A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

It is really good advice but I would like to say that if the newbie or the beginner should have some new ideas to write topics about and should have some new information to write about so they can write posts rather than just commenting because I if they didn't have the ideas and the information they wont be able to write or their writing will be worthless and will be deleted

Edited by ossama
  • +2 1

This forum is providing a complete guide about many jobs . Cryptotalk is providing us knowledge and important informative post about crytocrrunccies .so i think we should also follow the rules and policies of this forum we should respect this forum who is providing us many opportunities.ww should creat useful and informative topics to teach new comer's.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right but the new users do not have much knowledge and that is why they can not make as effective post as the old and experienced members can make. so the old members should do this importantly.

Well,  such a great suggestion, if anybody give more focus on creating topics then they will easily get crypto knowledge very quickly because for uploding topic a lot of research is require so thid is an easy way for getting information. Comment on any post is best for new bies but with the passage of time publish topics or post because its give us reputation, encourage us and rises our passion. But i give one more advice, before creating any topic use search bar, may be these topic also created by somebody. So create latest and unique topics. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I very much agree with the answer you provide us since it would be very interesting if each member of this great forum creates at least one post on the day I personally will endeavor to create them
A big hello to the entire community and great profits and good luck to all

Yeah most new members don't really try to create topics but all the do is to reply on other topics, creation of topics is very important to boost your up followers and give you a good reputation.

• +1 1

A tip for beginners is to post constructive ideas . Your ideas may cause the new topics to develop . And don't try to copy paste the material because it lead you to get banned. So try to share your awn opinions instead of cheating others point of view.

• +2 1

Yes you are saying good my dear friend if all the members creates topic on this platform so definitely they take the too much knowledge from this because many of the people reply this topic and they also read the reply of the different members and also increase his knowledge about this platform....

Roughly consumer have a preference to note no more than for the reason that of about reasons perhaps in attendance are not in spite of that established in this forum or perhaps they say no confidence thus far on creating publish truly give permission them be the time will draw closer at what time they are complete to initiate here peculiar place.

• +1 1

Actually for those members that prefer not to make posts in the forum, have their reasons and those that posts good comments will first have good reputations in the forum and also earn from their posts daily and also earn for their reaction given. 

Creating topics should have knowledge in it. And for that we need enough time by exploring this forum. Creating topics shouldn't be made forcefully or just to gain more reputation.  Creation of topic should take enough time to acknowledge.  Many new members creates topic without knowing so their post gets deleted.  But surely will do good post after gaining enough knowledge and experience .

Indeed mate. I thoroughly concur with you that simply attempting to remark and not making any new posts show the lessened mind that the individuals are having. Making new posts will support the discussion and eventually improve the nature of the site.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Well idea dear friend I am agree with you this is our responsibility to increase the reputation of this forum being a good member therefore we should create new and informative topics for the help of other members . In this way our reputation and followers will also increase when they will like your posts.

My friend is true I am of the abstract people who have worked out and two good for unemployed currencies that have not been evaluated or so important to guide me warning by the forum with the publications that you published it ended to the benefit of I and Kony received no posts and evaluations on publications, I have not begun to post posts so I have started to be done so if you find a attractive topic as a major address and deserved publish and I'm sure it is a police survey Thank you

Thank you my friend for this wonderful topic, yes dear it is nice to create a new topic and be important and useful, pay attention to the rules it is the most important, and I ask everyone to stick to your words and work on it. 

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

Have a Good Day!

Hey mate, you are right lot of member in this forum comment only but they not create a new topic but our duty also give create a new topic in this forum because forum is paying to us. If we create new topic everyday than all the forum member will get benefit because they will know cryptocurrency properly.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Have a Good Day!

Thank you so much dude yes you are right that it is our responsibility to create a topic for the forum and in this way we can contribute to this forum. I also want to create a topic but before that i want to get a proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies so i can post good and valuable content. And i also advice to all the content creators that you all should have to learn and research than you would be able to write a valuable content.

A very good suggestion.  Through which the progress and quality of the forum will increase.  But you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.  But those who are new should get ideas from the forum first.  Tropics can be created when there are good ideas in the forum.

This is right my friend. I think it's really important to create topics that are new and innovative. I think you all should focus on the quality of content. This would really help you to earn cryptocurrency. The more creativity is welcomed.

• +1 1

Perhaps many feel sorry and believe their posts will be ignored! But don't worry, beginner friend, if your post is interesting you will get many responses and interactions, so don't worry, encourage yourself to create your post, we will be reading you.

Yes, I agree with you, and I think we were able to collaborate with good content and interact with members, follow the rules and we have to show other people about the CriptoTalk Forum, so that we are also collaborating for the growth of the forum.

You're %100 right. If you're new in the forum you should read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. This forum is a great place to improving your knowledge about crypto and making some satoshi at the same time. If you make creative or usefull posts you can also get reputation and followers. Most important thing is learning new things about crypto so you can be more efficient trader or invester in the near future.

• +4 1

Thanks for the things you have informed us about. I agree, especially beginners need good information so they can improve their knowledge in crypto environment. To provide good information, each of us should do decent research and share only the useful things we come by. Otherwise the forum will be full of useless stuff just written to get paid, and the moderators usually delete these posts and topics rightfully.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are two types of members one is here only for getting money and the other is for getting knowledge and reputation. 

Those members who want money, they can't concern about topic, they just complete his duty that make 20 posts in a day.  

We should make minimum one topic in a day.