A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

I just comment that much. I do not have many ideas. A few times I would like to post but all the topics have already been posted. Posting is also a way to build a forum. Hope there are more useful topics built. I will also post more topics.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

I have made a similar post asking members to make topics and not just commenting on the existing topics. This will freshen up the forum with new content. 

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

Have a Good Day!

Thanks for sharing this idea! I personally make 1-3 new topics daily to ensure that I am keeping this forum updated and to give newbies an opportunity to comment on my topics.

You are right my friends, right now I'm suffering from problems so now I'm not creating any new topics but very soon I will create new new topics. Try to reply 25 posts and also create 5 topics everyday.

Everyone should comment on the posts and write new posts. I suggest that the money that pays for the topics be more than the comments.

It's a well piece o information.  But I have seen this type of post with the same content. This post will be helpful for the beginners .as I was benefited at the time when I saw the post  so I will thank you for this post.

Have a Good Day!

That's right, my friend, but useful topics must be published. I like to read targeted articles with experience especially about mining. Beginners like me should work hard here because it is a commendable forum.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Certainly this is absolutely true, most forum members CryptoTalk depend on the comment in order to complete 30 posts per day and they do not create new posts for fear of deletion or from warning points, but I believe that all members should contribute to the creation of new topics in order to We can comment on it

every we have to search a liitle hard for new topics to comment.if everybody try to make one post per day then we all get topics easily to comment.so we all should focuss on creating good quality topics too 

26 minutes ago, Moaz said:

Certainly this is absolutely true, most forum members CryptoTalk depend on the comment in order to complete 30 posts per day and they do not create new posts for fear of deletion or from warning points, but I believe that all members should contribute to the creation of new topics in order to We can comment on it

Members should care more about quality and not just quantity to complete 30 posts, even if you are not getting banned or any warning that doesn't mean you should continue posting low quality content but you should always double your posts for any irrelevant information or grammar issue.

I think that it is important for members to create posts however they should only do so if they have new and valuable information and if they are able to have some information that will be beneficial to the forum. Otherwise there is always the risk that there will be a deletion of the topic by the moderators and then all of the users will be affected who posted in the topic as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think many beginners are afraid of posting topics because they think it might get deleted or get them banned from the forum but fortunately this is not true so everyone can make a topic without any worries.

Yes mate. I totally agree with you that only trying to comment and not creating any new posts show the diminished brain that the members are having. Creating new posts will help the forum and ultimately improve the quality of the website.

I agree with you with everything you say. All members, especially beginners, should write topics in addition to comments. Writing distinctive and useful topics helps in obtaining a good reputation and earns members ’confidence in you.

Yes you right there is many people just make a comment don’t do the topic , and actually me one of them , but i will change this , and i will start make a topic , because like you said this forum paid for us , so we must to give something for this forum , and i think the best thing is make a useful topic.

Thanks for the advice, but your topic is not accurate if members prefer comments, not posts. Where did all these topics that we comment on come from? We all aspire to increase the number of posts from all members.

Yes you are right my dear friend many members prefers commenting on other people's topics, and there don't create their own topics, it's wrong we should all try to make useful topics , so as to share new ideas and informations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

creating topics is definitely something necessary to create more discussions, no matter how much of a beginner you are you will reach a point where you have an idea to talk about, and that's where you should make a post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You are right and I agree with you, we should post new topics every day, if we do that we will find many post where we can participate for the first time, because I see right now there are a lot of old topic where we cant participate again! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, it is a good idea to create topics for members, but they should be useful and of high quality in order not to delete them or expose members to warning points

Life is great and enjoy it

Exactly we as a experience user of this forum should take responsibilities to create some interesting and useful informations so that beginners could also gain some experience and can try to learn to post.

Its good to know that every newbie is well known about the crypto world and let me share you my experience i am also a newbie and i still have to learn a lot about crypto world at first i was scared of posting because i thought i will get some bad reputation from members as well as i may get warning points 

On 4/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, Beast921 said:

Have a Good Day!

You are right Bros no doubt we all know how this forum is contributing greatly to its members so we should show gratitude by making good post without spamming.

The reason that most forum members' posts are comments, not new topics, is because writing a new, useful, and unrepeated topic requires more experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

First thing I want to say that now everyone making new contents that's very good feeling now we are getting new contents related to the cryptocurrency and also we are getting variety of updates and news through the contents and also everyone now getting more interest for making post even I am also started giving contents related to the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1