A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

hi brother Everyone should write useful topics besides answering, because the topics will enable you to obtain reputation points, in addition to that it will enable other members to find posts quickly without any hindrance.

• +5 1

Creating good topics requires a lot of research, knowledge, choosing the topic, and making it new and presenting it in an easy manner and in a simple and understandable language. And whoever limits himself to the ability to create good and unique topics, he should not fall short.  Random and refined

• +2 1

Thanks alot. I am a newbie as well and like you rightly said i am caught up in commenting on people's post. I think i will also start making posts as you have advised so as to gain some reputations and followers. Thanks alot for the advice and i am looking forward to more posts from you.thanks

Yes bro you are absolutely right we don't have to reply only to others post we need to create our on post but we have to create useful post for other if we know something about this forum we have to share in this forum .

some many members on the forum really like to comments but they don't want like add new topics to the Forum.so I think they should create good topic to which all members going to benefit some many things on the content. @Mukky

Yes friend, I do minister with you. You are absolutely right. Many of my friends just keep commenting. However, if there are too many schemes and experiences from them, then you post a difference so that the new ones are coming.  Ever since I joined the clip, my heart has been very good and till now I am learning and working hard as well .

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Hello friend, am a new member to this forum, I just joined today, go information about it recently. I like your suggestions, because a paying forum like this would be more interesting when new and refreshing ideas are constantly been discussed. Hope to write soon on various topics too.

Your topic is very useful for newcomers and I hope that they can reach to this position because newcomers do not publish topics for the reason they do not have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Dear Friend! Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chance of getting reputation increase too. We will get many profits from our daily topics including reputations ,followers and the largest achievement for have many reputations. 

Yes my dear friend you are right. We should all post as many creatives on which platform so that this platform can be made more attractive. But I think we should learn how to post from new members. I also think that the new members should guide the  new members in this way, how is the post made attractive. Is agreed with my point give me a reputation 

• +5 1

This is a great tip and thus I will like everyone to emulate this. There are lots of situationa whereby varuius posts are being delete  based on their in validity and all. We a should always endeavor to make research, read about it, form a note and then use it to make a very good and strong useful topic for the members here to benefit from. This will surely go a long way

You are right and there are many members who are not interested in creating a topic rather commenting on existing post, moreover it will be adviceable if we create new topics that will benefit the forum and also create room for the newbies to find latest post which is not less than a month.

Yes, it's very good for taking reputation tha you post new topics as well. Most of the times topics get more reputation as compared to posts. But your topic must not be repeated otherwise you will be given warning points.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

Thank you so much sir for this amazing and useful tip. You are very generous and caring about the members of this amazing platform. Your tips are very useful for me and others.

He has highlighted a beautiful subject. I agree with you. I want to add one thing to this. I've talked to newcomers before.
Newcomers have to read a lot of problems to post here. The posts were canceled as their writings were not useful. Today I will highlight some rules for posting useful.
Always try to write in such a way that everyone can learn something from your post. Adequate information should be added to your posts. And make every one of your posts informative. Remember that unnecessary posts will never be accepted.

• +2 1

Thank you for giving advice it help alot. Many of respected seniors members help me in begging. You are right we have opportunity to create posts. But one thing is this in my opinion if you have knowledge then you can make good and valuable posts. So, always research about forums and work hard. Work hard is the key of success. 

Some of the members of the forum are found of only making comments but they don't post topics,but as we all know the crypto talk is agreat and deep forum,in which newer.members are joining each day so its our responsibility to post topics that will be useful and informative to both the newbies and the older membera

• +1 1

I agree with you, but you also have to understand that everything is part of the learning process for our good development in the forum. Just today I am starting to publish and I have limited myself only to respond to gain confidence with the forum. As you say there are many interesting topics about cryptocurrencies that we can bring to publish and surely by doing this we will begin to be recognized by the other members who participate here daily.

I think you, my friend, are right in your words ..
Because the forum provides money for us ..
 We must spread and share the ideas and problems of the members so that everyone can benefit, but I think that the newbies should not publish them at the beginning
Because they do not have the news ..
 But if they encounter a problem, they have to do so

Your tips and information was is very great and helpful for all newbies. I hope that they can teach new things in this forum and find the right pathway to make topics. Newbies usually do not make topics because they do not have enough experience and idea in the field of cryptocurrency.

Usually I will give trips to beginners and all members to follow the rules of crypto forum regularly.  Because if they do not follow the rules of the crypto forum, their ID will be banned through the report.

Thanks for this awesome guidance. It is very frankly spoken because a lot of the members doesn't want to be contributing towards creating topics and if will do, not really an interesting one.

• +2 1

As a beginner you have to follow the rules and regulation laydow in this cryptotalk guideline so  that you can have some little knowledge instead of being posting wrong topic .

Your topic is very helpful for all newbies. I think that a reason why newcomers do not publish topics is they don't have enough information and good experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. your topic information have good information for them and I support it.

• +1 1

Advice for new joiners is to give your best when it comes to replying for the post. Never ever reply for a post in which you don't have any knowledge  those post have chances of getting deleted from the forum. And never copy and paste other members content.