members. When there are less topics there is also less knowledge distribution in the forum. This has a bad effect on the forum and we should all create at least 1 topic in a week.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

There should be a tip for all biggners and others.because most of the members work hard to get money by their good performance.show interest in work.

i am quite supportive of this. the uses need to absolutely take pleasure in growing extra subjects every day if viable. crypto as a platform is presenting the customers with the large possibility to create top excellent content that may be beneficial for each growing the reputation in addition to earning profits. so why not be a responsible person.

• +2 1

Yes but we should post only those topics which are useful and through which other get information instead of putting useless topics .