A tip for the Beginners and for all members! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beast921

A tip for the Beginners and for all members!

if they are right! we all must!
in order to have more active the forum and thus more information and help topics for all users!
let's all support not only comment also create new topics!

image.png.a6cf7b37d9a06bb3f80bdebbd66d7778.png

Thank you! your information is very valuable, as new we do not know certain things, but thank you for clarifying this!

I am new to this forum, but we are here to learn, I have been doing research and there are some very good topics that I plan to develop for this forum. Discussion topics

• +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 12:06 AM, JohanDonne said:

Creating New Topics doesn't attract people, doing marketing attracts them, so if someone wants to do a favor with the forum he should share it with friends and other people.

That's true if we bring traffic in this forum then its really helpful for this forum, because traffic data base any website rank in Google so if we want this forum reach good rank,

then surely share this forum with our friends and convince them to work in this forum, but topic making also important because these topics helps new members to learn about crypto.

• +5 1

It's just that it's very difficult to write a lot of topics, it's much easier to reply to posts. I think in the future how I will fulfill all dlrs conditions, I will create and write interesting articles. 😃

Edited by Denny7

There are many topics to read for information on the Internet, collect data, summarize something that is of interest and importance to the forum, and then post.

• +5 1

This is a good motivation for us beginners here see this kind of post of yours my friend. We only do reply on other's post because we are afraid of creating topic because if that topic is non sense we can get a warning points or getting our account ban but after several days we can create now some topic that is worthy to post on this forum. 

• +4 1

I think that creating good responses or good topics is in our interest in the beginning, so that we can continue here and receive coins, otherwise we will be subject to ban or deletion, and thus we lose our source of income. Thus selection may be good in the beginning, but after a period of work, the person will be forced to innovate, otherwise he will not be able to continue because the easy and simple topics end with all simplicity.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Beast921 said:

Hello guys I hope you all are doing well!

As we all know a lot of newbies as well as beginners only try to comment on other posts.They don't prefer to post.But why?I think we should think about it.This forum is paying us,It should be our responsibility to do some favour for the forum.Creating interesting topics will attract the members to your posts and the chances of getting reputation increase too!

That's why I suggest all of you not to comment only!Create posts as well!

Here's a tip for me if you liked my content you can give me reputation.

Have a Good Day!

As I think newbie's don't have much knowledge about this forum site and crypto. They are here just to generate profit. Also they afraid to write post because of this forum strict rules. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

This very good friend, I will take your advice into account, you are really right, there are many benefits that make a publication brings us and not only continue commenting on other publishers, thank you very much for your topic it is very good and it is a great advice In the world of cryptocurrencies we have to work hard and this is a great advice to work hard in cryptotalk not only commenting but also opening new topics by posting thank you very much friend.

yes it s a good topic. in my opinion, new members shoud buy the TOP 10 coins firstly because they need recognize the trading firstly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps many feel sorry and believe their posts will be ignored! But don't worry, beginner friend, if your post is interesting you will get many responses and interactions, so don't worry, encourage yourself to create your post, we will be reading you.

Hey. I fully support it. You can create an interesting post and get money for it, and tell you not very small means. The more messages, the more funds you will have. Write interesting and a lot. Good luck to all!

Yes,but before you write to beginners,you need to understand how this forum works, so we first comment for a while, and then go on to create posts ourselves.

for beginners, the advice is: do not fall in love with an asset, always buy and sell carefully weighing everything, do not expect profit tomorrow, do not buy with credit money, mentally measure yourself with the fact that you can lose everything in this market and then you can make money.

Just beginners need to get used to writing entire posts first. First you need to learn how to write interesting , informative and competent posts , and then put them on public display.

This is a good motivation for us, beginners, See this post of yours, my friend. We only respond to other people's messages because we are afraid to create a topic, because if this topic does not make sense, we can get warning points or get our account banned, but in a few days we can create now some topic worthy of publication on this forum.

Everyone who are new now in this forum need to maintain all the rules of this forum and if anyone can do informative post in thia forum then he can get a good reputation here.

I agree with your comment, I am a newbie and I have not yet created any post but I would like to start creating in the future

Here is some tips for beginners and all members;

1.Invest only what you can lose

2.Respect the BTC

3.Great entry is the emotional key

4.10% is the new 100%

5.Protect your capital with using take profit & stop loss

6.Don't fall in love with a coin

7.Your paid group leader is not the God

8.Time is money

9.You are a trader not a poker player

10.Respect 9previous tips.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

There are already a lot of useful topics on this forum and if everyone will start making them they surely will be a lot of duplicates. And comments under certain post will reveal a topic better than another post with a same topic.

That is genuine we are currently missing out of new themes, we ought not allow this to occur, let us all add to this discussion by making great points. It will profit yourself as well as other people, you will increase a notoriety for making subjects and you assist them with learning new things.