A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

Hello friend, This is correct my companion. I believe it's truly critical to make points that are new and imaginative. I figure all of you should zero in on the nature of substance. This would truly assist you with acquiring cryptographic money

I think all people shoul follow all the rules and regulations . Do their work daily . Keep yourself avoid from scammers . Don't spread false news against forum . Put new topics daily

That's a good advise it will be my pleasure if we create topics but we should make full research on the topic bring a lot of information points that will help encourage motivate the forum members to have the taste to create their own topic 

I think we can do both of them comment and post in the same time, because there is a lot of posts and we can't make a post to avoid the duplicate post we can just comment and add some information if it's necessary 

Tip is that never give up anyway and never use any shortcuts to grow. Work hard constantly and with patience then you have more chances to win and success. Read the rules carefully and follow them it helps you to survive and make your profile better. 

My friend you have given very good advice. Crypto Forum is a blessing for us.  We have some responsibilities in the crypto forum. We should really post about new topics in this forum. All the members have to post along with the comments.  Thank you.

This is true ,my friend most members of the forum rely only on comment and it must be place in the appropriate section for it not to be deleted .to find posts quickly any hundred .

at the starting I also advise the beginner not to start new content because they don't know much about the cryptocurrency and they don't have its knowledge so I recommend them that they should read the post of the senior and learn from their experience when they are perfect and they know about cryptocurrency then they can share their experience and they should start starting new topics but at the starting they should not post because of lack of knowledge.

If you don't want to start a new topic just because it takes more time than replying to a post it is not a good thing we should be sincere to this forum as the forum is supporting us we should also support the forum by posting good content.

I am here for likely 10 days . I have learned many things . Thank you for your post.  I have also come to know about what you're trying to telling.  I understand that. I will try to create new topic. So that others can benefit by that.

• +3 1

Hello friend, yes to me I do comment more than post, but I am still a beginner in the forum and I do not want to post information that I do not know or wrong

Dear @Beast921 beginners avoid copy right and copy paste options they should avoid from cheating the beginners should work hard they give their hundred percent this advise is for old and new people which use cryptotalk in this way we achieve our target

On 4/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Beast921 said:

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

While you are doing good to suggest this it is also important to remember that the posts should be about something new that we haven't seen before in the forum. We can see there are some good posts appear but many are similar with others and these will be deleted by the forum. 

• +1 1

Yes, all members should contribute to the forum by creating posts, this helps both ourselves and the forum. It is a very effective way to increase our knowledge because to create an useful post we will have to research on the topic and this helps us in this forum and it also to grow in cryptoworld and earn profit. 

Of course, the purpose of the newcomers is not only to work, but also to get a degree from the directors as a competent person of the forum with their work skills as well as their skills in all aspects of the forum.

A tip for newbie and all members is must follow the rules.Make useful post which can help others and make post with important topic.We have to must make post and topic besides comment.Because if we make topic members can get knowledge from it.

• +2 1

I still feel shy to create new posts and also sometimes the content I wanted to create was already in other posts so I am trying only to find unique ideas and information to bring to the members of Cryptotalk. I am still not very long in cryptocurrency and while I am not a beginner I will need to know what I am writing and do research before posting to check the validity of what I am writing.

Thanks for this post mate. Thank you all of member and senior member who post tips for beginner and all member. I am a new member here so tips is very helpful for me. I will try to maintain guideline. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, normally every member on this platform is responsible for creation of new topics but we as newbies with less knowledge on the forum, we are suppose to have learned much before going ahead and start creating topics. Thanks for the care @Gadozhaki

• +1 1

Yes I think there many tips for the new comers and much more. But one tip that i think is more important that they should use the create the topics post and create the knowledgeable post.

• +1 1

We do not have to work on comments only, but we must work on creating other topics and put them up for discussion, and this increases followers and increases work profits

it is really important for members to create posts however they should only do so if they have new and valuable information and if they are able to have some information that will be beneficial to the forum.

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Sezar3 said:

We do not have to work on comments only, but we must work on creating other topics and put them up for discussion, and this increases followers and increases work profits

@Sezar3 You are saying right. I created some useful topics in the start. And those topics got many likes and replies. I also got increase in my following. And my reputation became excellent. So we should post helpful topics.

I think it is so tough to make unique topic for a newbie. Because first of all they are newbie, and the main one is most of topic has been pulished here. I think most of the tppic about crypto and cryptotalk that may come to the minds of the newcomers have already been published. For this reason, sometimes newcomers refrain from creating topics.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Right you uncover a truth that mostly people don't accept. Most member of the community rely on just commenting to accomplish their daily task but still I would like say create topics bring some innovation that contains a useful information.... As it will bring community reputation points as well as a favour to cryptotalk who pays 🌹

We know how to be manufacture two posts a day spaced out from honest commenting and I suppose this tin make up as to be further in force in the forum i include furthermore seen newer are creating the indiscriminate topics without any ideas.